Wolfe Mitsubishi

Directions

106 Reviews of Wolfe Mitsubishi

Sort by
May 17, 2022

Excellent service department. They never try to push anything or upscale products or services. If I ever have to replace my vehicle, this is the dealership I’ll be purchasing from More

by HS
Tamara

Wolfe Mitsubishi responded

Thank you for taking the time to recognize our Wolfe Mitsubishi Service Team for the excellent customer service! Your kind words and business mean the world to us. We look forward to your next visit and also helping you find the perfect vehicle when you are ready for a new one. Take care!

HS responded

My pleasure! Keep up the great work!

May 12, 2022

I have had 3 vehicles from this dealership and drive from Harrison Hot Springs for all my services. They treat you like family More

by Catherine
Rhonda and Shelby
May 16, 2022 -

Wolfe Mitsubishi responded

Wow! Thank so much for driving all the way from Harrison Hot Springs for all of your automotive needs. Your loyalty and business is truly appreciated. We are thrilled to have you a part of our Wolfe Auto Group Family and hope to work with you for many more years to come, Catherine!

May 05, 2022

I live in Surrey but I drive to Langley because Rhonda & Shelby are so helpful & kind. All my repairs are explained well. Thank You 😃 More

by Mary T
Rhonda, Shelby
May 06, 2022 -

Wolfe Mitsubishi responded

Wow! It is wonderful to hear that you drive out of your way to visit us for your regular vehicle maintenance just because Rhonda and Shelby from our Wolfe Mitsubishi Service Team are so helpful, kind and thorough. We couldn’t ask for nicer feedback and we can’t wait to share it with the ladies. It will totally make their day! We sincerely value your business and hope to serve you for years to come. See you next time!

April 19, 2022

Professional, friendly people, excellent service, I’m with this dealership from 2007. I purchased three vehicles from them just for all that above 🇨🇦💝 More

by samtheman
Rhonda Wright

Wolfe Mitsubishi responded

Thank you so much for this wonderful review and for the years of business, samtheman! We appreciate the time you took to praise our Wolfe Mitsubishi Service and Sales Team for always being professional, friendly and consistently providing you with exceptional customer service. Thank you for choosing our dealership for all of your automotive needs. Your feedback truly made us feel proud and we can’t wait to serve you for many more years to come. See you next time!

April 19, 2022

The service department is wonderful! The service they provide and the friendliness are what keep me coming back. Rhonda is amazing and has been every time I bring my vehicle in. More

by Dana
Rhonda

Wolfe Mitsubishi responded

Thanks for sharing this kind review about our Wolfe Mitsubishi Service Department, Dana. We are delighted to hear that Rhonda and our Service Team consistently provide you with friendly and amazing customer service, every time you bring your vehicle in. We truly value your business and we can’t wait to serve you again. Take care.

April 18, 2022

The service staff is always very helpful & always point out exactly what they did during my regular maintenance visit & anything that may need attention on the next visit without any pressure More

by lonahall246
Shelby

Wolfe Mitsubishi responded

We can’t thank you enough for your kind feedback and continued business, lonahall246. So glad, that our Wolfe Mitsubishi Service Team is always helpful, informative and thorough with your vehicle maintenance needs when you visit us. We look forward to sharing your thoughtful comments with the team and serving you for years to come! See you next time.

lonahall246 responded

My pleasure

March 26, 2022

The staff is very friendly. I like the text option to communicate with the service staff, always quick responses. Nice clean waiting area for quick appointments. More

by tricia1324
Front desk staff at service department

Wolfe Mitsubishi responded

Our Wolfe Mitsubishi Service Team will be thrilled to see your five star rating and your kind comments, tricia1324. Thank you for taking the time to let us know how much you appreciate the friendly customer service, clean customer lounge, quick appointments and our trusted video/texting platform that we use to update our clients while their vehicles are in for servicing. We value your trust and confidence in us and sincerely appreciate you! See you next time.

March 26, 2022

Very helpful and professional, knowledgeable and accurate. Staff were prompt and complete, gave information on requirements and suggestions without pressure. More

by Robertgoss1
Service counter

Wolfe Mitsubishi responded

Hello Robertgoss1! Thank you for taking the time to rate your experience and provide your feedback. It helps us maintain an excellent standard of service to our customers. We will be sure to let our Wolfe Mitsubishi Service Team know how much you appreciated their helpful, professional, knowledgeable, prompt and overall exceptional customer service. It will truly make their day. We look forward to having the pleasure of serving you again in the future.

March 23, 2022

Love the service department and my RVR. Thanks for the reminders and great service Thanks again More

by aligrenier1
Shelby Young

Wolfe Mitsubishi responded

We are extremely pleased to hear that you love your RVR and our Wolfe Mitsubishi Service Department! We will be sure to let Shelby and our team know how much you appreciate their great customer service. It will let them know to keep doing what they are doing. Thank you for your business, aligrenier1. We look forward to serving you again soon.

March 19, 2022

Great service team headed by Rhonda. Very happy with product and all Wolfe Mitsubishi staff. More

by Chucklewer
Rhonda
Mar 22, 2022 -

Wolfe Mitsubishi responded

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time to applaud Rhonda and our Wolfe Mitsubishi Team for their great customer service. We are pleased to hear that you are also happy with the Mitsubishi product! Thank you for choosing our dealership for all of your automotive needs. We look forward to serving you for years to come, Chucklewer.