Harris Oceanside Chevrolet Buick GMC

293 Reviews of Harris Oceanside Chevrolet Buick GMC

April 26, 2017

"love my new Truck"

- Chevy Girl😆

Thanks, I'm happy with my truck. I felt I was taken care of and treated well. I feel satisfied with the deal I was given on my Chevy. Thanks Les,Steve,Cheryl😆 Great work.

Other Employees : Cheryl
April 26, 2017

"Great Experience"

- SharonK

Harris staff is friendly and efficient. The price of my Enclave was reasonable and the car is everything I expected and more. I bought this car over the phone and through e-mail. I mostly dealt with Les (the car guy) Horne. He was knowlegeable, easy to talk to. and very patient with my many questions.

Other Employees : Cheryl Davies
Apr 26, 2017 -

Harris Oceanside Chevrolet Buick GMC responded

Super!! Thanks for your fine words about our staff. regards, Andy

April 25, 2017

"Customer Service"

- Melk

I recently upgraded to a new vehicle and Les helped me every step of the way. Very knowledgable about the model, providing excellent information and reviews. I live out of town from the dealership and he was generous enough to come in on a day off for me to test drive! Absolutely fantastic accommodating my schedule; would highly recommend. Ashley made the administration papers completely painless; this was the first time I had gotten a vehicle from any dealership she took the time to throughly explain the papers as well as all of my warranty options. Steve in the business office had no hesistation introducing himself; reassuring if there was anything I needed that he would be available. All around postive experience as a first time buyer getting remarkable service from the Harris Auto team!

Ashley Henry
Apr 25, 2017 -

Harris Oceanside Chevrolet Buick GMC responded

Super!!!!! Thank you for writing such nice words. If you need some help and Steve is not here, Ask for me ;-) Andy

April 16, 2017

"Vehicle purchase "

- Nick

Was awesome to deal with Les, laid back easy going and great service! Everyone was awesome to deal with! I would recommend them to my friends and family

Ashley Henry
April 01, 2017

"brand new truck"

- keeganGMC

Very good staff. Not pushy at all. They listen to what you need and want and answer all your questions with the utmost courtesy Overall had an excellent experience with them. Highly recommend them to anyone looking to buy a vehicle. New or used

Sheila Hopkins

Harris Oceanside Chevrolet Buick GMC responded

Thank you for such kind words. Andy

March 28, 2017

"No pressure "

- Angela69

Ryan was easy to deal with no pressure, not pushy. A better experience than the last dealer I bought from so good I recommend my son Thank you Ryan

Ryan Swailes

Exvellent!!! That's what Ryan and Steve do! Andy

Mar 28, 2017 -

Harris Oceanside Chevrolet Buick GMC responded

Thank you for your kind words! We look forward to serving the rest of your family. Andy

March 28, 2017

"Chris Berg is PHENOMENAL!"

- Sydney&Kyle Braun

Have you ever gone to a dealership, or anywhere where sales were involved and the salesperson was overly pushy and cared more about making a sale than what your needs were? Well Chris is the complete opposite! From the minute we walked in the door until the minute we left Chris did nothing but listen, be patient and open up to us. He laid all of our options on the table so we were able to make an informed decision, even if that meant leaving in the same vehicle we arrived in. Not only did we meet the greatest salesman ever(who is totally not your typical "salesman" in the most perfect way), walk out with exactly what we wanted and get a great deal, we made a wonderful friend today. Thank you sooo much Chris! You are the best!

Harris Oceanside Chevrolet Buick GMC responded

You got that right! Chris is so sensitive to our customer's needs. He is a BIG part of the team! Andy

March 27, 2017

"Great guy great service"

- Jeff93

Ryan got me out of a truck with high bi weekly payments and got me in a great looking truck that I love for lower payments. Very happy with his service and attitude

Ryan Swailes

Harris Oceanside Chevrolet Buick GMC responded

Problem solving is what we do best. Thanks for taking the time to respond. Andy

March 21, 2017

"Prompt, efficient and helpful"

- Andreas

I've purchased a few vehicles from Richard, and he has a genuine desire to be as helpful as possible. I would be happy to purchase future vehicles from him.

Richard Allan
Lou Monjo

Mar 24, 2017 -

Thanks for your continued patronage Andreas! Andy

March 18, 2017

"Service Plus"

- gmpparker

Just about a year ago I purchased a 2016 GMC truck from this dealership. From my dealings with Dale Florell and ultimately Steve Peters this was a pleasant experience. A year later I feel I must point out why it continues to be a great place to deal. Today I dropped in because I had found a way to disable the "sync" mode on my iPhone. Chris Berg was kind enough to walk me though it and fix the problem in less than 5 minutes. A smile and a handshake go a long way with a technically challenged individual such as myself. Richard Stewart in service has offered to touch up a scratch on the roof for me once we get some sunny weather thereby avoiding a stop at a body shop. From oil changes to snow tire mounting and balancing and storage to prompt service on minor recalls and the washing and vacuuming of my vehicle each and every time I bring it in.....I'm very impressed. Unlike my previous experiences this business ranks highly in my estimation and I will make my next purchase here.

Richard Stewart