Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

Johnny  Vo, Sales Consultant, Subaru of Lethbridge

Johnny Vo

Travis  Malzahn, Sales Consultant, Subaru of Lethbridge

November 20, 2018

"Vehicle buying experience "

- Billy

I would just like to say that Kyle went above and beyond in helping me buy my first Subaru and first ever new vehicle,Kyle went to great lengths to help me get the vehicle I wanted, especially as I live a couple off hours away from Lethbridge,without a doubt I would recommend Lethbridge Subaru and all the great staff that Kyle took the time to introduce me to. I look forward too bringing my vehicle back to the dealership for it’s first service,it was a great buying experience,would’ve be nice if the dealership had new license plate frames to put on my vehicle as I would be very happy to show where I bought my vehicle. Thanks Kyle

Kyle Gyger

November 08, 2018

"Subaru of Lethbridge rocks!"

- Beautiful giggles

My experience at Subaru of Lethbridge was amazing, the staff is very friendly and patient. The salesman that I had was Travis. Travis also was very friendly and went out of his way to meet my needs, Travis was very knowledgeable in his products and does his job very well and efficiently. Dave was also another great guy to work with very friendly and knows his job very well. Overall both men are excellent. I highly recommend Subaru of Lethbridge for anyone purchasing a new/used vehicle.

November 06, 2018

"Exceptional Experience"

- Adam

Dave and Travis were exceptional in their professionalism and helpfulness. Dave answered all of my e-mails quickly and thoroughly, which gave me the confidence to drive down from Calgary to purchase the vehicle from Lethbridge. Although I had already decided on a particular model, trim and options, I was undecided on the colour. Dave and Travis were both patient, yet expeditious in having the chosen vehicle ready with the options that I wanted so that I could drive it home the same day. I was pleasantly surprised at the ease of purchasing a vehicle here, and would do so again in the future.

Subaru of Lethbridge, Lethbridge, AB, T1J 4H1