Capital GMC Buick Cadillac

4020 Rochdale Boulevard,
Regina, Saskatchewan S4X 4P7
Capital GMC Buick Cadillac Info
About Capital GMC Buick Cadillac

Welcome to Capital GMC's Dealer Rater page. We're glad you've found us. Capital GMC Buick Cadillac is located in Regina, Saskatchewan. We're found in Regina's North-end on the corner of Rochdale Boulevard and Pasqua Street North. Capital GMC offers great services and an outstanding staff. From automotive sales to automotive service and any point in between, we're offering the best that can be found in Regina. We're proud to be Canada's #1 GM Retailer since 2009, the #1 GM Certified Pre-Owned Dealer in Canada, and recipient of various DealerRater Dealer of the Year awards since 2013. There's no doubt that Capital GMC needs to be on your list when purchasing a new vehicle or needing your current one worked on. Visit us today and experience what Capital has to offer. No matter the purpose for your visit, you can always expect a fun, easy, and transparent experience from us every time.

About Capital GMC Buick Cadillac Learn More

2,218 Dealership Reviews
alex1986
6-25-2016

"Awesome experience"

Just had a wonderful returning experience with the team at Capital GMC. This is the third vehicle my other half and myself have purchased from this dealership, and once again they have gone above and beyond to meet our needs and make it work. It was refreshing to deal with familiar faces - it always makes things easier that way. I was generally looking into getting out of my 1994 Intrepid and into something a little more up to date. Initially I applied online to be approved for financing, later I was contacted by Matt by email and got the details of what was needed etc. Spoke further with Jason on options and so forth after providing my details. Went in to test drive the vehicle I was curious about, 2016 Kia Forte. Was met by Gregg, he showed the vehicle explained a few things and let me take her for a spin. Wasn't quite what I was looking for, so went to the next vehicle on my list, and took it for a spin. 2013 Ford Fusion. This was more my style, bigger, spacious, and fully loaded as an added bonus. Went through the process of financing and hit a few snags where things didn't quite sit right with me. Voiced my concerns and and reasoning behind them with Justin, and he understood entirely and went to work to get some specifics I requested, and to get some of my concerns addressed. This was a very involved back and forth between myself and Justin and I really appreciated his attention and understanding on all of my concerns. In the end he ended up getting exactly what I was looking for so both parties were happy. I was sent off to Jona whom I've dealt with in the past to run me through all the financial jargon, and within 15 minutes everything was said and done. And I was a very happy customer. Overall the experience I had at Capital GMC was just as it was the past two times I've dealt with them. Welcoming, friendly, there to help you get into a vehicle YOU want. And willing to work with you as much as they can. Highly recommend this dealer and the particular team of people I have now had the pleasure of dealing with for the third time.

Neely 3:16
6-25-2016

"these guys know their stuff"

I swear its like they know you before they meet you went in to trade a 2011 sierra base model left with a 2016 sierra 4x4 fell in love with it on the test drive my fave colour too (black) and having kids treated them like gold too they addressed every one of my concerns... really impressed...

punjabi
6-24-2016

"Professional and quality service from Capital"

It can be very difficult and stressful to choose the right vehicle for yourself when it is the first time you are planning to buy a new vehicle. Nav did a wonderful job in finding the right vehicle for our needs after listening to what we are looking for in a vehicle. He did not only provide the excellent customer service but also went above and beyond that. He was very attentive, relaxed and polite throughout our conversation which made us feel comfortable. Finance department also showed us different options of financing and added protection to our investment. I would highly recommend Nav to everyone, especially for someone who likes to talk in their own language. Thank you to everyone at Capital

happy guy
6-24-2016

"great service"

justin did a great job finding the right vehicle for my family.. he met all our wants and needs and made sure i was satisfied

Throatzilla
6-23-2016

"Quick and easy"

All of the staff were welcoming and made the process both easy and comfortable. I highly recommend capital to anyone looking at a new vehicle, they will not dissapoint.

Chandra
6-19-2016

"5 🌟Stars Is not enough "

I cannot express the gratitude I have towards my experience at Capital GM. Thank you Justin and Matt for all you guys did for me! Justin went out of his way to help me find the vehicle I was looking for, and helped me feel up most comfortable doing so. I would highly recommend everyone to see Justin for a purchase of any vehicle!! A big Thank you for Matt for making it all happen!

Dee
6-18-2016

"Great customer service!!"

Ryan was awesome! I switched my mind four times on a vehicle, he was super patient and offered any advice I needed. I would definitely recommend him, and his team to anyone that's looking for a vehicle.

Gma Joy
6-14-2016

"Quick and Easy"

It was a very pleasant experience and the staff were very accommodating. I would recommend to anyone to stop by and have a chat with your staff.

Jason Fenrick

Nichole
6-12-2016

"First vehicle"

The employees I dealt with were amazing and go above and beyond to please the customer. This was my first car purchase, and I could not be happier with it. I would most definitely recommend this dealership to future buyers.

Valley girl
6-12-2016

"Excellent Sales Consultant"

Mike Barrett made the afternoon shopping for a SUV amazing. He is so personable right from the first moment to the last moment when I walked out the store with my new (to me) vehicle. He is absolutely the most professional sales consultant I have done business with. The test drives are without the consultant, which immediately shows trust and respect to the client. He is passion about his work and ensures his client is 100% satisfied throughout the entire process. Matt Fischer is very professional, efficient and knowledgeable in his position. He is personable and makes you feel completely comfortable during the short time I dealt with him. He ensures you understand the process and makes it stressfree! An excellent experience.

1 - 10 of 2,218 results