Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

Finance Mgr.

March 16, 2019

"Great dealership!"

- Cale

Megan and Alex over at soutcentre vw are great 10/10 to them! They were quick to answer any questions and help find the right vehicle! Thanks so much for helping me find my dream vehicle

Other Employees : Megan Hanson

March 11, 2019

"Excellent customer experience"

- Happy Atlas driver

Cesar at VW South Centre provided a seamless customer experience from first greeting to choosing the trim and details to closing the sale. He gave a price no other dealership could beat. Cesar is very attentive to detail and continued to provide support even post-sale making sure all our concerns were addressed and questions answered if any. I highly recommend Cesar and VW South Centre for your next VW purchase.

Cesar V

February 27, 2019

"Unsatisfactory Customer Service "

- Rob Eldred

DO NOT SPEND YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY HERE!!! THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT YOU THE CUSTOMER !!! Here's why,, Nov.2015 Picked up my brand new Golf R (great car by the way) Tyler (General Manager) told me & I quote "I have to change some numbers on your contract but nothing changed price wise " Found out later from VW Canada they applied a $2000.00 credit to my sales deal because of the TDI scandal.I traded in my 2013 TDI Golf. Tyler did not give me the credit and pocketed the money. He changed the numbers on the contract to make it look as though it was applied...Called Tyler on this fact in the spring of 2016 after I was sold rims I didn't need because I was told the original ones (two) were bent. I found out after, they worn't balanced properly. I spoke to VW Canada in regards to the rims which is how I found out about the credit they issued. I had a meeting with Tyler at that time & I was given a $500.00 cheque and the other $1500.00 went towards the adaptive cruise control sensor on the front of the vehicle because the dealership wouldn't repair it under warranty. Service adviser Charlene claimed I hit something but there was no damage on the front of the vehicle. I needed this meeting to get my money back for rims I was sold but didn't need. Then I stayed away from this dealership having all my servicing done through a smaller shop. I only used this dealership for warranty repairs so it was only one shop performing the repairs as recommended by this dealership. Then I required a repair for a grinding noise at the LH rear wheel in Dec.2018 (see my other review for those details) I have had the car back twice because after spending $1550.50 the brakes squeal on the rear. Saturday Feb 2 2019 I was told nothing was wrong and brakes sometime squeal, yet they never squealed before this. Feb 8 2019 returned because they were still squealing. Told at that time that I had burned the rotors by braking to hard and they replaced the rear rotors but not the pads. Feb 12 2019 making this review brakes still squealing (speculation is the LH rear caliper as confirmed by another VW dealer with the symptoms to date have an appointment for the repair). I left a message for the service manager about this brake experience and never got a call back. I left a message for him Friday Feb 8 2019 within an hour of leaving the dealership because the brakes are still squealing on the rear LH side. I left another Google review and please see Tylers uncaring response (Goggle Reviews) to the lack of respect, care or attention given to the customer and the vehicle issues at this dealership or the work done by the techs working there.........HEED MY WARNING....This dealership will not look after you or your vehicle once you've signed the sales deal......I wish now I would have spent my hard earned money within a dealership that appreciates their customers and the value of their dollar! Sorry Trevor E. (Salesman) you were a pleasure to deal with, you're the only pleasure I found at this establishment. That is why I bought two different cars from you. Again I ask, if you're thinking of spending your hard earned money here DON'T, Explore the other VW dealers in the city. I posted this so you don't feel cheated by the business like me. The excellent quality of the vehicle is not reflected in the poor quality of the dealership.

Shaun Ellenor