Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

Shaun Zarney

August 14, 2018

"Good experience!"

- Garfield 123

This is the third vehicle we have purchased from S Park Hyundai.Each time we have dealt with Kien Pham and he has been most helpful and willing to please even though my wife is very picky. We have also received excellent service from the dealership for routine services and maintenance. I would highly recommend Sherwood Park Hyundai and alien Pham if you are looking to purchase a vehicle.

Kien Pham
Brian Robb

August 07, 2018

"Micheal lynn Ducharme is an awesome human being!"

- CathyK

When I needed some compassion and understanding due to my car being stolen and many other things going wrong Micheal Lynn Ducharme cam to the rescue by going above and beyond to help me out. She took time to talk to me and share life experiences that helped me out tremendously. She took her own personal time to help me get done what needed to be done in a timely manner. She was kind, considerate, caring, knowledgeable and extremely helpful. If you ever need any parts from Hyundai She is the one to go to! Thank you soooo much, Micheal, your the best!

Michael-Lynn Ducharme

August 04, 2018

"Excellent service and experience"

- YEG Joe

I highly recommend this dealership. When I was came to the dealership with no idea what I wanted. Shaun narrowed down the vehicles for what I wanted. Absolutely no pressure and no push for a sale. I came back to the dealership 2 weeks later to look at the Kona. Jason asked what features and options I wanted and picked the perfect vehicle for me. The whole experience of purchasing my Kona was easy and professional. Great experience.

Jason Seniuk