Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

Jason Sprague, Sales and Leasing Consultant, Shaw GMC Chevrolet Buick

Jason Sprague

Sales and Leasing Consultant

March 15, 2019

"good place to deal with"

- paulcc68

Well Billy was a great honest sales person I've tried other dealerships and it was always the same results no help but not honest and the people I was with did not want to lose I for I was with them 6 years for I felt like I was feeding there needs not mine. Billy got me the deal from a major bank and that was awesome he's the man.

March 15, 2019

"Billy Tran is your Man!"

- Piikani Girl

Gave me exactly what I wished for! I’m on the road with something comfortable and something I like! Call him today! You will be pleased!

March 02, 2019

"Don't waste your time making an appointment"

- Not happy

After receiving unsolicited calls an emails I booked an appointment to see a truck. Received a call and an email confirmation of the appointment and the importance of not missing it as that would be a waste of others time. Showed up for my 9am appointment to find the used vehicle Manager no where to be found and very little interest from the other staff. I drove in from Cochrane and received zero service. I won't make that mistake again.

John Smith