Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

Randy Brodeur

Greg Ravenda, Sales Consultant, Varsity Chrysler Dodge Jeep

Greg Ravenda

October 14, 2018

"Rethinking my last review "

- Dodge Man

After speaking with Justin and my concerns, I really appreciate the calm, reassuring and business oriented man he is. I know he has a wack of new sales team on his floor, and I really like how he receives feedback. Thank you Justin :)

Justin Migneault

October 03, 2018

"New Vehicle Purchase"

- rottin

I had a very enjoyable unpressured purchasing experience with Adam. He listened to what I was saying and showed me a vehicle that met my expectations without trying to over sell or pressure me into something I didn't require. Troy in the financing department was also very professional and helpful. Over all it was a very positive experience making the new vehicle purchase and I would not hesitate to recommend Varsity for anyone looking to purchase a new ride.

Adam Vincent
Troy Yuzik

September 27, 2018

"Justin's awesome! "

- Jarrett

Well, I didn't buy a vehicle from Justin but from the conversations him and I had - he's an upfront, honest, and all around good guy to chat with. I applied for a sales manager job and although I didn't get it he was honest and didn't once shrug me off. Hope to hear from him soon!

Justin Migneault