Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

10901 Macleod Trail SE, Calgary, Alberta T2J 4L3 Directions
Sales: (403) 278-2020

703 Reviews of Tower Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

November 20, 2018

"Very good experience. Will go there again."

- Bruce Knight

Very very good staff, made me feel welcomed, they wanted my business and they made sure i was satisfied. Trevor and his team showered me with gifts, Jason Carriere was totally honest with me and I appreciate the time him and Shawn took in making sure i was walking out of there as a happy customer. I would recommend that dealership to anybody. Their prices were the best in the entire Calgary.

Trevor Carson
November 12, 2018

"Worst Experience"

- Bvictoria

This is the absolute worst dealership in Calgary. This was a horrific first buyer’s experience. I would never recomend this dealership; unless you want to deal with staff and management who are extremely rude, such who roll their eyes and hang up on you. The whole experience was awful. Stay away car buyers. I hope the management or owners see this review and inquire. Considering I was a first buyer that wanted a great vehicle, good customer service, and supportive staff. You won’t find this here. I hope your one time commission check was worth it.

David Gretz
Crysta Reddekopp
November 09, 2018

"Great experience."

- Trader

Top quality service, very professional in sales approach by Allen MacQueen who spent time finding acceptable vehicle, stayed in touch, options clearly explained. Gordon Bowes very helpful and Cheryl Macfadden did an excellent job of finalizing all paperwork.

Other Employees : Allen MacQueen,
November 03, 2018

"New vehicle purchase"

- CG

Great people and wonderful customer service. Made us feel comfortable and we had a very pleasant experience. Will definitely recommend the people we dealt with and this dealership.

October 25, 2018

"Buying Parts"

- Vern

Went to this dealer because Im close, price matched the items I need, plus professional service from the parts guy, (I was not able to ask for his name) a happy customer.

Ron Annas
David Brentnall
Joe Girardin
Brian Lawson
Kevin Lechinsky
Gordon Miller
Thorsten Schiebel
October 21, 2018

"Outstanding customer focus "

- Nicolay

... we just had a customer experience at Tower Dodge Chrysler that we feel we need to share. We initially connected with the dealership online and then followed up with a visit on the weekend. Gordon Bowles and Chad Malouin met us at he door and walked us through a thoroughly professional sales process that resulted in us buying the vehicle we had originally contemplated under price and terms that made us very happy. We were so impressed with the quality of the experience with Tower that we shared some thoughts we had about a potential second vehicle ... and stayed tuned ... it looks like we will close the second transaction as well. These guys are good ... really a pleasure to do business with!!!

Amy Allen
Cinzia Giacchetta
Other Employees : Chad Malouin
October 18, 2018

"Amazing, painless and just plain great"

- MickyJ and MinnieA

The experience was painless - Jason Carriere our sales rep is an amazing gentleman. He is patient, kind and very personable. If fact the entire team at Tower is incredible. We met Dawn, Jason, Cheryl and Shawn. I was very hesitant but Jason put us at ease with his knowledge and personality. He went step by step through the entire process. We told him what we needed and he found it. The icing on the cake was that we got to go home with a gift as well. I highly recommend Jason and the entire team for your next purchase.

Dawn Johnstone
October 04, 2018

"Thanks for your help"

- LeahW

Good experience, will be back for service and future purchases. Would have liked two prices from the tower as my husband let my daughter pick and she got Lego and I had to wave good bye to my pressure cooker😢

Kevin Budhnarine
3.0
September 27, 2018

"Really bad service "

- Dwayne Hatcher

Took my 1 year old ram in because the truck was jumping when I slowed down at an intersection, and vibrates sometimes when I accelerate, told me it was because of the recalls, got it back with the same problems. Which leads me to believe that they didn't take it out for a run after, to see if it was fixed. These Mechanics...lol.....are computer technicians...that's it

Tayler Lowe
September 21, 2018

"Great, high professional sales team!"

- Igors

I had a very pleasured experience working with Gordon and Douglas during my shopping a van in Tower Chrysler. Business with them was fast and positive. Highly recommend! Finance Manager Dave Smith was amazing and helped us to find the best bank to deal with. Additional thanks to General Sales Manager Lance Almost. Thank you guys!

Douglas LeForte