Dealer Reviews

Find the best dealership for you.

Service Reviews

Find good folks to fix your car.

Cars for Sale

Find the right car for you.

Car Recalls

Make sure your car is safe to drive.

Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

Dealer Principal

April 17, 2019

"very satisfied"

- jdel48

dealing with johnny Vo i bought a forester second forester first from lethbridge subaru wish i would have got both at lethbridge. I am very pleased with the car and oursales rep .johnny was very patient explaining the cars features and not in a rush to get us out the door . lethbridge made car buying a pleasant experience 'and never once had the feeling of being pressured to buy .thanks johnny Vo. and lethbridge subaru Jim and Adele Dvorak

Johnny Vo
Dave Tamura
Luke Davis

March 27, 2019

"Couldn't ask for a better vehicle buying experience."

- RTL87

After a very long search and many dealerships visited, it was Lethbridge Subaru that finally won me over. Kyle made my decision to drive away in a 2019 Crosstrek an easy one. He actually cared about me and my needs and talked me out of what would have been a bad decision for me at the cost of a more expensive model I was interested in. All the other dealerships I dealt with made me feel like I was just a number to them. Speeding me along and trying to make me buy the most expensive model I could afford without considering what I'd be using it for. I'm very happy with what I ended up with and Kyle continues to support me and send me cool links and stories about similar vehicle builds that I'm really into. It feels more like a friendship than a business transaction. Grayson in the parts department has been similarly helpful. Such an exciting and friendly person and he has been amazing to deal with for all the parts I've been ordering. He's worked hard to help get me the best deal I can and it's good to know I have continued support with my vehicle for all my customization questions and to replace all the stuff I'm sure to break in my offroading endeavors. Besides those two, every single person at Lethbridge Subaru has been an absolute pleasure to deal with. I see a lot of smiling faces walking around that place and every visit is a good one. 10/10.

Kyle Gyger
Grayson Mutter

March 23, 2019

"Went above and beyond"

- reihime3

Chris and the service team did an amazing job today in servicing my Impreza. I laid out my concerns, and all were addressed and covered by warranty! (bonus!) Since I didn't ask for a shuttle (Chris said it would take 20 minutes tops), I waited in the common area and chatted with Dave. I casually mentioned that I was late for work and so he went to check on the progress of my car. Since it was to take a bit longer, Dave told me he would drive me to work. Upon completion of my service, Dave and another team member delivered my car back to work for me! Amazing. I would never expect this level of service from a dealership. 100% recommend going to Subaru Lethbridge to buy or get your existing Subaru serviced! Great quality work done by the Service Department, great customer service by all. Thanks Subaru!

Chris Millsum