Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

Sales & Leasing Representative

October 11, 2018

"Excellent mechanic!"

- Eric

James is an excellent mechanic. Straight to the point, and won't rip you off like other mechanics out there might. He showed me what needed to be done to my car, suggested options to save time & money. Will be taking my car here from this point on for service work. Thank you James!

James Vicente

October 10, 2018

"first car"

- blaashannes

I never bought a car in my life, and I wanted my first time to be special. I talked to different dealers before I met Raul, but call me old fashioned, it just didn't feel right. Raul made my first time something special, something that I know I won't regret. He guided me through the process with great support and sensitivity. also the other staff was friendly and a minor problem at my pre-owned car, which I noticed during the first week, was solved professionally

Raul Perez
Ryan Kasperczak

October 10, 2018

"Awesome experience "

- Reeman84

I purchased pre owned car through steven zhao and brock ewach , this team amaaazing . It was my first time to buy a car and i dealed with 3 dealers in mississauga and windsor but this dealer really has expert team supporting yhe customer even after purchasing the car Brock keeps following up with me and answers all of my concerns not like others after purchasing they not caring for you I recommended them for all of my family because of Brock and Steven . Thank you Brock .

Brock Ewach