Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

Dimitri Anastasakis, New Sales Manager, Woodridge Ford Lincoln Ltd

Dimitri Anastasakis

New Sales Manager

September 17, 2018

"2018 F-150 Limited Purchase"

- Mike Sowan

I purchased my new Limited in August and the experience could not have gone any better. James MacDonald was an excellent and knowledgeable salesman. My truck was barely on the lot for 48 hours and was then parked in my driveway. It was ready for pickup ahead of schedule and I couldn’t have been happier. It was nice to have my first scheduled appointment setup while I was toured around the dealership after my purchase. I would highly recommend to anyone to go check out the dealership themselves and see what the have to offer for products and services. Thanks for my the purchase of my new F-150 as painless as possible.

James MacDonald
Chelsea Luhr
Andy Kwok
Dimitri Anastasakis

September 12, 2018

"Excellent experience. Highly recommended "

- BrendanP

Thomas is a very knowledgable, courteous and easy to talk to sales person. I would and have recommend him to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle.

Thomas Kerstrong

August 26, 2018

"July 4 2018 Eric"

- g_thib

Unfortunately, I did not have a good experience at all. It was very difficult to join her and to contact her for information on my file or to get updates. In addition, an omission on her part of important information about my file of July 4, 2018 that she had to send me cost me at least 4 days of vacation. I am very disappointed, for a dealership who sells to put the emphasis on customer service and well it really was not the case in this situation.

Chelsea Luhr