Capital GMC Buick Cadillac

4020 Rochdale Boulevard,
Regina, Saskatchewan S4X 4P7
Capital GMC Buick Cadillac Info
About Capital GMC Buick Cadillac

Welcome to Capital GMC's Dealer Rater page. We're glad you've found us. Capital GMC Buick Cadillac is located in Regina, Saskatchewan. We're found in Regina's North-end on the corner of Rochdale Boulevard and Pasqua Street North. Capital GMC offers great services and an outstanding staff. From automotive sales to automotive service and any point in between, we're offering the best that can be found in Regina. We're proud to be Canada's #1 GM Retailer since 2009, the #1 GM Certified Pre-Owned Dealer in Canada, and recipient of various DealerRater Dealer of the Year awards since 2013. There's no doubt that Capital GMC needs to be on your list when purchasing a new vehicle or needing your current one worked on. Visit us today and experience what Capital has to offer. No matter the purpose for your visit, you can always expect a fun, easy, and transparent experience from us every time.

About Capital GMC Buick Cadillac Learn More

2,200 Dealership Reviews
Karen63
5-24-2016

"A pleasure, as always."

This is the third vehicle I have purchased from Capital GMC Buick Cadillac. Dealt with Justin each time and he has never disappointed. First time dealing with Gregg and Matt, and they were both equally welcoming, helpful and professional. Would not hesitate to recommend these folks to anyone and will be back again when it's time for another vehicle. Thanks guys. Another great experience!

saracast
5-22-2016

"Always a great Experience "

Return Buyers! Once again Jason gave EXCELLENT service to my parents, when they came in to trade in their vehicle from a sonic, he got them into an 2015 Chevrolet Trax. They are very happy couple. Thank you gentlemen.

Jean
5-22-2016

"Great experience with GMC "

First time buying a car from Capital GMC, loving my car, great price with very reasonable price. Peter Chen is the best sale I have ever met, he is a very nice guy, and so helpful, definitely would recommend him to all my friends.

Capital GMC Buick Cadillac responded to this review

May 24, 2016

Hi Jean, congrats on your purchase! I'm happy to hear that Peter and our team could help you out :) Happy driving, Dan S. Capital Auto Group

Krauss306
5-21-2016

"I'll never buy from anywhere else👌"

I brought my truck in to trade it off on a new one and decided on the Denali. Before purchasing it my brother Gary and myself took it out for a test drive and the entire time asked Gary questions on the truck. He knew everything there was to know and had very quick responses. Awesome salesman and if I ever get another truck I'll know where to go and who to talk to. Thanks again!👍

Mongo75
5-20-2016

"Amazing Experience"

Nav made our experience purchasing a vehicle here a positive one. He was very knowledgeable about the vehicles we were looking at and really listened to what we were looking for. In the end because of Nav's great knowledge and customer service we found the perfect vehicle for us and our experience during this process was amazing. We would definitely come back and deal with Nav again!

kiwikid
5-18-2016

"Great visit. Came in for an update to my truck."

Service was great. Shaun got my truck in for the computer update right away and arranged a ride to work for me. Would definitely recommend him to friends or family for service in the future. Called me as soon as my vehicle was finished and even offered a ride back to the dealership. Thanks Shaun.

alice

"vehicle purchase"

We were looking to purchase a Buick or Cadillac in April 2016. Jon Dreger showed a few vehicles for us to evaluate and/or test drive and we did buy a Cadillac.Jon is very professional and pleasant to deal with and did his best to find the right vehicle for us. George and Jean Schropp

David Cundall
5-16-2016

"Great Service from Gregg Williams"

Gregg Williams made our recent vehicle purchase painless. He was very easy to deal with and helped us to make sure our vehicle suited the needs of our growing family. He is a class act and I would recommend him without hesitation.

Capital GMC Buick Cadillac responded to this review

May 16, 2016

Hi David. Congrats on your purchase! I'm glad Gregg was able to help you out with your vehicle :) Happy driving, Dan S. Capital Auto

gaylehodel

"FANTASTIC!!!!"

Once again Terry McCrystal and Matt Fisher have gone above and beyond..Listened to my concerns and found me the best deal...Knew exactly what I was looking for.. LOVING my 2015 Jeep Cherokee...

Rshaw
5-15-2016

"Helpful"

Our relations with capital has been rocky Justin found this out and went to the top and solved this problem. I appreciate the effort made to solve the problem at hand

1 - 10 of 2,200 results