Sherwood Park Toyota

31 Automall Road, Sherwood Park, Alberta T8H 0C7

Art Angielski, Dealer Principal                           aangielski@sptoyota.com, Sherwood Park Toyota

Art Angielski

Product Advisor skiani@sptoyota.com

October 16, 2017

"Parts Department"

- Lee

Staff ( Travis )went the extra mile and followed up right away on quoting rims and tires for a Toyota that I recently purchased. Many parts departments have become only order processors, it was reassuring to find someone who would put in the extra effort.

Travis Buckle

October 15, 2017

"Exceptional!"

- Ryshanna

The sales representive Karan gave us exceptional service. He was professional, knowledgable and very friendly. We had phenomenal service and a enjoyable time choosing our new RAV4. We would highly recommend Karan at Sherwood Toyota when purchasing your new vehicle.

Karan Singh
Other Employees : Terry

October 01, 2017

"An impossible task.... completed!"

- Leo Tobin

I gave Sherwood Park Toyota a seemingly impossible task. My wife and I were looking to trade our vehicle in for a newer one and I had already been dealing with 4 other companies. I had no idea my wife had contacted Sherwood Park Toyota and I almost didn't even answer the phone when they called me. I live in Moose Jaw, SK which is about 8 hours away from Sherwood Park and I had no interest in travelling that far to get a car. Reluctantly, I answered the phone and I'm SO glad I did. I had very specific expectations that I wanted with my new vehicle and all 4 of the other places could not give me what I was after. Then I spoke with Joe. I told him what I wanted and how much I wanted to spend and asked him to make it happen. Later that night, I got a call back from him. Not only did he have something that would fit my requirements, he had multiple options. I was quite impressed already, and extremely happy with Sherwood Park Toyota. The next day, I called back and changed my requirements in a replacement vehicle. Joe and Paulie were more than happy to help me out with my new preference. The next day, I got a call from Paulie (as Joe was off that day) saying they found the perfect vehicle for me. It turns out they were right! I got the call on Tuesday and by Wednesday night, I was driving away in my new car. Thanks so much guys! My wife and I sincerely appreciate all you have done. You went above and beyond in order to get us in the car we wanted! Leo

Joe, Paulie