Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

Sales Associate

October 10, 2018

"2018 Tiguan"

- YYCTiguan

We had been eyeing a few mid-sized SUVs and we stopped by South Centre VW to check out the new Tiguan. We were lucky enough to have Cesar as our sales person because his knowledge and no-pressure sales tactics turned our perception of what buying a car on its head. Rather than feeling like we needed to keep our cards close to our chest as we experienced with other dealers, he made us feel like we were chatting with a close friend. This allowed us to feel comfortable sharing information with him so that he could place us in the right car for us rather than one at the very top of our budget. We truly feel we made a friend as we make sure to visit Cesar when we take our new Tiguan in for service (Matt Low and his service team also provide a service level that is unmatched in my experiences). When our lease is up on the Tiguan, there is only one person I’m going to contact to set us up with our next car, Cesar.

Cesar V
Other Employees : Matt Low

October 02, 2018

"Always great service!"

- JenMurray

I backed my Touareg into my TINY garage on Monday, and the left side had paint scratches on it. It looked BRUTAL. I brought it down to SouthCentre VW on Tuesday afternoon without an appointment and Josh (so sorry, I don't know his last name) came out to inspect the damage. He said for me to leave it with him, and he would see what he could do. I went to the lounge and had a coffee. In less than a half hour, Josh came back with what looked like a brand-new vehicle. All the paint was removed, and he washed it for me. I could have cried - it looked SO good. I asked him how much I owed him, and he said "Not one thing!" I absolutely love the service I get at this location. Every one is always so top-notch and friendly, but I just have to give a big shout-out to Josh because he really did go above and beyond for my Touareg. This isn't just a one-off either....in July, I took my Touareg in to get a little strip of my 3M protection replaced, and Josh did it fast and cheap. Always so happy with service here!! Great people!!!!!!

Josh

September 11, 2018

"poor followup"

- becky

I recently had a auto car starter installed and did not feel completely satisfied with what I got. It was difficult to reach anyone with out playing phone tag , when I voiced my concern I was told someone from the service department would contact me but that never happened. I am not very happy with the service or followup of concerns.

unsure of names I did speak with someone in parts who was contacted me and was very understanding but then he put my concerns forward to the service manager who never contacted me

Used 2019 Volkswagen Jetta