Capital GMC Buick Cadillac

4020 Rochdale Boulevard,
Regina, Saskatchewan S4X 4P7
Capital GMC Buick Cadillac Info
About Capital GMC Buick Cadillac

Welcome to Capital GMC's Dealer Rater page. We're glad you've found us. Capital GMC Buick Cadillac is located in Regina, Saskatchewan. We're found in Regina's North-end on the corner of Rochdale Boulevard and Pasqua Street North. Capital GMC offers great services and an outstanding staff. From automotive sales to automotive service and any point in between, we're offering the best that can be found in Regina. We're proud to be Canada's #1 GM Retailer since 2009, the #1 GM Certified Pre-Owned Dealer in Canada, and recipient of various DealerRater Dealer of the Year awards since 2013. There's no doubt that Capital GMC needs to be on your list when purchasing a new vehicle or needing your current one worked on. Visit us today and experience what Capital has to offer. No matter the purpose for your visit, you can always expect a fun, easy, and transparent experience from us every time.

About Capital GMC Buick Cadillac Learn More

2,106 Dealership Reviews
Wendy J.

"Professional and courteous!!!"

I have dealt with Justin since 2010. I just bought my 4th vehicle from him this month. He is completely professional, obtains the best price possible and he looks after everything in transferring over to my new vehicle. Justin is very friendly and I have seen him hone his sales and customer service skills over the 6 years I have dealt with him. He always looks after my every need and if I ever have a problem, I just have to call him and he sets it right. Matt Fischer was excellent in looking after the financial business. This was my 1st time dealing with Greg and found him very friendly and helpful.

Ruel, Jackie123

"Satisfying "

Every time we purchase a vehicle through Paul at Capital the service has been great. We have always been satisfied and happy with our purchase and the service we received.

Andie

"Matt Fischer "

Matt Fischer has made my experience looking for a vehicle that much easier and non stressful. He has been so patient and helpful in finding the right option for me! I couldn't be happier and I am so appreciative! I recommend seeing him and the team there! Exceptional service!

Lamp

"5th vehicle. "

My 5th vehicle purchase from them. The only place I like to go do business. If they don't have it then I'll wait until they have something.

Kilbride027
4-30-2016

"Really working for you!"

Id recommend this dealership to anyone interested in quality cars for great prices. The salesman we worked with was extremely knowledgeable and didn't make us feel pressure to buy a vehicle out of our price range. After showing us numerous vehicles Ian plated up a number of cars and SUVs for us to test drive. When we finally settled on an SUV, Ian worked with us to get a great price on our trade in... we had an awesome experience and will be back for a Buick Enclave when the 2017's make their appearance.

limuhr

"Recommended!"

Recommend the team at Capital. Well taken care of; professional; courteous and listens to our needs. Overall highly recommend dealing with the sales and finance teams.

GMGuy

"Incredible "

Justin is a good sales guy without a doubt and made sure I was taken care of and Jona was great in handling the little details of the financing part that I needed.

Jjstich

"Helpful"

He has always been fair and works hard to get the best deal. A very good guy to deal with and would use and refer him to others I know are looking for. A vehicle.

Jangles

"Look no further"

My 3rd truck from Capital and the best one yet. Jon, Jay and the crew look after me like I was family. The only place I would buy a vehicle!

....
4-30-2016

"Great customer service "

I had a chance to meet Robin at Capital GMC when I came to purchase a car . He not jut helped me Make a right choice but also offered me best rate in town .He made the entire process so much easier that i cannot believe I spent an hour and next thing I know I was driving my new ride home . Thankyou for an amazing service .

1 - 10 of 2,106 results