Paul Sadlon Motors

Angie Gagliardi

August 15, 2017

"Five-star service"

- Vito

From the owner, to the salesman, to the service department, my experience was first-class. All of my questions and concerns were handled in a professional and efficient manner, and I will recommend this dealership to anyone interested in purchasing or servicing a vehicle.

Steve Smalridge
Simon McDougall
Paul Sadlon Jr.

August 01, 2017

"buying sastifaction"

- scuba1962

Visited Paul Sadlon Motors in May 2017 looking for a corvette after shopping online all winter. I was welcomed by a courteous staff and most particularly Jacqueline Hall. Even though I wasn't totally ready to make a deal, she answered all my questions and showed me the car I was interested in. From May to July I was in touch with Jacqueline until I decided to visit Paul Sadlon Motors again . Jacqueline was professional and made me an offer I couldn't refuse. The best thing is that Jacqueline went out of her way to create a banner saying happy birthday which I will put on the car, as this purchase was a surprise for my wife for her birthday. She showed excitement for what I was planning and that indicated me to me that she cared about her customer. Angie in financing was also excited about my plans and she was so pleasant she even laughed at my jokes LOL.. Beside the friendly environment from all staff Paul Sadlon Motors, through Jacqueline matched any price I could find online. I will visit with my wife next time I'm in Barrie and will send Jacqueline a few pics from the birthday party. I feel I made some friends at Paul Sadlon Motors. Thank you, Philippe Lacroix Wawa, Ontario

Angie Gagliardi

August 01, 2017

"Jacqueline Hall Is fantastic"

- MrsFun

We went to another dealership, however the sales person wasn't overly helpful or friendly. We went to Paul Sadlon Motors. Jacqueline Hall Was fantastic. She was friendly, knowledgable and helpful. She greeted our kids and included them in the process. It was a family event! The other dealership said there weren't any other models that we wanted available so we'd have to take theirs. Paul Sadlon Motors had 3 of them! They also had the next model up, for the same price as the other dealership. Don't accept a lesser car or a poor experience. Jacqueline Hall Was heads and shoulders above the other sales person. Our kids even named her Mrs. Fun! Thank you Jackie.

Used 2012 Cadillac Escalade ESV, $56888