Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

Jeff Hantos

Service Manager
3.6

February 15, 2019

"SERVICE DONE SEVERAL MONTHS AGO."

- Classy Rider

I had my truck in to have the GPS dash module checked due to it not working properly, i was told it needed to be replaced. They said they would call when the part came in. 2 months later no call back. I then contact Jeff. He looked into it and had me booked in along with a courtesy truck to use while repairs were being done on my truck. When I went to pick my truck up, it had been detailed. It was a nice surprise. Thanks you Jeff.

Jeff Hantos

February 12, 2019

"Very disappointed "

- Andsut12

I’m very disappointed, quite a large purchase and it was not a good experience. He truly did not care to make the customers happy only to make a sale. I wouldn’t recommend him to anyone.

Snow Wang

January 26, 2019

"Excellent sales and service "

- Shownshine69

Recently bought my car off of Woodridge ford. I highly recommend going to see Curtis Thompson. I was in and out of there in no time after he found me the perfect vehicle. From start to end there were no complications or worries. They took care of me in the very best way.

Curtis Thompson