Toyota Northwest Edmonton

Senior Service Advisor

October 20, 2017

"Zahir"

- sherspiz

Zahir was the best. He picked me up and dropped me off on time. He was extremely friendly, personable and outgoing. Made the experience better!

October 19, 2017

"Great service, very helpful"

- Kevin C

Awesome service from Amanda Miller at Toyota Northwest! She was very accommodating as most of my questions were via email and even greater service in person as she let me know everything about any truck I was interested in. Very thorough in her explanation of services, warranty and features. Toyota + Amanda = Happy Customers!

Amanda Miller

October 19, 2017

"Super Helpful"

- SylviaBucknell

Rob was my salesman and he was so awesome in making sure I got the exact car that met my needs and helped me get the right deal that that suited my budget ... I walked in just wanting to "look" not thinks that I would be actually get such an amazing deal and Rob would make it all happen THAT DAY!! Maja in financing gave me EVEN MORE amazing options to consider with my budget and we worked out something fantastic ! Everything was explained so well! Everyone was so polite and helpful! An amazing dealership! It will be a delete to go there for all my servicing!

Maja Harding