Dealer Reviews

Find the best dealership for you.

Service Reviews

Find good folks to fix your car.

Cars for Sale

Find the right car for you.

Car Recalls

Make sure your car is safe to drive.

Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

Chris Millsum, Service advisor, Subaru of Lethbridge

Chris Millsum

Service advisor

April 30, 2019

"Kyle and Dave went over & above to get me into my Crosstrek"

- BkcStarr

Kyle was a total pleasure to work with. He was patient with me and entertaining with my son (7 yrs). He even took the time to play a round of BeyBlades with my Son while I sat with Dave. All around, a good person. Not once was I pressured into making a quick decision. We were there a total of three times in from out of town. Kyle and Dave worked with my busy schedule and was willing to stay late to help me get into my Crosstrek. You should pass along – that darn dog park commercial is what hooked me. As a dog groomer for 12 years, it pulled on my heart strings. I was whipping around in the mall parking lot last night and thought, “it does move like an excited pup.” As I am in sales myself, I find customer service utmost important. You guys rocked it!

Joe Kadezabek

April 25, 2019

"Great people, great service"

- LFish

I originally went to Subaru of Lethbridge for maintenance of my 2014 Outback after I moved to Lethbridge. When I was looking to buy a new car, this dealership was the first one that I came to because of the great way I was treated when having my old Subaru serviced. I had talked to Johnny Vo numerous times during maintenance visits and he always took time to speak with me. He is knowledgable, courteous, and listened to what I was looking for in a vehicle. He suggested several options and was very patient since the decision-making process took me a couple of visits to complete. Johnny was also willing to let me come to look at vehicles after I got off work at 5:00 pm. He is not pushy and I didn't feel pressured to make a purchase at any time. He made me feel that my happiness with my decision was more important than making the sale. Dave Tamura walked me through the paperwork and was friendly and efficient. He too stayed after hours since I couldn't make it to the dealership until after 5:00 pm. He helped me with warranty decisions and helped me make what were the best decisions for me, not just for the dealership. I also received what I consider to be more than fair value for the two vehicles that I traded in. Thank you Joe! I would not hesitate to recommend this dealership and these employees to anyone looking to buy a car. I have had nothing but good experiences with sales and service there.

Johnny Vo

April 21, 2019

"Best service in town!!"

- Albitarod

Kyle was so helpful he did everything posible to make sure I had the best deal in town. He still helps me with any questions I have about my new car. I went to every dealer in Lethbridge and he was by far the most courteous.

Subaru of Lethbridge, Lethbridge, AB, T1J 4H1