Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

Gautam Mohata, Sales Representative , Whiteoak Ford Lincoln Sales

Gautam Mohata

Sales Representative

January 20, 2019

"Laid back no pressure sale"

- JeepPatriot2015

After researching online for a few weeks and going to other dealerships,we found a potential match based on the type of vehicle we wanted ,our budget and the proximity of Whiteoak to our home. We test drove it with Shaz and met Glenn who made us an offer we couldn't refuse! Not once did we feel pressured to buy and they answered our questions honestly and made us feel valued. Very refreshing car buying experience compared to my years of high pressure anxiety filled purchases. We cannot thank you gentlemen enough !

Shaz Kajee
Glenn Bricker

January 19, 2019

"Mustang!"

- Orville

I just bought my 2018 Mustang at Whiteoak Ford Lincoln! Emad was fantastic to deal with. He was extremely helpful. I actually had injured myself at work and wasn't able to come by the dealership to view the vehicle on the first day. Emad drove the car to my house to present it. Great Service and would definitely recommend him and the dealership!

Emad Huda

January 16, 2019

"Highly recommend!"

- cyulo

Roxy is knowledgeable, friendly and helpful. This is the second vehicle I bought from Whiteoak through Roxy. I have dealt with my share of car sales reps. Roxy is definitely the most knowledgeable and helpful. He offers practical advice based on the customer's needs and follows up to ensure customer's satisfaction. He is prompt to response and very thorough. The transaction was smooth and easy. I highly recommend Roxy and Whiteoak!

Roxy Yeung