Capital GMC Buick Cadillac

4020 Rochdale Boulevard,
Regina, Saskatchewan S4X 4P7
Capital GMC Buick Cadillac Info
About Capital GMC Buick Cadillac

Capital GMC Buick Cadillac is proud to be Canada's largest GM Dealership. We have a friendly and knowledgeable non-commission team ready to assist you with all of your automotive needs, whether it's Service, Sales, or Parts and Accessories! Stop by for a coffee and a chat! We look forward to seeing you.

About Capital GMC Buick Cadillac Learn More

1,706 Dealership Reviews
Joseph@19
5/21/2015

"a pleasure to speak with someone who cares"

I came in and seen Joshua Nickerson in service. An absolute pleasure to talk to. My family has purchased several vehicles from you and will continue to do so due the staff yyou have there like Josh. He is very considerate and shows concern and listens very very well. Good qualities to have in his position. Thank you Josh !!!!

Don/Linda

"Welcoming, knowledgeable "

Went to dealership to just check it out as we anticipated our vehicle might be written off due to an accident. Brad Richardson approached us in the lot to see if we needed any assistance. Although he knew we were not sure if we would be purchasing a vehicle he took the time to find out what we would like in a vehicle and showed us a number of options. When we left that day we said "we'll be buying from there". Very welcoming environment, knowledgeable staff, no pressure sales. If we had questions and Brad was not available r others were more then willing to help us.

Cole wilker

"happy happy happy"

Great experience recommend to anyone looking for a Truck great price and great service parts was on top of there game. Repeat customer forsure thanks again everyone

kozici1976

"the great deal"

was my dream to have a GMC accadia. and i got it. the dealer was helpfull. great communication and honest i will recommend to anyone i know

Sue74
5/20/2015

"Got what I was looking for"

I knew what was looking for when I went to Capital. I put in my Application online since I don't live in Regina. Diane took the time to go over what I was looking for in a SUV. Everyone was very helpful in finding me the SUV I was wanting. I drove away a very happy getting the GMC terrain I wanted.

Gmcbeauty

"Amazing"

Great service. Great people. :) found the truck I wanted they didn't hesitate. Now own 3 trucks from here wouldn't buy them anywhere else

Annies' Mom
5/19/2015

"Awsome service, Welcoming atmosphere. "

My husband and i went in with our two year old daughter to purchase a new car. Everyone was wonderful before we even stepped foot in the dealership; answering our phone calls and emails. When we got there we met Shaun and were set up with the most friendly salesman Dayton. We were alowed to put our daughters car seat in the car and try out many cars. We were not presured or persauded in any way. When we finnally picked our car and went through financing with Jason he got us a intrest rate we wanted and helped us through the process. He never lost his cool even when our 2 year old got cranky he just pulled out some toys for her. I was very impressed and will shop there again and recomend to all my friends and family! Good job Capital GMC you won this mom over I love our new 2014 cruze!

CeaneD
5/18/2015

"Great service and friendly atmosphere"

Came in with questions about trade in and financing and the team helped me out to get everything in place quickly but most importantly ensured i was happy and that all my needs were met.

Cliff
5/17/2015

"A Trip worth making"

We live 240 mi. (400km) from Regina. It was worth going this distance to be able to deal with this quality dealer. They did their best to get the exact vehicle that we were wanting . And due to the 8 spd. tranny it took a while for it to come in. But they made sure all was well and were very professional. Cliff Penner

jasmeetkandola
5/16/2015

"A dealership that you will go back to for your next car. "

I met Navneet through a acquaintance of mine at a bar. I happened to mention how disappointed I was with my vehicle that I had bought from a dealership that claims to be the "Driving Change", whatever that means. I told him, how I was going to wait atleast another year before I could even think of getting another car. I did not know he worked for Capital GMC at all, and I wasn't thrilled hearing about it up until he explained how easy he will make these things happen. 1) Trade my car at a good price so I don't loose a lot of money 2) Get my desired vehicle at a great price. 3) get my loan approved without any down payment. The people at this dealership have a customer service gene that I am yet to see at any other dealerships. Unlike other dealership, where they try to sell you what they have been told to sell, the team at Capital will not hesitate to tell you "that's not the right car for you", which I think is great way to earn a persons trust. Every sales personnel introduced themselves to me, or at least acknowledged my presence, which was nice. Navneet went above and beyond to ensure I was satisfied with my choice, twice, and thrice (That itself tells you that they are in this for a long term relationship). I happened to call him on his day off for taking the car out for a spin one more time and redo the numbers with the finance. He happily obliged and made arrangements to see me. I repeatedly said he did not have to, but he insisted. I felt like he was was the one getting the car, I jokingly said told him later. Matt Fisher, is a very helpful, professional and knowledgeable Finance Manager, who has been there for 10 years I believe. He made a genuine connection with me when I first met him. He got the job done in no time and earned my respect for many reasons. Thank you for your hard work. Also, I would like to thank Dennis and his wife for their kind help. They both were really nice to me. I will definitely recommend Capital for all the above reasons. Good service, genuine people, and a good selection, I put my money there.

Dennis