Capital GMC Buick Cadillac

Kevin Gatschene, Finance Director, Capital GMC Buick Cadillac

Kevin Gatschene

Finance Director

March 30, 2017

"I think I made a new friend "

- Jack black

Recently I stopped by Capital and was shopping for a specific model of vehicle... then I met "Jer". Now usually when I am approached by "salesman", I promptly try an avoid them... but after talking with Jer I realized his knowledge was far greater then mine and he was extremely helpful. We also had a fun time just talk'en cars. I left with a new truck and might just have to stop back in for a visit.

March 29, 2017

"Overall positive experience "

- Holemieux

As a woman, it can be intimadating and irratating shopping for a vehicle. You may feel overwhelmed and under educated. Being approached by Jeremy made me feel comfortable and confident in my decision. He was kind and honest. It was like dealing with a friend. Thanks!

March 29, 2017

"Great car, great sales"

- Greg Bojko

Peter Chen, the salesperson there, gave us a wonderful experience in buying our used car. He provided exceptional service from beginning to end! He sold us a great car, and made the process as easy and simple as possible.

New 2016 GMC Sierra 1500, $33640