Capital GMC Buick Cadillac

4020 Rochdale Boulevard, Regina, Saskatchewan S4X 4P7

2602 Reviews of Capital GMC Buick Cadillac

October 17, 2016

"Out of Province Truck Purchase"

- Sendain

Brad and Kien were very professional and knowledgeable in getting the necessary paperwork to ensure a smooth transition when registering the vehicle in Ontario. They went above and beyond my expectations for this sale. More than what I've ever experienced locally. Although they are 2,600kms away they will definitely be in the running for our next purchase.

Brad Litzenberger
October 15, 2016

"Truck purchase"

- Frank44

Service was awesome made sure everything was good before I left and did a follow up call would highly recommend them was good to deal with made sure I understood everything

Anand Sakkai
Robin Sanghvi
October 15, 2016

"Great Team"

- buckhammer

From the start of working with Anand to find a truck that would work for me to Robin working on a fair trade in value on the vehicle I was trading in and finally Kien setting up the financing I was impressed on the level of importance of positive customer experience that everyone showed.

Anand Sakkai
Robin Sanghvi
October 14, 2016

"Review "

- Chris covey

Bought all my new trucks from capital. Great ppl that's why I keep going baby. Now if GM corporate would just put a diesel in the 1500 would great. Great gm dealership

Jona McLeod
October 13, 2016

"Good all round service"

- Ken Kittler

Chanthy greeted me as i walked in the door told him what i wanted to look at and in an hour a deal was done.Painlessly.

Brad Litzenberger
Other Employees : Chanthy Yang
October 07, 2016

"Low stress"

- Sierra2016

Having recently purchased a new Sierra and dealing with Product Specialist Ankesh Gupta and Sales Manager Justin Hoffart I would describe my experience as pleasant and low stress.I found Ka$h to be very knowledgeable about the product and also very accommodating.Justin was also easy to deal with and not your typical pushy salesman.Kien in finance and Zach in accessories were also very accommodating and pleasant..

Justin Hoffart
Other Employees : Zach Mills
October 06, 2016

"Great Deal Great Experience"

- Nestor1914

I have difficulty with communication but they never gave up all the way. I have things I wanted done and they took care of it professionally, Great manager, sales person, and consultant. I have presented what I needed and they did their best to provide it. I got a great truck and I'm loving it. Thanks guys!

Other Employees : Zach Mills
October 06, 2016

"Great experience"

- Gordon

Sent in an online inquiry and had a quick reply from Ankesh (Cash) who followed up with the information I was wanting about the truck. I live in BC and was finding it difficult to locate a truck that met my requirements. I had my son in Regina do a preliminary look at the truck and found it met my needs. I felt comfortable dealing with Cash and Capital as there was no pressure to complete this deal and after a few day we reached an acceptable price for this truck. Matt in financial services was great to deal with and got me a great financing rate. Everything was handles over the phone which was very convenient so when I flew out to pick up the truck all I had to do was get the keys and have a quick review of the trucks details. All the staff I dealt with were so good, and provided me with a good reason the recommend Capital. I have forgotten the name of the sales manger that took the time to show me the ins and outs of my truck.

October 04, 2016

"Used Sales"

- hotwire

i just traded in a gmc acadia for a buick enclave. Ron was very helpful and explain the differents in the vechile and what i was getting for my buck. Once he found one on the lot that suited my approval he got it ready for a demo drive. upon returned i was greeted in a very friendly manner and asked what a thought. once i said lets talk turkey Dennis came in and again asked my concerns and of course i said price. he offered and then i offered and one more trip up the hall way a deal was made. i felt at no time pressured into making the deal. I feel that is the way thing should be done. I appreciated what Ron Dennis and Jona did and as the years go by will probably return. I have purhase units over the years from capital and seems to be getting better each time.

Ron Gelowitz
Dennis Nakonechny
Jona McLeod
October 03, 2016

"Good Dealership"

- LEONID

I went in to just look at vehicles and ended up buying one that day. Ankesh and Kien were friendly, easy going, listened to what I was looking for and made me feel comfortable. They were not pretentious or forceful in their approach, which is extremely important when making such a purchase. They put my mind at ease that if I had any questions or concerns, present or future, that I could contact them directly and they would assist. Truly professionals!

281 - 290 of 2,602 results