Capital GMC Buick Cadillac

4020 Rochdale Boulevard,
Regina, Saskatchewan S4X 4P7
Capital GMC Buick Cadillac Info
About Capital GMC Buick Cadillac

Capital GMC Buick Cadillac is proud to be Canada's largest GM Dealership. We have a friendly and knowledgeable non-commission team ready to assist you with all of your automotive needs, whether it's Service, Sales, or Parts and Accessories! Stop by for a coffee and a chat! We look forward to seeing you.

About Capital GMC Buick Cadillac Learn More

1,996 Dealership Reviews
Miranda
2-13-2016

"Fantastic service! "

Our sales rep, Ron, was very friendly and interactive with us. We didn't feel as if we were being pushed into purchasing a vehicle. The entire process felt very comfortable and was very satisfied with our service!

Jason
2-12-2016

"Good straight up place to buy"

I bought a 2006 Audi A6 s-line Quattro. Excellent car so far! I found Garry very friendly, honest, and easy to talk to. He even stayed late when I didn't get off work at a earlier time to pick up my car. There was a nice overall atmosphere of the employees and work environment. Thumbs up.

angel1
2-10-2016

"Great service! "

I purchased a used vehicle from this dealership and was very impressed with salesman Navneet Singh. He was very knowledgeable and honest. He took the time to update me with any new trades that he knew I may have been interested in and worked with me until I decided on the vehicle I purchased. I would highly recommend going to Navneet for your next purchase.

Smiley52
2-08-2016

"Purchasing of a used SUV."

After searching online in Capitol GM's used inventory and completing and submitting my contact information Robin Sanghvi called to establish the particulars of what type of vehicle we were looking for. We live outside of Regina and were coming to Regina, Saturday, Feb 6th, 2016 to find and test drive those of interest. We did test drive a vehicle at another dealership knowing Robin was searching his inventory to pull out some for us to test drive. The vehicle at the other dealership didn't meet our expectations. Over to Capitol we went. First we test drove the 2012 Ford Escape Ltd and then a 2011 Honda CRV. The atmosphere at Capitol Gm was super friendly. Robin was efficient in his knowledge and the service he offered us. We closed the deal on the 2012 Ford Escape Ltd and left the dealership that afternoon with our new vehicle.

crashrbma2012
2-05-2016

"Just Outstanding"

One word describes the folks at Capital GMC Buick Cadillac: Outstanding. I bought a vehicle a little under a year ago and unfortunately, that vehicle has been deemed a total loss. Being new to this kind of situation and worried about not being able to buy a new car since the loan was so new, I went back to Capital looking for guidance on what to do and I definitely found it. I walked in looking for answers and I walked out in my brand new car - hassle free. I could go on for days about how great the staff at Capital is but don't just take my word for it, go experience it for yourself. You will not be disappointed!!! Thank you so much Capital!

Litl Bear
2-01-2016

"Purchase of 2013 ATS"

Very impressed with Sales/Finance team. Bit of a communication problem with service dept but salesman (Robin) addressed it and cleaned it up to full satisfaction.

Tyler1981
1-31-2016

"great experience!"

The people at this dealership were great! They were more than accomidating and knew the product inside out. This is probably one of the best experiences I have had buying a new vehicle.

Ward Cummins

Owen83
1-30-2016

"Finally... A new home for the future! "

The experience I had at Capital was amazing. Right from the service to the comroderity shared between the salesman, manager and finance manager. Felt right at home. Literally. I will not be going any where else for another vehicle. No pressure or push to buy, buy, buy! Being 32 years old and having to daughters I believe they have a family that will be loyal. They worked for me and with to assist in what I wanted and needed. If anyone else wants this type of experience please shop here. We will be!!!!

kaitlynjb
1-28-2016

"Awesome help "

Everyone that helped me and my boyfriend were extremely accommodating and helpful. Nothing but great reviews. Very supportive. They stayed within my budget and found exactly what I was looking for

Gtyagi
1-27-2016

"Excellent"

Highly recomendable for everyone who is looking to find a vehicel. A lot of variety to choose from, and every body working there is helpful and friendly!

1 - 10 of 1,996 results