Capital GMC Buick Cadillac

Finance Director

December 03, 2016

"Chrysler "

- Drolo

Great group of people working at capital the team was very hard working And easy to talk to Paul , bob ,Kevin and don all did some amazing work I will definitely be back to buy a car from these guys again

December 03, 2016

"Unbelievable Customer Service"

- Smarmalade

I was browsing for a new truck and came to this dealership and spoke with Mitch Thomson. I can't say enough good things about this salesman. He went above and beyond to make me feel comfortable and to try and find the right vehicle for for me. He genuinely seemed to care about me getting the right vehicle for my situation and budget. If you're looking for any kind of vehicle, go see this guy at Capital GMC.

December 02, 2016

"Very nice young man"

- CaddyMan

We were in shopping and looking for an upgrade. Mitch helped us get a start and was very helpful, and very friendly. He respected our wishes, and was very knowledgable about the vehicles we wanted to see. We are now getting more and more excited, and once we make a decision on what suits us best, we won't go to anyone else but Mitch.

New 2016 Buick Regal, $40290