Team Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

New Car Sales Manager

August 13, 2017

"Awesome!"

- Kylie&Nick

Team Chrysler made my JEEP dreams come true! Within minutes of us being at the dealership and looking at a Jeep outside Les approached my Boyfriend and I and made sure I had everything I was looking for in a vehicle before I test drove the vehicle. He was honest, helpful and extremely knowledgeable about Jeep Wranglers and even shared his own personal experiences with us! We returned two days later to do a trade in and make a sale on a brand new Jeep! It was quick, easy and smooth (Shout out to Mike W as well!) Financing went quick and easy. Even though we spent 3 hours there, mostly on my part trying to make decisions, I did not feel pressured at any point. I felt informed and educated on the choices I was making thanks to Les and Mike! I purchased a brand new vehicle less than a year ago and the difference between that sale/financing compared to Team Chrysler was an incredible difference. Team Chrysler is the place to purchase! He was also incredibly helpful and knowledgable about used trucks that my Boyfriend was looking into and we will be back to make that purchase as well in the next year! We look forward to being Team Chrysler customers again!

Les Plant
Mike Winter

August 12, 2017

"Ishwar The Great!!!"

- Theodore

I purchased my first brand new car since moving to Canada from this great dealership. Prior to going to Team Chrysler, I had visited a few dealerships in the Brampton and Mississauga area in search of the car I wanted (a 2017 Dodge Challenger GT) but didn't quite get what I wanted in relation to the cost/biweekly payments and availability. I decided to pay Team Chrysler a visit, where I met Ishwar The Great!!! He was professional, cooperative, sincere and straightforward, willing to meet me half-way, humorous, with a good ear for listening and he made the experience of buying my first new car worthwhile. Also, the staff at this dealership are friendly and interactive. I would definitely recommend Team(.....and Ishwar) to anyone looking to purchase American. Thanks a bunch, Ishwar. You definitely exceeded my expectations and all the best.

Ishwar Ramlogan
Other Employees : Catherine "Heaven must be missing an angel....if I stay any longer in this dealership I could by another car"

August 08, 2017

"RALPH IS THE MAN!!!!"

- MegaMan08

I came to Ralph a few years ago seeking a new vehicle. He did everything possible in a professional manner to get me into the Dodge Ram 1500 I had my eye on. Even though my credit score was not the greatest due to a proposal I had gone through, he still found the best option for me. His sincere advice was what made him stand out from other sales people I have dealt with in the past. I have recently gone back to Team Chrysler and purchased my Second Dodge Ram 2017 Outdoorsman brand new from Ralph. I highly recommend dealing with him, or sending any family of friends who are in market for a new car. Thanks Ralph!!!!

Ralph "Yash" Baboolal