Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

Wood Wheaton Honda

2500 Range Rd, Prince George, British Columbia V2N 0C3

248 Reviews of Wood Wheaton Honda

July 17, 2018

"Less Stress CRV- LX AWD"

- CRV LX AWD

Quick same day service with no pressure. Jim and Jasmin make a great team. We ended up with the car we wanted and a warranty that makes sense. No pressure to add all those last minute charges you may get from other dealerships in town.

July 12, 2018

"Great experience buying our Honda CRV"

- DonD

Jim was awesome. He was friendly, informative, never pushy and, while we were trying to make a decision, he was always willing to answer questions in person or over the phone. We love our new CRV!

July 04, 2018

"Great service and knowledgeable staff"

- ShawnT

Francine and Jasmin were very helpful from the beginning. Within 24 hours I was able to purchase and register a vehicle with their help. They also gave me recommendations on disposing of my old vehicle, and were very accommodating in that regard. I would not hesitate to recommend purchasing a vehicle from Wood Wheaton Honda. Thanks again.

July 03, 2018

"Lexus RX350. "

- SKirk

We purchased a 2015 Lexus 350RX Sportdesign from Wood Wheaton Honda: From the moment we stepped on the lot Francine was welcoming and showed she was wliing to go the extra mile. Through the whole process she displayed professionalism and friendliness: This lady reviewed 3/4 of a 855 page manual to show me how to operate the vehicle! We wanted to buy a vehicle from Francine and we did! She is honest; transparent and not pushy; Go see Francine for your next purchase: You won’t be disappointed!

June 30, 2018

"Great experience "

- DWH

I recently purchased a Civic SI from Wood Wheaton Honda and it was great experience, Francine was very helpful and informative in finding me the right vehicle and the right deal, Ben was also very friendly and even have my son anice new hat which he loved, Jasmine was also great and made sure I knew all the options with the financing and warranty. I would definitely deal with this dealership again 😃

June 28, 2018

"Excellent Experience"

- J & G

We had an excellent experience with Wood Wheaton Honda. The staff were very helpful and seemed very straightforward and honest with us as we made our decision about the car we purchased. We are very happy with our purchase and experience. Would definitely work with them in the future!

Gordon Foulds
June 22, 2018

"Amazing, informative, knowledgeable and respectful"

- Marvene's Dream Car

I feel the whole experience with Francine was an event of Amazing, Informative, Knowledgeable and Respectful in each area of the process, and I came home with MY DREAM CAR, and more. My expectations were met on the most part, Ken also felt his had been met as best they could. Especially where they knew I was firm on, and the items they threw in to sweet'in the deal were what I had hoped for. Francine did an excellent job of allowing us to search through our wants in a vehicle, especially she listened rather than doing the "big sell job" I found in so many other places we went to. Putting the pending sale sign on the car to give me added sense of respect for our s time to think of what we wanted, rather than attempting to push us, which would have turned me off immediately!! The involvement of the rest of the Team created for me an added sense of security in the future for service which I never felt with my previous car at all. We are very pleased to be in the Honda family, for myself the fourth vehicle, my husband his first. We took it on a road trip to Vancouver the day after we bought it and it was amazing, so much fun to read up in the manual, yes we read the manual as we went down the road, and tried out a few of the fun new tricks it came with. Quite a few I will be bringing up in my next classes with Francine. That in itself a FABULOUS GIFT FROM Wood Wheaton Honda, a real sense of security and caring. I'll be back in the next weeks, why have gizmos on a vehicle and not know how to use them. Yep the car is expensive and I hate have debt, but they were very helpful in giving us the best deal we could find, but oh so good to enjoy!! Thanks Francine, and Ben, and the financial team. Integris credit Union Insurance even came over and got us going with our new insurance package, was so helpful.

Ben Parker
Other Employees : I am sorry I have forgotten the name of the excellent finance gentleman from the other store GMC-but he was also fabulous, very informative, knowledgeable, and thorough.
June 21, 2018

"Excellent customer experience "

- Deb

Totally impressed with our customer experience in purchasing our new Honda Civic. Jim Galloway went over and above to make our purchase go smoothly. Thank you to all Wood Wheaton staff as well.

Other Employees : Can’t remember some names
June 19, 2018

"Awesome friendly staff every time I arrived "

- Shar

They were super helpful and friendly and found me the perfect vehicle! Awesome experience! I highly recommend this dealership to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle

June 12, 2018

"Thank You Jim!"

- Kada

Jim went above and beyond , Both my wife and I purchased new Honda's . Jim was awesome to work with, he answered all our Questions. We highly recommend Wood Wheaton Honda. Thanks Again Jim