Capital GMC Buick Cadillac

4020 Rochdale Boulevard,
Regina, Saskatchewan S4X 4P7
Capital GMC Buick Cadillac Info
About Capital GMC Buick Cadillac

Welcome to Capital GMC's Dealer Rater page. We're glad you've found us. Capital GMC Buick Cadillac is located in Regina, Saskatchewan. We're found in Regina's North-end on the corner of Rochdale Boulevard and Pasqua Street North. Capital GMC offers great services and an outstanding staff. From automotive sales to automotive service and any point in between, we're offering the best that can be found in Regina. We're proud to be Canada's #1 GM Retailer since 2009, the #1 GM Certified Pre-Owned Dealer in Canada, and recipient of various DealerRater Dealer of the Year awards since 2013. There's no doubt that Capital GMC needs to be on your list when purchasing a new vehicle or needing your current one worked on. Visit us today and experience what Capital has to offer. No matter the purpose for your visit, you can always expect a fun, easy, and transparent experience from us every time.

About Capital GMC Buick Cadillac Learn More

2,306 Dealership Reviews
Joel9316
9-29-2016

"Awesome!"

We are so glad that we found a dealership and a salesperson that could help what we are looking for, thank you very much for everything you did. Keep up the good work.

robstro
9-29-2016

"Bought 2016 CT6 Platinum"

We had looked at a CT6 on a recent trip to Arizona so were somewhat familiar with the tremendous advancement Cadillac had achieved with this new vehicle. Capital GM was the only dealership in Saskatchewan that had a CT6 Platinum in stock. We initially contacted the dealership online. Jon Dreger got back to us and within 2 days and a few telephone calls we came to an agreement on tradein value of my car and purchase price of the CT6. A few days later we drove (450kms) to Regina to pick up our new car. The transaction was a pleasure. Jon introduced us to the car and spent an hour or so showing us the various features of the car in a highly professional manner. Jona McLeod look after the documentation quickly and efficiently. He made it easy. We also met Jay Paull who welcomed us to the dealership. I have purchased many new cars over the years. I can honestly say that our experience at Capital was far better than any dealership we previously have dealt with. Every person we met at Capital GMC was professional, courteous and knowledgable. I highly recommend the dealership.

Tracalicious
9-28-2016

"Very professional but yet personal"

Upon arrival kash greeted us and was very friendly and professional. He was interested in helping us despite us telling him we were not going to purchase immediately. Kash assisted us through the entire experience and was able to explain to us In detail about the products. Kash was definitely interested in what we wanted and not pushing us in to anything we were not comfortable with. Justin was very efficient with trying to find us the best deal. Jona was very professional with financing and able to find us a great rate. He was informative with all aspects on the financial agreements and was also able to explain warranties and other aspects of the sale. All people we dealt with were friendly and professional. All of the guys were busy throughout our experience with other customers and deals but never made us feel like an inconvenience and made time for us. The only bad point of our purchase was that we were told the vehicle would have a full tank of gas but it was only at the 3/4 full mark.

Wayne 4.
9-27-2016

"Excellent experience."

Ankesh was very knowlegable about the vehicle I was interested in. There was no pressure to buy. I'm sure I can call him any time and he will be able to answer any questions I might have.

Newbuickowner
9-26-2016

"Bought 2016 Buick Encore"

Our salesperson, Ankesh (Kash) Gupta, is very professional and respectful. He is not pushy and understood that to us, buying a brand new vehicle was a very big deal. We were able to take the vehicle home for a couple of days to try it out, make sure it fit in the garage, etc. We would not hesitate to recommend Kash to others.

Carrot
9-26-2016

"I have been a Ford man all my life!"

As stated above I have been a Ford customer all my life. I decided to open my mind and check what GMC had to offer me. Too say that I was impressed by the customer service, would be an understatement. Ankesh Gupta was my customer service person and his understanding and patience with my over analysis and difficulty selecting a vehical was commendable. After about five different vehicles, including partnership vehicles, we finally found the perfect vehicle for us. Thank You! Ankesh

KentW
9-23-2016

"Very Satisfied "

Recently bought a 2015 Jeep and had a new salesmen Kole MacDonald and his Manager Jon Dreger help with deal. extreemly happy with out come of deal got a fair trade in on my Challenger and am very happy with my Jeep Cherokee. Jon made the sale very smooth and easy , Kole is gonna make a Fine salemen , was very friendly and helpful. Jona McLeod made the finacing and paper work quick and painless. thanks for all your great proffessional help .

Truckguy3000

"Bought new sierra "

Pretty good selection at this time of year. Friendly staff, not pushy. Would go there again in future. Lots of new and used vehicles on the lot and a very nice showroom with plenty of vehicles to see.

wrose

"Completely Satisfied Customer"

Went in on a follow-up call from Anand, did not expect the treatment that I had received, very friendly salesman and fast response from the finance department as well. I recommend anyone to go see Capital GM and ask for Anand, a saleman that works to help you with the best.

Csisson
9-19-2016

"Very helpful and accommodating staff. "

Sarath and the team at Capital were an amazing group of people to deal with when buying a vehicle. They were very accommodating to my schedule and very patient throughout the whole process. They were always willing to sit down and go through any questions, concerns or anything else, with no pressure to rush into a purchase. Would highly recommend Sarath when going to look for a new or used vehicle.

1 - 10 of 2,306 results