Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

1283 Reviews of Toyota Northwest Edmonton

January 04, 2019

"Stress Free Experience"

- Bellagio46

Paul was helpful and informative. I walked in, and 5 hours later I had my new vehicle at home with all the paperwork, insurance, plates, and registration completed. The vehicle was delivered clean and full of gas. I am confident to recommend Paul and this beautiful new Toyota dealership to anyone!

Paul Menezes
December 31, 2018

"AWESOME CUSTOMER SERVICE!!"

- Vince

Even though I didn’t buy a car (yet), I was very impressed by the way I was treated by Ken and his managers. Gave me all the information I needed (with no pressure) and gave me a tour around the beautiful dealership! I will definitely be back as soon as I’m ready to purchase! To Anyone that wants great and friendly customer service I highly recommend to see Ken or anyone of his managers!

Other Employees : Ken
December 27, 2018

"Great customer service!"

- octavian75

Darryl in Finance did a fantastic job explaining in details how warranty works and what coverage suits me. Paul was very friendly and knowledgeable in explaining what options I have when buying a car. Definitely recommending the Edmonton Northwest Toyota dealership for their outstanding customer service!

Paul Menezes
December 13, 2018

"Amazing Experience All Around"

- Nichole T

Absolutely amazing service from start to finish. Highly recommend. In the market for a Toyota? This is the place to go. Walked in same day for a test drive, walked out having completed a finance application. I have never had a better experience buying a vehicle.

Bob Thompson
Ian Wong
Angela Wu-Xu
Maher Ajaj
David Vieira
Other Employees : David Vieira, Christopher Catapangan, Ian Wong, Maher Ajaj, Bob Thompson, Angela Wu-Xu
December 05, 2018

"4 Runner"

- spencerjrichardson

Great experience purchasing my new Toyota 4Runner! Bob was great, easy to work with and very knowledgeable. Vehicle was delivered on time and as promised.

Bob Thompson
Maja Harding
November 24, 2018

"Good service until the deal is done"

- Cplwhit

Super friendly, great customer service....until all the paperwork is signed and you walk off the lot. Called 2 months after purchasing a used vehicle from them, seeing if they’d be willing to do something for the headlight that I discovered was broken. Called amvic to see what my rights were and they said it’s a he said she said situation. So service inspection clearly wasn’t done properly. Tried to talk to Ali el khurdi but didn’t call back etc. Finally got a hold of some manger, must have been a big deal...in some other life, I asked what he could do and I believe his response was “absolutely not”. I Asked if there was any way he could help he said he would see if there were any places that could sell me a new one for cheap, which I knew I wasn’t getting a call back. Just another slimie dealership. Don’t be fooled.

Ali El Kurdi
2.0
November 22, 2018

"Highly Recommended"

- Rick C.

Art and his Northwest Toyota dealership came highly recommended from Marc Tellier, who runs TireCraft over on 118 ave by the old airport. Art has been amazing to deal with; from arranging numerous meetings with David Aiman ( who was also fantasic to deal with) that had to happen over multiple days due to our busy work schedule. There was never any hesitation to assist us in any way, and any questions that we had were answered very quickly or escalated to someone who had more specific product knowledge, who in turn were more than timely with the responses. I would not hesitate to recommend dealing with Art - I had a long time relationship with another manufacture dealership through which our family had either leased or purchased 5 previous vehicles, and they burnt the bridge with me when they told me that in doing my due diligence, I was wasting both the Sales Mgr and Sales persons time. Needless to say, I will never go back there, but the silver lining in this is the intro to Art from Marc. I have another veh which is probably on its last legs, and am looking forward to when it dies, so I can deal with Art again. Thanks again Art, for making this experience a really enjoyable one; which is something I have really never been able to say before when vehicle shopping. :)

David Aiman
Leanne Ganske
Art Angielski
Ben Garcia
November 19, 2018

"You may manage to change my mind....."

- aprilhecht

I was in on Friday, November 16 to get a remote starter put in. You will see from my review back in June when I purchased my truck, things went sideways....I was not happy. All I kept thinking was, the service side needs to be better than sales, because I won't be buying my next Toyota here (and my next vehicle will be Toyota). My first visits to the service department were pleasant but not awesome due to the lack of communication between sales and service. But my last visit was incredible. I finally felt like someone cared and wanted to make the wrong, right!!! Cory obviously did his homework and knew that me and "Northwest Toyota" started on the wrong foot. Cory made me feel like I was, in fact, a priority and I left the dealership incredibly happy. If the service I received on Friday continues down this road, I will seriously consider buying my next Toyota here again. The service department, in my opinion, is just as crucial as the sales department. Thank you Cory. Also, Cory had another guy help me out with the "techy" part of my remote starter. I am so sorry I forgot his name, because he was great to deal with as well.

Cory Lemiski
November 17, 2018

"AMAZING SERVICE"

- Chantelle

WAS DUE FOR A NEW VEHICLE. MY CURRENT ONE WAS GIVING ME NOTHING BUT PROBLEMS. IAN TOOK THE TIME TO SHOW ME 6 DIFFERENT MODELS AND WAS VERY PATIENT WITH ME. I HAVE NOT PURCHASED A VEHICLE FOR OVER 15 YEARS AND WANTED TO BE SURE THE VEHICLE IM PURCHASING IS GOING TO BE PERFECT. FROM START TO FINISH IAN WAS PERFECT. NOT PUSHY AND VERY KIND. HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM TO ALL MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY.

Ian Wong
November 15, 2018

"Sales of a new 4runner "

- Nathan

Coreena is such an excellent sales person. Coreena's depth of knowledge and experience with the 4runner I purchased made it such a simple procesz, she was extremely professional and very good at managing all of her details for the sale of the 4runner I purchased. I recommend her to everyone I know when they are talking about buying a new or used vehicle. Coreena's after care has been excellent as well always checking in to see how I am likeing the 4runner even if Im just stopping in to oogle the latest or greatest new shiny pro edition or this or that. Very kind and helpful.

Coreena Wong