Scougall Motors Ltd

Bob Cullen

October 17, 2017

"Friendly and welcoming"

- Dr.Deb

My sister recommended Scougals and a certain, very friendly salesperson. I was respected as a Native woman and treated with respect! I found a vehicle I was looking for and I felt safe buying it from this place!!

September 19, 2017

"Scougall"

- ElMcMullan

Professional, efficient, organized and friendly. This is the second vehicle I have personally purchased via recommendation from my husband, who has purchased 4 previous vehicles from Scougall. We would not hesitate to, and have numerous times, recommended Scougall. Thank you all. Love my truck. 😊

Allen Verhoef

April 21, 2017

"I love Scougalls!"

- Dargacar

I have purchased my last 4 vehicles from Scougalls, and always dealt with Michael Lichtenberger, who I trust with finding a vehicle suited to my needs. I let him know what I am looking for, and after a month or two, he let's me know if he has found something. There is no pressure, and the price is always the best possible. The Arnoldussen family have always treated me very well. I have much respect for the family. I love being able to go back and being treated as a friend and valuable customer.

William Arnoldussen