Thornhill Hyundai

Director of Customer Solutions

October 04, 2017

"Great service!"

- Mykola

Really great service! It was second time for servicing of my car - I'm fully satisfied with fast and quality service. Fully recommended!Santa Fe 2017.

Clinton Seto

August 04, 2017

"Fantastic"

- Paul

Fantastic customer service from my sales representative Zalak! She was very knowledgeable on the vehicle features. Thank you for assisting my needs! Paul New owner of a 2017 Accent!

Carina Fullerton
Other Employees : Zalak

August 04, 2017

"Extremely Happy !!"

- Rozeey

I picked up my brand new Elantra a few weeks ago and I'm so happy with my purchase I love my new car! The staff at Thornhill were very helpful, I would definitely recommend buying a car from this location!

Afsheen Baig