Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

Sean Spriggs, Sales and Leasing Consultant, Shaw GMC Chevrolet Buick

Sean Spriggs

Sales and Leasing Consultant

October 12, 2018

"My used truck purchase was well worth the trip."

- Duggi52

Found the truck I wanted and Randy Macfarlane was awesome in making it happen. The trip from Medicine Hat was well worth it. Randy worked hard to find every truck I wanted to look at.

Randy Macfarlane
Other Employees : Tin Nguyan

September 17, 2018

"Unethical business."

- Calgarydriver

Sold a car with hidden damage and refused to refund once we discovered. Avoid this place at all costs. The deals are not as good as you think and the car service checks are dangerously bad.

June 25, 2018

"poor buying experience"

- darren W

I was away last week for work and from talking with Becky a few things are coming to light which I was not aware of previously. I have to say the process surrounding getting the vehicle was extremely disappointing. The following outlines how this process transpired: 1.Poor communication from the finance office: •Becky emailed on Tuesday requesting information for insurance purposes and received not response; •Becky emailed again on Wednesday with again no response; •Becky called the finance office Thursday morning and left a voicemail AGAIN with no reply. •Becky had to call you to walk over to the finance office and have someone respond to her inquires. TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE. 2.We had booked 2PM for a time when the vehicle would be picked up. This process took almost 2 hours. I have never in all my years of buying vehicles had this process take anywhere near this time frame. Our documents (registration) were not at the office. Joanna said she would send someone to go get it. Why would she have to do this as we had an appointment and Shaw knew we were coming. Further, the ‘XS care’ was explained to us at the time of signing documents. This whole process was extremely disorganized. 3.THE VEHICLE WAS NOT READY. We did not get what we paid for or agreed to (3M not done). Where was the quality control? How was this allowed to be presented to a first time premium customer with out anyone checking to ensure everything was actually done! Now I have to inconvenience myself from my work day in order to get something that should have never happened. Given all these issues I was a little offended that you asked us to give Shaw a 10/10 on any survey we receive. My experience was a 4/10 at best. I feel my time was not respected nor were we valued as customers, especially since my vehicle was not even ready for pick up. Furthermore, based on this experience there is no way that we would refer anyone to you. Based on what we’ve experienced, I have very little to no confidence in Shaw. Follow up: I go to the dealership to get the 3M on and more run around. I ended up leaving without the 3M or any the problem resolved.

Used 2018 Chevrolet Sonic