Dealer Reviews

Find the best dealership for you.

Service Reviews

Find good folks to fix your car.

Cars for Sale

Find the right car for you.

Car Recalls

Make sure your car is safe to drive.

Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

Alan Walker

Cindy Smith, Service Advisor, Western GMC Buick

Cindy Smith

May 16, 2019

"Friendly and helpful staff."

- Mike

Staff were friendly, attentive and willing to admit when they didn't know something and would have to get back to me (rarity in this day).

Renee Neudorf

May 15, 2019

"Stress-free customer experience"

- Trucklover

I am loving my new truck and the whole experience of buying it. Aaron Peterson made the entire process easy and stress-free. He made sure that every detail was taken care of so that I could concentrate on the excitement of driving my new truck. I would highly recommend anyone thinking about buying a new vehicle, to go see Aaron Peterson.

May 14, 2019

"I keep coming back! "

- colinriley99

This was the 4th vehicle I've bought with Aaron. There's a reason why I keep coming back and it's all about the fantastic customer experience and the GMC product. With the help from Aaron and Team I can rest my head at night knowing that I've made the right decision. I'm soooo very happy with my new Elevation Truck and looking forward to our next interaction!

Chantal Geddes