Capital GMC Buick Cadillac

4020 Rochdale Boulevard,
Regina, Saskatchewan S4X 4P7
Capital GMC Buick Cadillac Info
About Capital GMC Buick Cadillac

Welcome to Capital GMC's Dealer Rater page. We're glad you've found us. Capital GMC Buick Cadillac is located in Regina, Saskatchewan. We're found in Regina's North-end on the corner of Rochdale Boulevard and Pasqua Street North. Capital GMC offers great services and an outstanding staff. From automotive sales to automotive service and any point in between, we're offering the best that can be found in Regina. We're proud to be Canada's #1 GM Retailer since 2009, the #1 GM Certified Pre-Owned Dealer in Canada, and recipient of various DealerRater Dealer of the Year awards since 2013. There's no doubt that Capital GMC needs to be on your list when purchasing a new vehicle or needing your current one worked on. Visit us today and experience what Capital has to offer. No matter the purpose for your visit, you can always expect a fun, easy, and transparent experience from us every time.

About Capital GMC Buick Cadillac Learn More

2,287 Dealership Reviews
Zaknzoe
8-24-2016

"Simply the best!"

Very personable, I walk in and feel like I'm "one of the family" ! My salesperson knew exactly what I would like and exceeded all expectations! Terry is exceptional, he always makes me as comfortable as possible. He is very knowledgable in the vehicle he sells and always takes time and care to make sure I am comfortable with my new vehicle. He truly cares about each of us individually. Kevin was wonderful as well, he did everything in his power to make sure I was completely comfortable with my new payment. I get a "bit" nervous with this finance stuff, but Kevin is an expert at his job, I walked away knowing I got the best. Thank you gentlemen for being so kind and making the purchase of my very first brand new vehicle a wonderful experience. Love my Terrain!

kiakarla123
8-24-2016

"outstanding experience and great customer service"

I have never purchased a new or used vehicle from a dealership. They were very accommodating to listen to what we wanted. They had showed us a couple SUV's and gave us time to discuss it. We took some test drives and went over the pros and cons. We had gone to a second dealership to see other options and were very disappointed with the service, the cleanliness of the vehicles and overall experience. We were Very pleased to go back and purchase the SUV. The team helped us in any questions we had, how we felt about purchasing of their products and made sure we were well taken care of. They came to the vehicle and made sure we knew about all the features and knew how to use all of it. We would recommend them to anyone purchasing a new or used vehicle.

RDJM

"Excellent customer service"

We stopped in on a Saturday to look at a vehicle. We met Sarath on the lot and, after looking at a vehicle, gave him a description of what we were looking for in a late model truck. A few days later Sarath called to advise he had a vehicle we may be interested in viewing. We purchased the truck and were very impressed with the friendly, helpful, professional service provided by Sarath throughout the negotiation and purchase process. Buying a vehicle can be a stressful procedure, however, Sarath did everything possible to ensure it was a comfortable, smooth process. Well done!

Mandana Mokhberi
8-22-2016

"They are all nice and helpful"

This is our second time we are buying from them, they are always giving the best option, and help you to get what exactly you want, they are really nice team, in their dealer ship you feel like home.

Goldernlegend
8-22-2016

"Great place to deal with"

Thanks guys so much for your help in getting me into this beautiful truck! I'm so Amazed at how smooth, dealing with you guys went! Thank you!

RaeNorb
8-20-2016

"Highly Recommend this Dealership"

I had a great, relaxed experience with Terry at this dealership. He was friendly, helpful and I didn't feel pressured to buy at all. The finance experts were also very helpful with a great sense of humour! Highly recommended this dealership to anyone!

Taya2014
8-19-2016

"Knowledgable and Understanding Staff "

The staff who assisted me were very understanding of my families needs, budget and goal. I was overall confident in my purchase at the end and look forward to working with Capital GMC in the future.

kbrosch
8-19-2016

"Patience and Outstanding Customer Service"

I had been working with Paul Konanz for a month or so to find the right vehicle. Paul was always so patient with me as he new this was a big purchase and when the right vehicle came, he notified me immediately and went above and beyond to ensure that it was indeed the right vehicle. He responded immediately to any questions I had and made sure that I was taken care of the entire journey and then some. I would recommend Paul to anyone!!

wilsont1
8-17-2016

"Awesome cutomer service!"

Just bought a new truck from Capital GMC in Regina and the customer service was great. There was no pressure to buy and the entire experience from start to finish was comfortable and enjoyable.

retire4d guy
8-17-2016

"great salesman"

recently purchased a Ford Fusion buyback from Capital. Ankesh Gupta of Capital gave me a positive assistance to put the purchase in a satisfactory conclusion.

1 - 10 of 2,287 results