Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

183 Reviews of Wood Wheaton Honda

September 15, 2017

"Understanding Dealership"

- ramona.mcmeekin

This dealership has excellent customer service. I ordered my CRV back in May but due to unforeseen circumstances was unable to purchase until September. They were so understanding with the delay of purchase.

Jim Galloway
September 12, 2017

"Excellent customer service "

- Iris2017

From my very first stop at the dealership to the delivery of my new vehicle the staff at Wood Wheaton Honda provided exceptional service and attention to my needs. The first team I went to the site the salesman, Jim Galloway was available to show me the vehicles and explain my options. Jim assisted me in making sure the vehicle I chose met my needs. Jasmine was extremely helpful in explaining the financing and warranty options. Both were very patient in dealing with my 3 year old granddaughter who was with me. When I went to pick up my new vehicle Jim explained and demonstrated the features in detail. All in all an excellent vehicle purchase experience

Jim Galloway
September 10, 2017

"All around great"

- Sarah Belshaw

Francine and the others worked so hard to get me exactly what I wanted for the price I was comfortable with. They showed me so many different options and didn't pressure me at all. They were more after me getting what I loved and could afford more than them getting money. I didn't even feel like Francine was a salesperson, it was more like I was shopping with a friend! Thanks so much to everyone at Honda!!!!!!

September 10, 2017

"Superior service"

- nth_of_pg

Extremely helpful sales and finance service. Gordon was great to work with, as was Ben and Jasmin. Really happy with the whole experience, and am very happy with my CR-V!

Gordon Foulds
September 09, 2017

"Amazing!! "

- Jodi Belshaw

I've been looking for a car and have felt pressured by every other dealership. I made my way to Honda and I met Francine. She was absolutely amazing! She worked her hardest to make sure I was comfortable and happy. She never once pressured me. Everyone I dealt with were just so great! Buying a car with Francine and the team at Honda, turned a stressful situation into something fun and easy! Thanks so much for all your help! Love my new Civic SI!

September 09, 2017

"Attentive service"

- happycustomer

All staff were professional, personal and helpful. Francine (salesperson), Ben (sales manager) and Jasmine (financial person) were especially great. I am grateful for the price offered on the "old car". Thank you.

Ben Parker
Other Employees : Walter (shutttle driver)
September 08, 2017

"AWESOME DEALER"

- shevie

From the moment I talked to Craig Wood I knew I wanted the car. He introduced me to Ben who made me feel comfortable right away. I told him we had talked to Francine a few days before, I shared my reasons for wanting the car with everyone involved. I believe that is why Craig decided to let the car go, he was driving it himself. We then meet Jasmin who help with the final paper work. The Honda Civic Type R is an incredible car. Thank You everyone for making it the BEST car buying experience every. Ken Chevalier

Other Employees : Craig Wood
September 06, 2017

"Great service "

- Pgcars

We received great friendly service. The dealership wasn't Pushy and gave us lots of space to make our decision. They gave us a fair trade in value for our car.

September 01, 2017

"Great service"

- AK1

Francine was very friendly, patient , and kind. She explained well the features of the Honda HRV. It was a pleasure to talk with an energetic, and professional person.

August 29, 2017

"top notch salesman"

- William Bryan Ashe

Jeff definitely knows his product well and was very patient informative and went the extra mile for me. I would recommend him to anyone interested in purchasing a Honda

Jeff Dawson