Dealer Reviews

Find the best dealership for you.

Service Reviews

Find good folks to fix your car.

Cars for Sale

Find the right car for you.

Car Recalls

Make sure your car is safe to drive.

Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

Wait for service
Drop off vehicle
Wait for service

Vehicle Information

Please update the areas marked in red.

Jordan Chamberlain, Lube Lane Service Advisor, Whitby Oshawa Honda

Kyle Cunningham

Appointment Manager
4.1

February 21, 2019

"Another great service experience"

- Joe Sport

Our 2017 civic needed a brake service so Matt, understanding the importance of good brakes got us a prompt appointment. He got us in straight away, he updated us as the work was being done and was able to keep the cost well within our budget. Matt is our 'go to' guy when it comes to getting either of my Honda's serviced. Keep up the great work and we'll keep coming back.

Mathew Gauss

February 12, 2019

"Express Centre is quick!"

- ezcampisi

I live near Pickering Honda but choose to go to Whitby because of how quick the lines are and because of the customer service of the service techs. They are quick, don't try and up sell you and get the job done right. Have gone for 3+ services and no complaints thus far.

January 03, 2019

"Broke something and are not taking responsibility"

- olga1

I took my CRV for oil change and the recall on airbag. When I got my car back, the part that they have to open to get access to passenger's airbag contains the USB port. I used the USB port for playing music from an iPod and for charging my phone. When I got my car back, the USB port was tucked away and it wasn't working anymore. They also left a large oil stain on my visor. I made an appointment to take the car back and for them to fix what they broke. I wasted a whole day waiting for them to look at my car even though the appointment was at 8am in the morning. There was no communication unless I kept asking. At the end of the day, they said that if they are to fix it, it would come out of my own pocket. Honda should warn their customers that the recall fix will break their USB port and that the customer would be responsible for getting it fixed.

Nicholas Bennett