Capital GMC Buick Cadillac

2563 Reviews of Capital GMC Buick Cadillac

April 25, 2017

"Used Dodge Journey"

- S.gurr

This is our second vehicle purchased from Capital GM, and the friendly honest service we received is the main reason we returned to buy this unit. Jon Dreger and Kien To are fantastic persons to deal with. When we happened to be standing waiting for Jon to finish with other customers, staff members were very interested in making sure we were being looked after. Kudos to a terrific staff. We will gladly and highly recommend these guys and the dealership as a whole to anyone considering a vehicle upgrade. Mr. Axelson should be very proud of a well run dealership!

Jon Dreger

"Truck"

- 405trucks

A big thank you to Kevin Vayachack and Justin for there service with myself and my 2 boys Brennin and Dylan..Hands down Kevin is the best.

Justin Hoffart
Kevin Vayachack

Todd McCubbin
Matt Fischer

"Buick Envision Purchase"

- Outoftowncustomer

My husband and I picked up our new Envision today and we are very satisfied with the vehicle and service we received. The dealership had a good selection, competitive prices and the staff, in particular Sean, were very helpful and made us feel they were appreciative of our business. This is our second purchase at Capital GM Regina and we will be back!

Sean Deneve
Justin Hoffart
Gary Lazo

April 24, 2017

"Capital made it easy............"

- Neededatruck

Bought a new Canyon from Capital last week. No pressure sales approach made it easy, pricing was good, and they took the time to show me several different vehicles allowing me to make a better decision.

Varun Verma

"Great buying experience"

- Hohne20j

Came in just looking took our time and weren't pressured into buying and a few days later after trying both the vehicles that we looked at, we bought both due to the staff not pressuring us and get getting a great deal and going the extra mile to make the experience just great.

Garry Punia
Jona McLeod
April 19, 2017

"Trading a 2009 enclave on a 2017 enclave"

- Esther12

Spoke to piyush k on the phone explaining the vehicle I was interested in. When we arrived at the vehicle was parked in front of the building and he met us at the door. He was very friendly, knowledgeable and could answer all our questions. The same approach carried to the office where we were introduced to Robin s. He also was very good at explaining the financing and answered all questions. Both were very personable and made us feel comfortable. Carried on easy and interesting conversations as the work was done. We moved on to kien to do the paper work and he is very adept at doing the paperwork, answering questions and conversing on an entertaining level. Piyush made sure all the necessary vehicle evaluation, test drives, service tours were done and helped with all the on star contacts, phone pairings were done and explained. Even chauffeured us to ski for plate transfers. All and all everyone was friendly, helpful and entertaining throughout the process. Recommend this dealer ship and these people to anyone Thankyou Esther lynch

Other Employees : Piyush k, Robin s
April 19, 2017

"Go see Sean!"

- Love my caddy!

I just purchased my second vehicle from Sean. A sedan in 2015 and an SUV just today. I went back because I was happy with Sean the first time.

Sean Deneve
Gage McGuire
April 13, 2017

"New truck"

- Gmcyle

Knowledgeable about the various options of vehicle. Was also flexible with working around my schedule. Would recommend to anyone looking for a vehicle. Seemed fair, reasonable and not aggressive sales

Jon Dreger
April 11, 2017

"Great experience!"

- Todd Barlow

Jeremy is the best salesman I've ever dealt with. Asked me what I was looking for, gave me options and helped me choose what to buy. He never tried to sell me anything. Awesome, relaxed experience. He even gave me his personal cell number in case I needed anything on his day off. Kein was super cool too, layed out all my financing options and helped me understand the break down of all the numbers as he walked me through it. Keith hooked me up with some accessories, even digging around for a hitch receiver insert when there was none listed in inventory. He took time to go scrounge one up for me. Thanks boys! Awesome relaxed chill experience.

Jeremy Powlowski
Keith Giroux
April 11, 2017

"Everyone was very helpful."

- Elliott

All the people I dealt with were very helpful and made sure I was happy with my purchase and made sure everything was done to the vehicle that I purchased. It was a great experience all the way from sales to financing and also service to get the truck accessories put on my truck in a timely manner.

Sarath Kozhisseri