Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

Sales Associate

April 21, 2018

"Outstanding Customer Service"

- Jwood

Since I bought my VW Golf, I've received nothing but outstanding customer service. Brad from Sales, Justin in Finance, Kyle in Sales and showing me how my car works, and Chad in service have been absolutely amazing. They've all checked in with me numerous times to ensure I love my new purchase, and while it was in for initial servicing, Chad updated me every step of the way so I always knew which step they were at on my car. The service took longer than expected but with my loaner vehicle and regular updates, I always felt in the know, and didn't mind the wait time. I feel like all these guys are my buddies now and I would never be afraid to contact them for questions, or more importantly in a couple years, another car. I can't wait to brag to all my friends about how well I've been treated even after the car was purchased! Keep it up guys!

Kyle Buckle
Brad Leggett
Other Employees : Chad Desrosiers

April 20, 2018

"Stress Free and Professional"

- DavNik

Met with Cesar, took a test drive. Cesar was great, going through South Centres mechanics evaluation and Car Proof documents. Billy was helpful and courteous. Darren and Justin made the financing easy. Very happy with the service we received. They all made the purchase of our new car very enjoyable. We are completely satisfied and would recommend South Centre VW.

Cesar Villezcas
Other Employees : Billy, Darren

April 06, 2018

"Excellent Service"

- VW Girl

We were very pleased with the service we received from South Centre Volkswagen. Their attention, service, follow up has been exceptional. We would recommend them to everyone. Thank you for making our experience stress free and fun!!!

Alex Strid