Dealer Reviews

Find the best dealership for you.

Service Reviews

Find good folks to fix your car.

Cars for Sale

Find the right car for you.

Car Recalls

Make sure your car is safe to drive.

Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

Sherwood Park Hyundai

4.3

41 Automall Rd, Sherwood Park, Alberta T8H 0C7 Directions

405 Reviews of Sherwood Park Hyundai

April 19, 2019

"Horrible RIpoff"

- dano

We were lured into buying a new car, which they get you to agree to a monthly price. They carefully don't reveal the final total price until hasty sigining session where papers are flipped over so you dont see details & you are rushed to sign quickly. They added many items we did not need or want then refused to cancel those items like $2500 extended warranty which Hyundai says you have 45 days to cancel. They also tricked us to take delivery by saying paint protect, anti-rust were done, then after we picked up, they admitted that was not done - but they still refuse to refund those uninstalled protections, and refuse to honour the salesman $300 quote for undercoating. Almost 4 months later, they still refuse to provide any copies of adjusted sales documents with details of what they did to adjust our final bill, instead telling us to get lost & try to sue them. Hyundai Canada was informed of all our complaints, but did nothing to help us resolve the issues. This is is our second & last Hyundai. product.

Brian Hickey
April 15, 2019

"New car purchase"

- Arny2019

Completely satisfied with our new car buying experience at Sherwood Hyundai. Knowledgeable sales staff, made us very comfortable and took the time to let us make up our minds. No pressure. And when we said we were going to test drive a competitor's car, they had one on the lot just so customers could drive it! Great experience.

Robin Do
Other Employees : Sully Khan (sales)
April 13, 2019

"Service staff were very good and I’m happy how they treated."

- Dissatisfied

“ Buyer beware “, words to live by. My experience with the service, parts and front desk was very good and for the most part no complaints. However Hyundai Canada and Sherwood Park Hyundai in my opinion care little for their customer after purchase. They will let you know several different ways that you need an oil change or schedule service but not that you’re SIX year warranty with a $5000. dollar tire package and free windshield replacement ended after Five years and the last year was a third party warranty. Get everything in writing, all promises and guarantees and keep a copy with your will. Make sure you’re not paying for something they promised, go over every dollar amount, take nothing for granted. I should have, so I take responsibility for some and this is not the whole of it. Thing is I like my car, very much but will never buy another Hyundai again.

Glen Roscoe
Brad Slywka
April 03, 2019

"It was okay"

- Jer1

I received my car from service with a dirty steering wheel and inside door handles also door panel had dirty handprints. Mechanics should be more aware of that when servicing vehicles.

Kris Richards
April 01, 2019

"Excellent Service!"

- Erin

I came into the Service department and had a great experience. The whole process from drop off to pick up was smooth and everyone was so friendly. Great customer service all around!

Peter Kosson
Other Employees : Seanas Welling
February 28, 2019

"Great service!"

- Carbuyer

Shelley at Sherwood park Hyundai is amazing! She makes you feel like friends or family. I would recommend this dealership over any we’ve purchased from. And we’ve purchased a lot of vehicles! The follow up attention and care is exemplary. From the sales floor to service dept to management, they are just great people who are very trustworthy and who take personal care of you.

Shelley Dixon
February 16, 2019

"Terrible!"

- Hyundaicrap123

Left vehicle for an oil change picked it up to find a bill of over $500, they had phoned during the day with an initial cost of $2800! It took them four consultations to serve me with a final bill of $242 which I felt was somewhat reasonable, but still high with their so called miscellaneous shop charges, admin overhead, etc. They come across as nice people but constantly hustling for more money and services. All my mechanic colleagues agree you don’t need everything they hustle at those kilometres; I feel sorry for the elderly or innocent victims who are unaware and take people at their word. What happened to the honest neighbourhood mechanic who told you the truth? Now you have to pay for all the overhead, showrooms, bling, etc. Once warranty has expired they are no longer acting in my best interest, I’m going to a private, honest mechanic.

February 16, 2019

"Excellent!!! "

- ChrustinaD

Have had a bad experience with other dealerships in the past. Everyone went above and beyond to help me purchase my 2017 Elantra. Even had patience when I couldn’t decide what to do... gave me so many great options so the decision was difficult. Was worth the short trip out of Edmonton to get such great service!! Thanks again Sherry for your patience!!!

Shelley Dixon
Chance Dubuc
Brian Hickey
February 14, 2019

"Happy with service"

- jim b

The service was on time, friendly and informative. The work done was I asked for along with information to plan future visit(s) and items to watch out for.

Glen Roscoe
January 31, 2019

"My Experience at the Sherwood Park Hyundai"

- Wil

I want to start off by giving a huge shoot out to Corey –Sales Representative, Shawn – Sales Manager, Brian – Finance Manager, as well, Brad Sales/Finance Manager. Corey greeted me upon entry, it wasn’t no time when Corey and I were having a great conversation, Corey made me feel comfortable and he was easy to converse with, he didn’t give me that feeling, “I hope you’re not wasting my time here if you don’t plan on purchasing a vehicle” We all know how that feels when you’re shopping for a pricy item like a new vehicle or gently used one. Corey and Shawn immediately make me feel like family. We discussed my top choices of vehicles; what options I was looking for, what would best fit within my budget. They decided to have Brad help with some details on the Finance component once I had my heart set on the 2018 Sante Fe Sport. Upon some discussion, Brad said, I have an idea, why don’t you take the vehicle home to see how it fits in your parking stall as I had mention my underground parking space is very small, etc., Kris said, take it to work for the day see how it feels to drive. I’m thinking that’s a great idea. The next day I returned to be greeted by Shawn & Corey who had some great news for me. Better interest rate, some goodies to be included in the purchase and they really took the time to listen to what my needs were, how I felt about the vehicle, how I would like to manage my budget. I had a ton of questions and details to be clarified, Shawn was off and running to ensure I got the right information for all my inquiries. Corey & Shawn were fantastic to deal work with. You are probably wondering at this point of the story, where does Brian the Finance Manager fit into this given the fact I did acknowledge him in the beginning of the recognitions ? Thanks for asking, do you remember how it feels when you are closing the deal and placing your signature on the final document? It can be a very stressful experience. Will I can honestly say, it was a pleasant experience for me, Brian was easy to converse with, he didn’t try to push all these added ticket items that we know how easily that can happen when you’re sitting in the chair and dreaming about your new ride and not what they are asking you. He didn’t try to sell me extended warranties, life insurance, etc. you get the idea. In summary, I recommend you start with Corey upon entry of the dealership doors, if he can find you something that works for you, then ask to have Shawn work with you in the finalizing the purchase package and finally see if Brian is available to help you settle in and sign the final documents. I hope you find your dream vehicle and have a wonderful experience like I did. Good Luck. Proud Owner of a 2018 Sante Fe Sport. :)

Cory Zarney