Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

Wait for service
Drop off vehicle
Wait for service

Vehicle Information

Please update the areas marked in red.

Sarah Evans, Assistant Service Manager, Whitby Oshawa Honda

Carrie Evans

Jimmy Olidis, Service Advisor, Whitby Oshawa Honda

Jimmy Olidis

February 12, 2019

"Express Centre is quick!"

- ezcampisi

I live near Pickering Honda but choose to go to Whitby because of how quick the lines are and because of the customer service of the service techs. They are quick, don't try and up sell you and get the job done right. Have gone for 3+ services and no complaints thus far.

January 03, 2019

"Broke something and are not taking responsibility"

- olga1

I took my CRV for oil change and the recall on airbag. When I got my car back, the part that they have to open to get access to passenger's airbag contains the USB port. I used the USB port for playing music from an iPod and for charging my phone. When I got my car back, the USB port was tucked away and it wasn't working anymore. They also left a large oil stain on my visor. I made an appointment to take the car back and for them to fix what they broke. I wasted a whole day waiting for them to look at my car even though the appointment was at 8am in the morning. There was no communication unless I kept asking. At the end of the day, they said that if they are to fix it, it would come out of my own pocket. Honda should warn their customers that the recall fix will break their USB port and that the customer would be responsible for getting it fixed.

Nicholas Bennett

December 10, 2018

"Worst Customer Service"

- Gaby

I booked an appointment 1 week in advance to ensure they had enough time to do it in 1 day by dropping my car off at 7 am and picking up after work around 5 pm. The service needed was an A1, install winter tires (already on rims), check the Auto high-beam feature that stopped working, and a recalled computer update. I showed up at 7 am. Waited by the garage door of the service bay for over 20 min. Finally went inside to see if someone would open the door. All the stuff was standing around talking and not doing anything! I received a text message within an hour giving me instructions to follow up on the status of the car. I called numerous times and left voicemails. It is impossible to get someone to actually answer the phone or to return voicemails!. Finally around 4 pm i got hold of an actual person. She said they had about 1 to 1.5 hours left to finish (the car had already been there for 9 hours! What did they do all day??!!). I asked to please call me as soon as it was done as I needed to get home. She said she would call right away. Finally at 7:30 pm (after 12.5 hours of them having my car) I got hold of the Service Appointment Coordinator. First she told me the car had never even gone in for service. When i told her this was unacceptable, she said she would double check. Then said the car was ready for pick up! They finally got a shuttle driver to pick me up from work around 8:15 pm. At the dealership I got told that they would waive the fees for the inconvenience... the bill was $45.06... I guess that’s all my inconvenience was worth to them! I was also told that the Auto high-beam feature is not an option in my model... still that feature worked for over 4 months and suddenly stopped working... I asked for the Service Manager to get in touch with me the next day. I was promised by the Service Appointment Coordinator that he would follow up with me. Now, almost 3 weeks later, I still have not received a call from him! I’ve tried every day to call the service department and nobody answers the phone. Ever! This was the absolute service and customer service experience i have ever received. I’m still waiting for the Service Manager to contact me. I’ve already put a complaint with Honda Canada as it seems that the dealership itself does not care at all about their customers.

Tomy Karakolis