Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

636 Reviews of Victoria Hyundai

January 08, 2018

"Exellent"

- Serena

Very knowledgeable, professtional and personable. Took the time to fully explain everything to me in detail and ensure I found the right car for me. Great customer service and would definitely recommend!

Carter Banks
December 31, 2017

"Wonderful purchase experience"

- NormaJ2017

Thank you Michael Tatalias! You were extremely pleasant to deal with. I never felt pressured and was comfortable with you throughout the purchase of my 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe. You were very knowledgeable. Thank you to the rest of the staff as well, you were all lovely to deal with. I would definitely recommend Michael and Victoria Hyundai! thanks again Norma J

December 18, 2017

"Careless customer service "

- Barbara SILVERGOLD

It has taken me a year to decide not to return to Hyundai Victoria to service my Hyundai Vera Cruz. Some of the customer service agents like Dan are very charming, and the pick-u^and drop off of customers while waiting for the car to be serviced are nice, when the agent has remembered you are waiting and doesn't send the driver home leaving you in the lurch. Once I was having problems with my battery losing its charge regularly. Since I was preparing long trip up to the sub-Arctic, I asked Hyundai to check the battery. They glanced at it, said it looked new, and left the matter there. It was not until I was twice stranded in the Grand North that Canadian Tire in Yellowknife actually checked the battery terminals and discovered the battery was defective. When a new tire bought recently at Hyundai suddenly went flat for no apparent reason, Hyundai , without even looking at it, simply told me to buy a new one, despite the fact that the Continental tire apparently had a one year guarantee that Hyundai was too lazy to put into effect. On another occasion, they left off repairs that had been done from the billing sheet. .I will not go back there if I can avoid it.

Corey Klontz
Dan Kubbernus
December 17, 2017

"Under New Management, a lot of great changes"

- coolbreeze1137

I've been a customer of Victoria Hyundai for at least eight years and they've gone through some highs and lows. I'm pleased to say that they are now at their highest point! All of the employees are warm and friendly, the coffee tastes great, and they are incredibly customer-focused. There's also a really nice family atmosphere going on, which really adds to the warmth. They're also giving food to charity, which is a big thumbs up in my books. Keep it up Victoria :)

Lance Kubbernus
Dan Kubbernus
Brianna Dick
December 05, 2017

"Great experience"

- Erika

I hate buying a new car as, to be honest I love my own Suzuki (which is not manufactured any more). I toured around various dealerships and I've got to say that Michael was just perfect. I was always in a rush and he never got impatient or went on and on when all I wanted to do was test drive the elantra (which is a nice car). His relaxed and very informed matter were like a breath of fresh air. He was extremely willing to negotiate a price and give me the best deal out. I really wish that I could have bought a Hyundai - just because of Michael - but I went with another one which suited me better in the end. If anyone is interested in buying a new car I would highly recommend going to Hyundai and asking if Michael is around. With all the new models and updates there are, I (or my partner) would go back to Michael.

December 02, 2017

"Easy and fun!"

- KierstenDuck

We recently purchased a “used” 2016 Santa Fe from Victoria Hyundai, and we couldn’t be happier! From start to finish, the entire experience was a breeze. Michael was so sweet and warm - he answered all of our questions, and made sure we found the right vehicle for our needs. From him, to Andrew, to Bruce, and everyone we met inbetween, they made it feel like we were part of the family. We spent most of our time laughing and telling jokes, while doing all the paperwork, making it a lot less tedious! We will definitely be back for all of our service needs, and when the time comes to upgrade again, we know where we’ll be headed.

November 30, 2017

"An awesome experience "

- IlovemyHyundai

I recently purchased a Hyundai Elantra from Josh Rockwell at Victoria Hyundai and even though my credit rating wasn’t the best Josh and his team were able to give me a great deal (even better than their original deal on a 2009 Accent, they came back to me 2 days later with an awesome deal on a 2013 Elantra) to help me rebuild my credit and get me into the car I want. I would thoroughly recommend them to anyone and everyone looking to buy a car. Mike Cooper

Josh Rockwell
November 29, 2017

"Great purchase experience! "

- QM8550

We had a great experience working with Josh on the purchase of our vehicle. He was very quick to reply to our online queries prior to arriving at the dealership to go for a test drive. In person, Josh was very friendly and well mannered, and he was able to answer all of our questions. He was very helpfully and courteous right through the entire process, and we would gladly return to see Josh for a future purchase. Highly recommended!

Josh Rockwell
November 23, 2017

"Great Sales Service!"

- ROZ

Tom Cantley was my Sales Rep when I bought my Hyundai Sante Fe in November 2017. He was absolutely fantastic and spent a lot of time with me going over various models and the choices that I had - without ever being pushy (unlike another sales rep at a Jeep dealership that phoned me every day for two weeks to get me to go in for a test drive). I really appreciated Tom's approach - and I purchased my Sante Fe with some extras that I'd discussed with Tom - so I've got exactly the vehicle that I was looking for and I'm thrilled with my purchase! Bruce Blake on the finance side was also great, giving me all the options open to me so that I could make an informed decision on what I wanted to do.

Tom Cantley
November 21, 2017

"Excellent Dealership"

- Gary

We very much appreciated Michael and Andrew's approach which was low key and adaptive to the way we wanted to negotiate a deal. Brianna too was low key but thorough in her presentation, and in the end everyone was entertaining. Car buying is stressful and we give the team great credit for injecting some fun into the process. But we reserve a special thanks to Michael who was our initial contact and point person.

Brianna Dick