Capital GMC Buick Cadillac

4020 Rochdale Boulevard,
Regina, Saskatchewan S4X 4P7
Capital GMC Buick Cadillac Info
About Capital GMC Buick Cadillac

Capital GMC Buick Cadillac is proud to be Canada's largest GM Dealership. We have a friendly and knowledgeable non-commission team ready to assist you with all of your automotive needs, whether it's Service, Sales, or Parts and Accessories! Stop by for a coffee and a chat! We look forward to seeing you.

About Capital GMC Buick Cadillac Learn More

1,748 Dealership Reviews
Yukon Bound
7/07/2015

"Buying Our YUKON"

Our Test Drive with Trevor- We were very impressed with the knowledge Trevor had to answer our questions during our drive. A plus! Negotiations with Robin- We thoroughly enjoyed our discussions with Robin. He was very knowledgeable and professional, but personable as well. Negotiations with Josh, the Used Car Manager-This was the point when our experience went downhill. We are sure this manager must be good at his job, but his bed side manner left a lot to be desired. We wanted to trade in our 2007 GMC Sierra. Now I know we are novices at negotiating compared to your Used Car Manager, but he must know people are trying to get the best deal possible. His arguments for giving us a lower price than what we thought for our 2007 were a stretch. The advertised published price was just over $36 000.00 with no PST. That advertisement is what got us in there. His offer on the trade in was $10 000, but he told us the Yukon's list price was >$40 00.00 so in reality he was really giving us $14 000.00. His logic escaped us. When we stated that anyone without a trade would get the sale price and the No PST his method was to talk louder and louder with a tone that conveyed contempt. ""Out trade in would need to be certified!" "Our trade in was not worth any more even though it had very low mileage- *89 000 km." "Black Book is crap." Was our trade a "Special Case"? We doubted it! Talking to people as if you think they are "village Idiots" in an arrogantly "superior" way, is a prime example of a bully. Not a pleasant experience! Now we continued the purchase, accepting $11 00.00 for our trade in, which with the UCM logic was really $15 000.00. And we were happy to have bought our Yukon. Would we buy from Capital Motors? YES! Would we Deal with Trevor and Robin? Definitely YES! Would we want to deal with the UCM Josh? Please NO!

FordGirl
7/07/2015

"Purchasing my truck "

I had an overall good experience purchasing my truck. When my boyfriend and I first arrived on the lot we told the salesman that it was me that was looking to buy and he still shook my boyfriend's hand before mine. When it came time to meet the manager tho - he shook my hand first. That was really the only complaint I had about the experience. It went really smoothly and they were very helpful. We'll see how the customer service is from now on.

Paul - Sales Manager

Toddwcarroll
7/06/2015

"Awesome service"

I found everyone that I dealt with was professional and very accommodating. This was the easiest vehicle I ever bought cause of the staff there!

Les53

"Very nice dealership"

Excellent sales person,helping us the car buyer in every possible way to take this vehicle home. Good job. Will be come back here if looking for a vehicle.

Yukon

"Capital gmc regina"

Vehicle was not derailed very well, minor scratches on body work were not buffed out as indicated . Found the sales team helpful but did not follow through on commitments

jigar.sah
7/03/2015

"Excellent Service and Friendly Staff at Capital GM Regina"

Navneet Singh, product specialist at Capital GM, Regina helped me buy the best used vehicle under my budget. He was very friendly, easy going person and made my over all buying experience very pleasant. I would definitely recommend my friends to buy vehicle from Capital GM and suggest to go to Navneet.

SweetrideSierra
6/30/2015

"Great Experience at Capital GM"

Had a great experience last week with Navneet Singh, salesperson at Capital GM. Navneet was friendly, knowledgeable, efficient, and very easy to talk with. Never, at anytime, did I feel pressured, or feel that I couldn't say 'I don't think this is the right truck for me' and have him still try to sell me something that I didn't want. He listened to my 'wants and needs' for a vehicle, and helped me find what I was looking for. He was thorough with all the paper work and was very professional from start to finish. Looking forward to the next time a family member, or friend, is looking for a vehicle so I can tell them of my experience with Navneet and send them to him.

Yankies
6/29/2015

"Satisfied"

I walked,into capital for a normal oil change. I met Vijay Aggarwal in the show room and told him I kind of liked the looks of the Regals. It just happened there was used one in on trade. I looked at it showed my wife and three or four days later bought it. Vijay was patient with us answered all my questions and was not aggressive which is what I liked. If he didn't know he got someone to answer my questions.This is my second Buick purchase the first Buick Allure with Harvey Schmidt. I am so pleased with my first Buick I could not part with it as yet. Hopefully I will be as pleased on the second purchase. All in all I would reccommend CapialGMC.

audi
6/29/2015

"quik replies"

I asked for picture cause there wasn't any only yet and got them quikly. When we got there the staff was very friendly. Had a good experience. THANKS.

Sydneyboustead
6/26/2015

"Wonderful car buying experience!!"

Everett and Justin were both super helpful! They were awesome for answering all questions we had, and we're great throughout the entire process when buying our new Suburban! It was a long day (because of the bank taking forever) but they made sure we were comfortable and taken care of the whole time! Which says a lot because even our 5 month old baby was a happy camper! I believe the finance manager was Matt, who was also fantastic. Over all- definitely would recommend these guys to friends and family, and would buy here again!!!

1 - 10 of 1,748 results