Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

386 Reviews of Sherwood Park Hyundai

November 17, 2018

"2015 Santa Fe"

- Kelly Robinson

Recently purchased a used 2015 Santa Fe. Dealt with Robin, Kris, and Nora. Very helpful and honest from the get go. Made the process very easy and positive.

Kris Richards
Nora Yuen
Robin Do
November 08, 2018

"Very friendly, very good, clean job done in promised time."

- Vitek

Service manager very friendly good explanation about what and when is going to happed.Waiting area clean, nice, good equipped:water, coffe, TV Good service completed before promised time. Return car cleaned and all done perfect.

Peter Kosson
November 07, 2018

"Thankful"

- Gremlin17

I am so so thankful to finally be done with this dealership! I bought my brand new Tuscon in March of this year and it was agreed to that I was getting a winter tire package with better tires than what is normally provided. It was agreed to that i would be contacted in August to go in and pick out what tires I wanted for the bulk order. So in August I called and spoke to Brad who said they were already ordered. I wasn't sure how this was working so I went along with it as he was not very informative. I also mentioned that I wanted nothing to do with my sales person anymore (Shelley). I had to call 4 times in the month of October as I kept getting told my tires were on they're way which I understand transportation but the most baffling part about this you ask? When I called again on Monday (November 5th) and spoke to Shawn it was revealed to me that he just ordered my tires last week!!!!!! Thankfully Shawn was very helpful and pleasant to deal with and I had my tires and rims installed Tuesday. But yet when I called Brad on Friday (November 2) he couldn't be bothered to call me back or tell me anything about my tires! When I made the arrangements with Shawn to get my tires installed I told him again as I did with everyone that I DID NOT want to deal with Shelley. I was told that's not a problem just ask for him or Brad when I went in and they would help me out. So you can imagine my surprise when I went in to speak to Brad and he told me to deal with Shelley!!!! I love my Tuscon and will definitely be getting another the next time I need a new vehicle but I will NEVER set foot in this dealership again. Now you may wonder why I am refusing to deal with Shelley. That's quite simple. She doesn't seem to be very knowledgeable and doesn't seem very interested. I feel like I have wasted so much of my time dealing with her. When I first bought my vehicle I was allowed to take it home that night and was to make an appointment for my detail (there was still plastic coverings and stickers everywhere from it being brand new and it was a little dirty from other people test driving it). So I made my appointment and when I arrived she didnt reserve a vehicle for me to use and her only suggestion was I drive my boyfriend's truck! You don't get to make a suggestion like that no matter who you are. She said she would call me to make a new appointment after I had sat there for 2 hours! That call never came so when I went in for my tires I made the comment to Brad and she said that the detail was done then changed it to they were waiting for me to make the appointment and then blamed the receptionist on not reserving a vehicle for me! Everyone's fault but Shelley's I guess. Absolutely I would refer people to buy a Hyundai but I'm sure to make sure nobody I know goes to the Sherwood Park dealership so they dont have to go through these same issues.

Brad Slywka
Shaun Zarney
Nov 07, 2018 -

Sherwood Park Hyundai responded

Hi! I have forwarded this to Shaun and the Management team wants to reach out. We do not want to lose a LIFE LONG Hyundai Spokesperson like yourself. We do hope to turn this around for you. We do apologize for the experience you had received, it is definitely not normal. We do strive to provide the best customer service possible and we do want to make sure we find a way to make this right for you

November 05, 2018

"Service Department "

- Marian, Edmonton, AB

Great service!! Glen Roscoe, the Service Consultant, was extremely helpful and took the time to explain exactly what they would be doing to my Genesis. I appreciate Glen taking the time again, when the car was finished, to go over the bill, so I understood what all the different charges were! Glen has a friendly, patient attitude. Thank you Glen..... And it was a pleasure to receive Kendall, Shelley & Dale’s cheerful greetings too...... Marian S

Dale Charlet
November 02, 2018

"Poor service"

- Luigi2017

Told me installalation of remote starter will be done in a couple of hours or less so we waited then after the expected time of delivery, i was told to wait for another two hours. Very disappointed

Cory Zarney
Nico Hemming
Hailey Rasmussen
Other Employees : Jan Richardson
October 28, 2018

"What’s the chance we would ...."

- Linda and Peter

What’s the chance we would walk in and meet a young professional salesman named Chance! Knew his car stats better than anyone we have talked to in our over 50 years of car buying experiences, and not high pressure - of course these vehicles sell themselves, but we didn’t actually expect to talk our selves into buying two - which we did. Altogether a great experience from start to finish. Chance was the consummate professional, and Shaun and Brian provided solid support to their young salesman landing a two vehicle deal. We received fair value on the double trade in, and we are still grinning from the fun we had watching Chance try to hide his astonishment when we asked him if he would like to sell us two cars instead of one. There is no slick behaviour from this dealership and we felt great coming and leaving, and throughout. Well done.

Chance Dubuc
Shaun Zarney
October 24, 2018

"Service"

- Bobbi9912

I love the service team, they listen and address your concerns, if they don’t know they look into it and get back to you in a timely manner!! They are happy not cranky like some other dealerships!! I will never go anywhere else again!!

October 14, 2018

"Great service "

- Joerg

The second service on our Kona was done to our full satisfaction. Everyone is super friendly and helpful ! Great experience with this dealership and everyone we had the pleasure to deal with!

Kris Richards
Nora Yuen
October 14, 2018

"Excellent service "

- Mary123

Hello 😄 we are writing this review only because we had an excellent experience with a wonderful sales lady who was able to Connect with both of our personalities (opposites ), not pushy 👍able to show us more than one vehicle (4 to be exact ) all with in 3 hrs explaining everything in a good and easy way to understand. We bought the 2015 Hyundai Santa Fe sport limited, we are very happy with it !!! It is exactly what she said it was - handles very good on the road,love both outside and the interior of it.

October 11, 2018

"Great service department "

- Hyundai14

Glen was super helpful and went over everything with me, giving me advice on upcoming services, and priority things to handle sooner rather than later