South Centre Volkswagen

Kyle Buckle, Sales Associate, South Centre Volkswagen

Kyle Buckle

Sales Associate

November 18, 2017

"Great experience purchasing a used car"

- tingbo

I purchased a used Kia Forte from South Centre Volkswagen. Matt was very knowledgeable and friendly and was great to deal with. Even though he specializes in VW, he spent some time familiarizing himself with Kia before we took our test drive. He answered all my questions and those he couldn't answer right away, he took time to find answers for me. Transaction was smooth and I had possession of the car in a few days. The next time I'm in the market to buy a VW I won't hesitate to call Matt feeling confident he'll treat us right.

Matt Delbeke

November 11, 2017

"Clean, spacious showroom."

- LLtt

All the staff I met with were friendly, professional, and very helpful. Thank you Trevor for making the whole experience fun. My new Volkswagen Beetle is adorable!

Trevor Engel

November 05, 2017

"Fantastic customer service"

- Caroline

I received excellent service from Serge, start to finish. I bought a 2013 Audi Q5 which I saw advertised online. I'm from BC and I had a lot of questions since I made the decision to buy the car before flying to Calgary. Serge was waiting for us at the airport so there was no delay at all. My new car was exactly what I expected. However I required winter tires since I had to drive back to BC and of course it was the first snowfall of the season. All the dealers and tire shops where booked. Serge not only found me a set of used winter tires on Audi rims, but he put me in contact with a friend who was able to mount the tires. Thanks to him we had a safe drive home (8 hours) on icy and snow packed roads. Shanna told me to get a binder of insurance before coming to Calgary and therefore they were able to get me my transit permit right at the dealership. I received excellent customer service and Serge went above and beyond. Thanks.

Serge Fenyuk