Capital GMC Buick Cadillac

Capital GMC Buick Cadillac

Call
Capital GMC Buick Cadillac Info
About Capital GMC Buick Cadillac

Capital GMC Buick Cadillac is proud to be Canada's largest GM Dealership. We have a friendly and knowledgeable non-commission team ready to assist you with all of your automotive needs, whether it's Service, Sales, or Parts and Accessories! Stop by for a coffee and a chat! We look forward to seeing you.

About Capital GMC Buick Cadillac Learn More

nkhan
12/19/2014

"excellent customer service and best price"

bought the first vehicle of my life and let me tell u, it was a hell of a experince. went to shop for a suitable and reliable vehicle to so many dealerships but this stands above and beyond in everything. everyone has their own way but GMC Capital has the most transparent way of dealing with customers, in my personal opinion. Shehzad was my salesman and was very very helpful in this whole process. he helped me find the best vehicle under my budget and was very honest about the vehicles options and past history. his manager shaun was very patient and helpful too.i would deffinitely recommend this dealership for your next car purchase.

shea
12/19/2014

"best price in the prairies for used"

Met shehzad at the door with a smile and willingness to help. Shehzad and Shaun were really helpful and tried their best to find the best truck under my budget.best people to deal with.never hide anything about price and tru know.

Doug
12/17/2014

"" The Perfect Car""

D. Quest " A Great Deal" I recently purchased a car for my wife from Capital GM, it was a pleasant stress free experience, I took my time deciding on this particular vehicle and never felt any pressure to buy, I dealt with Mike Barrett and found him to be very personable as well as being knowledgable about the car. I would definitely recommend Mike to family and friends.

Kristurnbull4
12/15/2014

"Easy and fast"

I went in with specific requirements and left with a vehicle better than what I expected and for a lesser price I thought I would pay. The employees were very helpful and made me feel confident in my purchase.

Joel Brand
12/15/2014

"A comfortable experience!"

Capital was recommended by co-workers. It was worth the drive from Moose Jaw. The people I dealt with were friendly, patient and informative. There was never any pressure and the salesman was always helpful and very accommodating. I will recommend Capital and Ron Gelowitz to friends and family.

Kim in Finance

crank007
12/13/2014

"The perfect truck"

I built a truck on GMC's website. When I went to Capital GMC the next day I found exactly what I wanted down to the rims. The experience was quick and efficient.

KimbyAcks
12/09/2014

"My Team was Amazing!!"

The sales team that sold me my Jeep was simply outstanding. They went above and beyond every step of the way! Thank you for that! I live 5 hours away from the dealership, yet they arranged for me to get my new vehicle within the week. Everyone was friendly, knowledgeable, and great to deal with. I would recommend this dealership to anyone!!

Greg1974
12/08/2014

"2014 Sierra Purchase"

Everyone I dealt with contributed to making it an easy experience. I found everyone to be personable and easy to deal with. I would recommend them to anyone I knew looking for a new vehicle.

marissm
12/07/2014

"My purchasing experiance"

My overall experience at Capital GMC was very good. My sales rep Sean did a great job finding a vehicle that fit me and my budget, which made the whole process of finding a new vehicle stress free and easy. I would defiantly come back to Capital GMC in the future, I would also recommend it to friends/family all because Sean did a great job! Thank-you!

Sean

mshaw33826
12/05/2014

"Jesse Fleming a quality guy for professional sales"

I found the vehicle I wanted on their website and called ahead for an appointment. When I arrived Jesse F. had the vehicle out and running (December) for us. He answered all my questions before, during and after a test drive and was very well versed in the vehicles controls and features. A quick negotiation with Dennis N. finalized a price that included a missing option I wanted. We were passed on to Matt F. to do the finances and once done he ensured that our old and new vehicles were co-located to switch personal items with Jesse's assistance. Before leaving Jesse went over the controls with me and stayed until I had no more questions. This all took almost exactly two hours to complete. All of the above named were professional and helpful. The price was almost exactly what I anticipated paying from their ad. I highly recommend Jesse as a first contact.

Reviews of Chad Straza