Toyota On the Park

New Vehicle Sales Manager

June 24, 2017

"Awesome manager!"

- Grateful

Jure, serves as a very competent sale manager at this deanship. He is very friendly and very helpful, always welcoming to either new or existing customers. My first experience of his extraordinary service is when I purchased my corolla at Toyota on the park 2 years ago, and often I would go back and forth when I have questions regarding my desire to upgrade my car other questions, he always patiently listens to what I say and helps me analyze my situation with much insight. Today, I experienced a flat tire on the road. When my car was towed to the dealership, I went to Jure, told him what happened, and immediately he helped me check my service plans and took me over to the service department and made sure I was taken care of. I am very grateful that even though he is mostly busy with many customers, he always serves existing customers with the same zeal at any given time. He is the best manager I have ever encountered and I will definitely recommend people to this place to purchase the dream car with warm and welcoming customer service. Absolutely love going to Jure for any kind of help, he is gonna help you at his best! Jure, thank you for doing what you always do! All the best!

Jure Rossini

June 24, 2017

"Wonderful "

- Trinket55555

Every time I go into the Toyota On The Park dealership Jure , one of the managers , is extremely helpful, kind and caring . I feel very comfortable going to speak to him anytime I need help with my vehicle . I specifically went into the dealership the other day because I had a problem with my fob (car opener ). He was able to find pieces for me and restore it In working condition and saved me a lot or money. I only go to him when I am at the dealership for help.

Jure Rossini

June 22, 2017

"First class service"

- Highlander

Omar, the sales representative was extremely helpful, courteous and friendly. He made the whole experience calming in what can sometimes be quite stressful when spending a considerable amount of money on a used car. Omar's very pleasant nature was so refreshing in a world where customers are often subject to pressure salesperson. I will have no hesitation in recommending Omar tk friends and family.

Omar Bahador