Paul Sadlon Motors

Heather Cameron

June 15, 2017

"Great Experience"

- tksleeman

On a rainy day I entered your dealership to ask about a van I had saw the previous week. Met Jaqueline Hall who, even in the rain, walked out with me to see it. Jaqueline was professional, knowledgeable, personable and never made me feel like I was being pushed into anything. It was a great experience thanks to Jaqueline.

June 14, 2017

"Best buying experience ever"

- Rodney

Went to Paul Sadlon to trade up my 2011 Cadillac SRX to a 2017 Cadillac XT5. We were greeted by Jacqueline Hall with whom we discussed what we were looking for in our new vehicle. We were presented with a couple options, both of which we checked out thoroughly, then test drove the one we felt best fit our needs. We returned from our test drive and sat down to discuss a deal. The final deal met to our complete satisfaction and my trade-in value was almost exactly what I was hoping to get. Jacqueline was very pleasant and professional a complete joy to do business with.

Angie Gagliardi

June 04, 2017

"Jackie Hall"

- Remindmeplz

Very happy with the no nonsense and hassle free servile , we had great experience with Jackie especially and I'm not easy to get along with .. lol She was very professional and even came in on her day off to ensure I vas pleased with my truck I would recommend Jackie Hall and Paul Saldon to anyone

Heather Cameron