Capital GMC Buick Cadillac

4020 Rochdale Boulevard,
Regina, Saskatchewan S4X 4P7
Capital GMC Buick Cadillac Info
About Capital GMC Buick Cadillac

Capital GMC Buick Cadillac is proud to be Canada's largest GM Dealership. We have a friendly and knowledgeable non-commission team ready to assist you with all of your automotive needs, whether it's Service, Sales, or Parts and Accessories! Stop by for a coffee and a chat! We look forward to seeing you.

About Capital GMC Buick Cadillac Learn More

1,670 Dealership Reviews
Dmo
4/21/2015

"Great experience"

I met with Sean Deneve about a month ago and we discussed what I was looking for and my price range. He was looking out for me as I received notification when a vehicle arrived. On the second visit back we found what I was looking for. As we move past the first stage, to driving off the lot, all experiences were great.

TomG
4/20/2015

"First time car buyer"

I have to say of all the places I test drove new cars, this dealership was the least pushy and seemed to be willing to negotiate with my modest budget. They recognized that I was a first time car buyer and sat me down and explained all my options. I was really impressed with the sales staff. Whenever I had a question (I had many) I would call or text the salesman and he was polite, responsive, and thorough with my questions. I felt more like a friend then a possible sale. My only qualm was when it came to decision making time. There was that air of "Just buy it already" where they really hone in on you making you push to say yes to buying it. Other then that, I had a great experience and am hoping that when I eventually have to deal with the service side they will be just as friendly and knowledgeable and don't push me to do this or that - taking advantage of being a first time buyer and all. Thank you for everything so far!

Timbo80
4/20/2015

"Amazing!!"

If you haven't gone down to Capital GM in Regina yet, you're missing out on everything. That's a fact. The experience I had was amazing, thoughtful and (running out of gas in the carwash lol) adventurous! At first, I felt that I wasn't getting enough information and a voicemail or two went unanswered, but that was exceptionally minor and was more than made up for by the care, the attentiveness and the professionalism I was offered. Do yourself a favour and visit them online (talk with Tanya!), go in and ask for Taylor Wilson and Jason Fenrick and get into your next vehicle. The work they put into my new Silverado and the atmosphere as a whole would make me go back again and again. Also, even though he was a "background character" in my experience, talk to Tom about his awesome jacket. Thank you Taylor, Jason and Tanya and everyone else at Capital. Amazing, simply amazing!

JYee306
4/19/2015

"Tood good to turn down! "

Amazing Service from both the Salesperson and Finance. We were made to feel at ease with no pressure in making a decision. We will be back!

truckguy1324
4/19/2015

"was good overall experience "

They were more then accommodating when I had a problem they explained my options. I ended up with the vehicle I wanted and they through in some extras and took the price down for me. Was a good experience and I will probably go back in the future.

jenicabrown
4/18/2015

"Absolutely amazing experience!"

Would never go anywhere else after buying my escape there! As soon as we walked in they were right there to help us. Can't believe how great of experience it was. Will never deal anywhere else after going to Capital. I got exactly what I was looking for, with a price that worked perfect for me.

Dgem
4/17/2015

"excelent service"

these guys were great john picked me up as the bus depot because I was an out of towner showed me all the fancy toys that came along with my 2014 Silverado helped me get everything I wanted partswise and I was in and out in one day with there speedy service

two elderly satisfied customers
4/17/2015

"CAPITAL GMC REGINA"

Bonnie & Cal Jorgenson I had an appointment for a recall on my 2002 Pontiac Grand Am. While waiting for my car to be finished I was browsing in the showroom for used cars. I was in need of an automatic due to an injury on my hip and leg which made it difficult to use the clutch in my existing car and due to my car being a 2 door it was tough to get in the back seat when necessary. I met Brad Richardson who asked if he could help me find a vehicle that he thought would be a good car for me that would meet all my needs. I went for a test drive and quite liked the car. He also told me when he worked, however I forgot the dates and hours. I decided to take my husband in to have a look the next day. I found out that Brad didn't come in till noon. Someone called him and told him we were in to check on the car. Even though it took time away from his kids he hurried and came right in to help us. We really appreciated this as we didn't want to deal with someone new as Brad knew exactly what I required. Brad was very easy to talk to, polite knowledgeable, a good sense of humor. He knew the car very well as his parents had the same kind of car.

christall
4/16/2015

"Terrific Experience!"

Justin Hoffart worked with us until we were satisfied with the deal. Everett provided excellent customer service. Jason moved us through financing quickly to satisfy our needs. Great team overall!

oamendt
4/16/2015

"Capital GMC Regina review "

The service we got from Jay P, Taylor V and Jennifer D was FANTASTIC. They worked so patiently with us and our toddler and baby. They didn't once make us feel forced or manipulated into buying. They worked with our budget and even went above and beyond to make the sale work for us financially. They answered every question truthfully and didn't sugar coat anything to "fool" us into out purchase. They were so very kind and happy and made good entertainment for our two year old. It was a great experience.

1 - 10 of 1,670 results