Capital GMC Buick Cadillac

4020 Rochdale Boulevard, Regina, Saskatchewan S4X 4P7
Closed 8:30 AM - 6:00 PM Hours

2539 Reviews of Capital GMC Buick Cadillac

March 25, 2017

"Purchase of 2017 Terrain."

- Sherry and Chris

The experience with this dealership was very positive. The staff were polite, informed and considerate. Special thank you to Sean Deneve, our Product Specialist. His effort and patience were above expectations. We are more than satisfied with our purchase.

Sean Deneve
Justin Hoffart

"Great Services "

- Ahmed

I was there some time in December. I was overwhelmed by the service they provided. Sales Person met me at the entrance gate he listened carefully to what I was interested in. Best part is they do not try to sell you something of their choise if they show you a vehicle you don't like they will not try to make it look super cool.

Kevin Vayachack

Kevin Cleaveley

Kevin Gatschene

"Carguy0528"

- Golf4joy

Have visited a couple times in last few wewks. One was for tires, and the other for replacement headlights. Both were handled quickly and professional Wpuld definitely recommend

Justin Hoffart
March 25, 2017

"A great afternoon spent with Kien and Jeremy"

- iggypop1

My husband's vehicle finally met it's ultimate demise so we were on the hunt for something new! We called Capital right away, as we've bought 2 vehicles there already and each time was met with great service. Kien got back to us quite quickly and set up a pre approval for us. We went in on Friday afternoon, and Met with our sales person Jeremy, who had already been texting and figuring out what exactly we wanted! Jeremy went and above and beyond to find us what we wanted, he even trudged through mud to get us the EXACT terrain we wanted! (Thanks again Jeremy, and sorry about your shoes lol) We spent quite a few hours with Kien who was an absolute delight, a GREAT sense of humor, great stories, and just good company. It's never fun being stuck in a dealership all afternoon but both Jeremy and Kien went above and beyond to make sure we were satisfied, and felt at home. Jeremy was awesome, and found us exactly what we wanted, again i couldn't say enough positive things about the two of these guys. GREAT people, and you have two amazing employees on your hands. Oh and the icing on the cake, as we were driving home Jeremy called to tell us we won a trip for 2 to Vegas!!!!! AMAZING day! Thanks guys :) We love our Terrain and can't wait to bring it in friday to get all our upgrades done! Thanks again

Jeremy Powlowski
Kien To
March 24, 2017

"Love my new GMC Sierra Denali!"

- Wade

Excellent service, very helpful & professional! Shaun, Varun & Jona were all great to work with on getting me set up with the vehicle I was looking to lease for my business.

Varun Verma
Jona McLeod
March 22, 2017

"Purchasing our GMC Terrain"

- Marilyn

We received very professional help from everybody involved in this process. Our Product specialist, Anand was very knowledgeable about each car we test drove and very helpful in answering our questions. They did everything to make sure we were comfortable and looked after us in our "waiting" times, made sure that all our questions were answered and walked us through all of the new features on our car when we picked it up.

Anand Sakkai
Robin Sanghvi
Kien To

"Purchasing My Cadillac"

- Colleen

I experienced very professional service from sales person to finance dept to service department. My sales person listened to what I wanted and showed me vehicles that fit my want. She was willing to accommodate my schedule and promptly dealt with completing the sale.

Carey Umpherville
Matt Fischer
March 20, 2017

"Awesome customer service that was stress free (:"

- CheySavage

Everybody was so helpful here! Shaun, Peter and Jona did everything to make sure that I was happy and they work great as a team. I wasn't stressed at all getting my new car. I would recommend them/this dealership to any friend!

Peter Chen
Jona McLeod
March 20, 2017

"Great service, made purchasing our new vehicle stress free"

- stevebloch

Everybody treated us amazingly from the second we pulled into the parking lot, to the moment we picked up the vehicle. Jeremy was extremely helpful and knowledgable of vehicle we were looking at and we didn't feel pressured into making a decision! Shaun and Gary worked very well at getting the price and payment to what worked with our budget. Very kid friendly dealership to keep them busy while we were there. John in parts was very helpful in researching and pricing for future parts/accessories. 3rd vehicle we had bought from there and will always go back.

Jeremy Powlowski
Gary Lazo

John Stinson

"Purchase New Vehicle"

- Patc

Jon Dreger the salesman who I dealt with was friendly and helpful.I was originally looking at another vehicle which turned out was sold. As a result he found me another vehicle which I liked better in the end..So far a good experience.Hope the service is good.

Jon Dreger