Capital GMC Buick Cadillac

Showroom Hours: 8:30 AM - 6:00 PM Open Now

Capital GMC Buick Cadillac

Capital GMC Buick Cadillac Info
About Capital GMC Buick Cadillac

Capital GMC Buick Cadillac is proud to be Canada's largest GM Dealership. We have a friendly and knowledgeable non-commission team ready to assist you with all of your automotive needs, whether it's Service, Sales, or Parts and Accessories! Stop by for a coffee and a chat! We look forward to seeing you.

About Capital GMC Buick Cadillac Learn More

Janice&Darcy
2/14/2015

"What a great Team!"

5 of out 5! These guys are "Top Notch" in customer satisfaction. From the minute we walked into the showroom looking for a vehicle, to all of our after-sale inquiries, Justin and Everett really hit it home! We thoroughly enjoyed our experience and look forward to sending our daughter their way as well so she can get the same great service when she purchases her vehicle from the Capital GMC group. Fine job gentlemen!

Scott
2/14/2015

"Happy to return "

I bought my first new truck from Terry my experience was very good. So I was pleased to have him sell me second, no pressure, found me the truck I wanted and couldn't of asked for a more friendly salesmen.

kiwikid
2/12/2015

"Awesome"

My experience dealing with Everett, Justin & Jason F. was excellent. They found me the truck I wanted and Jason went over n above to get me the best rate possible. I would highly recommend these three guys to any family n friends looking for a new vehicle.

Angelap
2/10/2015

"Accomodating"

They were very willing to wait for me to be ready to make my purchase and very accomodating of what i wanted. Also, delivered the truck to me due to my very busy work schedule.

Derek

donnalund
2/08/2015

"awesome experience"

Ron Gelowitz, knew exactly what car i was looking for and the first one he showed me was the automobile I purchased. Jessica quick and efficient and within ten mins i was on my way with my new automobile. Thank you guys so much Donna Lund

Danny
2/08/2015

"Satisfied Service NO"

Had a vehicle that needed a factory recall done so booked it in and had a few other things to get done to it. After the multi point inspection there were a few other concerns, that we were phoned about and talked over what to fix and what to leave. Biggest problem was when vehicle was picked up the park brake was not working, and it was when it went in to the shop. When asked about it they were willing to help by saying they could book it back in another day, it is a 310 km round trip to the shop to bring it back in, wouldn't look at it right away. Vehicle is a standard transmission and a park brake is a good thing to have. Probably won't deal with Capital again unless another factory recall, they have to know that everyone doesn't live in Regina and it is not real easy to just bring vehicle back another day.

Capital GMC Buick Cadillac responded to this review

February 23, 2015

Hello Danny, I would like to start with an apology for the inconvenience and I would like to look into this for you, however the only thing I have to reference is the name Danny, and there are hundreds in our system... would you be able to share with me your last name or phone number or licence plate # or VIN? I certainly would like to get to the bottom of this, but at this point I am not sure even what type of vehicle it is, or what work was performed. Certainly if we have done something wrong, I will ensure that we make it right... You can reach me anytime at 306-761-6626 or colink@capitalgmc.ca Sincerely, Colin Konanz Director of Fixed Operations

L and J Schoenau
2/07/2015

"Positive Purchase Experience"

The sales team - Justin, Everett, and Derrick - made the purchase of a used vehicle a positive experience. They were not only friendly, but efficient and prompt in moving us through the purchase process.

Derrick

Lori
2/06/2015

"Thoughtful hand written note"

Mr. Axelson sent me a wonderful hand written note to congratulate me of my car I purchased at Capital. That was a very special thoughtful touch I want to deal with more people like him!

Disappointed
2/03/2015

"worse experience ever"

Ron Gelowitz showed us around the lot and was helpful and professional. Terry McCrystal helped us select a vehicle and he was great! Once the deal was made, I was treated horribly. Getting people to call you back is impossible. Took over 6 weeks to resolve issues. Bought 2 new vehicles here in 2014 and will not be back. Too slick, dishonest and rude.

jon_lowe
2/03/2015

"Nothing but issues"

I bought a 2007 Chevy Colorado from this dealership in 2013 and I was promised that they would look after the tires, give it a detailing and make sure the damage in the rear bumper was repaired. The tires weren't done and I had to come back in after the fact which they finally relented and split the cost of the tires in half which is fine. I never heard back from them after multiple calls regarding the truck and finally just have given up. So around 1 week ago they called me and wanting to lower my interest rate and get me into a different vehicle. I was extremely unhappy from the last time I dealt with the dealership I decided to give them another chance which is why I am writing this review since I feel my second experience was even worst. I went in and went through the financing was told I was approved and got a call from Justin that he had a truck I may like. So I went down and found out they had sold it but the truck they were trying to sell me had 50,000 more km than the truck I am currently driving. They said they don't know if they can find anything that I was approved for but not once did they tell me the amount and I have to say that Terry McCrystal was the only employee to treat me with any respect from the financing team or the sales team and I have respect for him but I don't have any respect for the dealership on how I was treated and I don't know if I am ever going to give them another chance and I will never recommend them to anyone. I will actively try to tell people to avoid them in the future. I am insulted at the way I was treated by some of the staff there and feel that they wasted my time for little to no reason. The other thing that really bothers me about my issues with Capital is times they said they would get in contact me, nobody ever called and I had to call them to get any information. It seems like they have no concern for customers.

1 - 10 of 1,607 results