Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

Sales: (403) 278-2020

710 Reviews of Tower Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

"Worse experience ever"

- Kitty Anne

I went in to Tower Lane Chrysler to purchase a nice reliable second hand car. Found one was told would be ready in a day or two. Got a call two weeks later was told it was ready I took a very expensive cab ride down, when I was told I would be picked up by a curtesy car, to get ther and see nothing done with the car it was not ready. So I went back home. In the end it took me 3 months to get the car. The sales person who sold me the car got fired and the car was forgotten about. When I called to check on it they said I already had the car. I assured them I didn’t not cause the car never got prepared. When I did pick up the car it was a short time then I started having problem first the charging phone ports don’t work. Had to replace the tire cause they were unsafe to use. When they told me that wer fine at the dealership. 3 months after I had the car it would not start. And I was on the hook for over $1500 to fix it, I did not have extended warranty I was not offered on at time of sale. They told me they would pay for the diagnostic on the car. The fuel pump was gone. I was told when I bought the car she was fully inspected and was assured there was nothing wrong with it, I would have never gotten this car if I know it would be money after money, I wanted a car so I did not have to do that. When I finally got the car fixed after 3 weeks the went back on there world and did not cover the diagnostic as two people said they would. I will never deal with this dealership ever again. Buyer beware. I basically got completely ripped off. And have to pay financing for a car that I don’t even know is reliable. Not acceptable.

Lance Almost
Other Employees : Can not remember the mans name he just told me he was the used car manager.

"Excellent customer service"

- iuriebolun

Thanks to Joel Graftaas, I had a very positive purchasing experience at Tower Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram. Joel helped me in making an important long-term investment. It's been a pleasant process from the moment I entered the store until we closed the deal. I will recommend with confidence this dealership to my friends and family.

January 19, 2019

"Aggressive until they can’t make a deal"

- tbahz

I found my experience to be very two faced. From the dealer principal to the weak sales staff. Responded to an inquiry form on their website and was immediately hounded by their internet sales team who relentless bugged me to come in. The emails were super positive like they can make a deal happen. So I wenrt in to consider a new Jeep Grand Cherokee and test drove. It was ok but the sales guy didn’t know much about the car. The dealer principal came to introduce himself and was polite. But I realized it was fake thereafter When the worksheet came out the whole “if we can get you x for your trade and your payments under $600 would buy this car today?” Crap. My order was tall so I said it would be hard to say no. I had to give my credit card as a sign of good faith which was super weird and creepy. Brandon comes back 15 mins later with the offer which was like $1100 a month at 5,69% lease. I asked what was the trade value. He had no idea but it started with a 3 in front. I was insulted and this is where once they knew the deal wasn’t going forward they dropped me like a hot potatoe. I get two canned/templated emails after. One from Trevor Carson (dealer principal) and one from Brandon Clark. So impersonal. Very aggressive to get you there, poorly equipped sales staff and weak management. Besides the Jeep being decent it’s not worth 6% rates and shoddy accounting. When I am more ready to purchase it probably won’t be at Tower.

Amanda West
2.0
Other Employees : Brandon Clark
January 14, 2019

"Ram 1500 SLT"

- Eagle

I came into Tower Chrysler looking for a specific vehicle with a specific budget. As soon as I arrived I was greeted by Joel. Joel was super laid back, inviting and helpful. I was shown the vehicle I wanted and the Tower team did what they could to get me below my budget, below my budget! I would highly recommend Joel to anyone looking for a new or used vehicle. Thanks Joel, we love our truck.

Dave Smith
January 14, 2019

"First new truck "

- Bryan Allison

I purchased my first new vehicle it's tower Chrysler. The sales and sales manager were amazing and so was the finance department. Everything went smoothly, no pressure, and there were plenty of options they offered in my price range, I couldn't be happier. Thank you Joel, Lance, and Cheryl for an awesome experience with my first new vehicle! Shout out to the parts and service team for being just as great.

Jackie Bigelow
Bryan Chomyn
Matt Gagne
Kevin Lechinsky
December 13, 2018

"Recent oil change on December 11"

- Wrangler 16

My name is James dickens and I had a oil change performed on my 2016 jeep wrangler and one of the technicians in express noticed a small coolant leak from the radiator and advised me and showed me the the leak then checked the warranty information. So I was impressed with the service and notification of this issue. The technicians name is Alvin and he did a top notch job on my jeep and I was also impressed with the engine shampoo after the job was completed too thumbs up.too the express lane for noticing and informing Alvin of this issue. Two thumbs guys great work this is why I keep going back too tower for my jeep servcing

Trent McLeod
Alvin Serracin
John Yachuk
December 10, 2018

"Great Truck! Great Dealership!"

- Tim Pearse

friendly,knowledgeable staff with a great product and a great price ! Tires for for life as well go figure that!Will definitely tell my friends about the "TOWER"

Amanda West
Dave Smith
Other Employees : Brandon Clark
November 20, 2018

"Very good experience. Will go there again."

- Bruce Knight

Very very good staff, made me feel welcomed, they wanted my business and they made sure i was satisfied. Trevor and his team showered me with gifts, Jason Carriere was totally honest with me and I appreciate the time him and Shawn took in making sure i was walking out of there as a happy customer. I would recommend that dealership to anybody. Their prices were the best in the entire Calgary.

Jason Carriere
Shawn Nicholl
November 12, 2018

"Worst Experience"

- Bvictoria

This is the absolute worst dealership in Calgary. This was a horrific first buyer’s experience. I would never recomend this dealership; unless you want to deal with staff and management who are extremely rude, such who roll their eyes and hang up on you. The whole experience was awful. Stay away car buyers. I hope the management or owners see this review and inquire. Considering I was a first buyer that wanted a great vehicle, good customer service, and supportive staff. You won’t find this here. I hope your one time commission check was worth it.

David Gretz
Crysta Reddekopp
November 09, 2018

"Great experience."

- Trader

Top quality service, very professional in sales approach by Allen MacQueen who spent time finding acceptable vehicle, stayed in touch, options clearly explained. Gordon Bowes very helpful and Cheryl Macfadden did an excellent job of finalizing all paperwork.

Gordon Bowles