Sherwood Park Hyundai

Michael-Lynn Ducharme, Parts Technician, Sherwood Park Hyundai

Michael-Lynn Ducharme

Parts Technician

September 25, 2017

""Not Warranty" response 1st issue with new car after 2 weeks"

- OldGuy

We bought a new Sonata mostly for my wife to drive. Two weeks after purchase my wife took it to the service department with a minor problem which the service manager determined was "wear and tear" and not covered by warranty. After I posted a snarky review on dealer rater the sales manager reached out to us and agreed with me that the defect probably had been that way when it left the dealer. The car is scheduled to go in for repair and a complimentary oil change after this review goes live so hopefully all will be resolved due the intervention from the sales department.

Trevor Bellows

September 22, 2017

"Hidden fees"

- Regretful buyer

I reached out to this dealership with a simple request - I want your best deal without having to negotiate. The internet sales manager agreed so I went in. But that's not how it went. After having to negotiate the price I then found out about the doc fees only at the time of signing the deal with the finance manager. AMVIC says the dealer must disclose all fees during the negotiation process. The general manager did not respond to my emailed concerns so I assume he doesn't care that I am an unhappy customer. I wish I had just left when I realized I would have to haggle over price.

Other Employees : I prefer to not name staff members' names

September 08, 2017

"Garbage"

- aaron

If I could give a minus rating I would. Went in bought a truck in October. Was phoned a couple weeks ago with the ability to refinance it with lower payments and interest rate. Great too bad a week after I signed the papers they tell me that it inst going to work. Shady sales shady finance overall greatly disappointed. They backtrack on all of their promises make you sit for hours to receive nothing. Will never be back and will tell all of my friends and family over all my social media platforms to never go there for anything.

Brian Robb