Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

Product Specialist

November 19, 2018

"Mario was a star!!!!"

- Tracey

I was a first time customer of acura. When I arrived I was greeted at the door with a smile and welcome by staff members. Within minutes Mario (my sales representative) approached me and was "on key" the moment he introduced himself. He was professional, understanding of my needs, easy to talk too, went through everything thoroughly and went the extra mile for me. the showroom is bright, well organized and wonderful staff. Ashley, from finance was also a five star. She was extremely friendly. she has a great attitude, she also went through everything thoroughly with me and she did not make me feel rushed. I would do business with them again and would highly recommend Mario and say hi to Ashley and her sweet goldenpoodle pup :) Thank you acura. It was a great experience. See you soon.

Ashley Brewer
Other Employees : Mario

October 30, 2018

"Bad service shuttle driver"

- JP

Was waiting for my car to get serviced today and when shuttle driver Michael Linton arrived, I asked if he could drive me to a nearby McDonald’s a few blocks away. He refused and told me to walk instead. After I stated I’m a paying customer and he gets paid to do a job, he offered to drop me off before asking another customer if it was fine. I asked service how long until my car was ready, she said 15-20 mins so I declined Michaels insincere offer. Other than that incident, great dealership and service minus the shuttle driver. Would of gave 5 stars but this happened.

Michael Linton

October 26, 2018

"Easy process"

- BeachLover

Southview Acura made my shopping experience a very easy one. My salesman Joald knew the vehicle very well, and took his time to go over the vehicle and synced my phone to the car.

Joald Liaz