Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

Sales & Leasing Consultant

January 15, 2019

"Excellent service! "

- doby06

I was looking for a newer VW! Mine was 13 years young. I knew it was going to be another VW! We found the one we wanted online, decided to go for a tes drive. We walked into the dealership showed Ceasr the car we wanted to test drive. He immediately got the car for us, warmed it up and even washed it for us so we ould see there was no body damage on it...this was a very cold January night. We were do imressed with his service we decided to buy the car, and have loved it ever sine....we would recomend this dealership in a heartbeat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

October 10, 2018

"2018 Tiguan"

- YYCTiguan

We had been eyeing a few mid-sized SUVs and we stopped by South Centre VW to check out the new Tiguan. We were lucky enough to have Cesar as our sales person because his knowledge and no-pressure sales tactics turned our perception of what buying a car on its head. Rather than feeling like we needed to keep our cards close to our chest as we experienced with other dealers, he made us feel like we were chatting with a close friend. This allowed us to feel comfortable sharing information with him so that he could place us in the right car for us rather than one at the very top of our budget. We truly feel we made a friend as we make sure to visit Cesar when we take our new Tiguan in for service (Matt Low and his service team also provide a service level that is unmatched in my experiences). When our lease is up on the Tiguan, there is only one person I’m going to contact to set us up with our next car, Cesar.

Other Employees : Matt Low

October 02, 2018

"Always great service!"

- JenMurray

I backed my Touareg into my TINY garage on Monday, and the left side had paint scratches on it. It looked BRUTAL. I brought it down to SouthCentre VW on Tuesday afternoon without an appointment and Josh (so sorry, I don't know his last name) came out to inspect the damage. He said for me to leave it with him, and he would see what he could do. I went to the lounge and had a coffee. In less than a half hour, Josh came back with what looked like a brand-new vehicle. All the paint was removed, and he washed it for me. I could have cried - it looked SO good. I asked him how much I owed him, and he said "Not one thing!" I absolutely love the service I get at this location. Every one is always so top-notch and friendly, but I just have to give a big shout-out to Josh because he really did go above and beyond for my Touareg. This isn't just a one-off either....in July, I took my Touareg in to get a little strip of my 3M protection replaced, and Josh did it fast and cheap. Always so happy with service here!! Great people!!!!!!

Josh