Dealer Reviews

Find the best dealership for you.

Service Reviews

Find good folks to fix your car.

Cars for Sale

Find the right car for you.

Car Recalls

Make sure your car is safe to drive.

Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

3.6

March 18, 2019

"A very poor experience"

- Not Pleased

Was in today at around 4:00 pm with my wife. While there were at least four people without customers, no one lifted their head to even acknowledge us. No reception. Not one person spoke to us. We spent over 10 minutes trying to sit in vehicles or open the lift gate but without power this was just an exercise in frustration. We walked out completely frustrated. Back to VW. Completely different experience where we were welcomed the moment we came in. All vehicles were powered.

How can I say who we dealt with if no one takes to us?!

March 16, 2019

"Not worth it didn’t want to get the deal done."

- Nerby369

Not worth it all about the bottom line for them and not about the individual the customers is a number. I told them what I needed they could of backed the customer with ford credit and got the deal done bottom line all about there bottom line

Kasem Farm
David Ross

February 15, 2019

"SERVICE DONE SEVERAL MONTHS AGO."

- Classy Rider

I had my truck in to have the GPS dash module checked due to it not working properly, i was told it needed to be replaced. They said they would call when the part came in. 2 months later no call back. I then contact Jeff. He looked into it and had me booked in along with a courtesy truck to use while repairs were being done on my truck. When I went to pick my truck up, it had been detailed. It was a nice surprise. Thanks you Jeff.

Jeff Hantos