Scott Subaru

175 Reviews of Scott Subaru

October 23, 2017

"Awesome experience"

- nancy17

My experience of buying a 2018 Subaru Crosstrek from Scott Subaru was awesome. Right from the start, I liked Adam's style and approach to sales. He didn't make assumption about my needs and was extremely accommodating to my particular situation. I would recommend Scott Subaru to a friend and look forward to returning to Scott Subaru for my service needs.

October 20, 2017

"Incredible Service!"

- ImprezaGrl

I knew I wanted to replace my 2004 Impreza wagon. Ryan Diachok, Scott Subaru, Adam, Carmen and Ernesto made it so easy and without lots of sales pressure. Then my new Subaru was stolen and damaged :-(. Scott Subaru went out of their way to support and help me deal with insurance, address all my concerns and ultimately replace the vehicle so I felt comfortable. They even came way out of their way to pick me up and take me to Red Deer when I had a scheduling conflict between my car's service needs and a meeting for my work!! Not only that, Scott Subaru is a great community supporter as well. They have a conscience that has them giving back to the community in lots of innovative and creative ways. Well-worth the drive from Leduc area!

Jordan McKee
October 10, 2017

"Great Dealership!"

- markh30

Awesome staff, great vehicles, and no high pressure sales tactics. Couldn't ask for more from Scott Subaru! Ryan, Clay and everyone else there we so helpful when going through the process of buying my new car!

Clay Grenier
September 30, 2017

"Worth the drive from calgary"

- Rugbychemist

I knew exactly which vehicle I wanted and Scott Subaru had it. Dealing with larger dealerships in Calgary was disgusting the lack of customer service. I drove the 1.5 to Red Deer on a Wednesday to see my new vehicle and went for a test drive with Clay. You will be amazed when you finish the test drive as they have close access to gravel roads to perform the test drive on to show how amazing their vehicles are. I then drove up on a Friday night to pick up the vehicle and sort out the final paper work. Just because the dealership has set hours does not mean they stop working. Both the Wednesday and Friday night I was discussing the purchase with Clay and Carmen well after their closing hours. They were never in a rush and FULLY explained every detail about my purchase of a 2018 Crosstrek. I never felt pressured and they are absolutely wonderful to deal with. Believe me, it's worth the drive to Red Deer and Scott Subaru! Customer service like no other and EXTREMELY knowledgeable employees.

Clay Grenier
September 29, 2017

"Managed to impress my husband which is not an easy task!"

- Catstan

We had been to two other dealers looking for a AWD to replace my SUV. One dealership, all the vehicles were so dusty, we couldn't even see inside & when I mentioned to salesperson, he remarked if they clean them, they just get dirty again. Went for a test drive, salesman was nice but not overly knowledgeable about the vehicle. Hubby not impressed with dirty vehicles & didn't find the vehicle comfortable. Went to another dealership a week later & had new salesperson, long story short, went for a test drive & we basically gave her an overview on the vehicle as she hadn't driven it yet so didn't know anything about it. Husband not impressed & didn't find the vehicle that comfortable. I told my husband to go over to Subaru& check out the Crosstek as Scott Subaru had really good reviews. Met Adam Choi, who was so well informed, was able to answer all our questions, gave us information to take home and wasn't pushy. Didn't do a test drive that day, said we would come back. When we left, my husband said: "I'm impressed". Whoa! The guy who doesn't like sales people? Wow! We went back on Saturday, took it for a test drive. I have never been on a test drive like that. Adam wanted to make sure we were buying a vehicle we would feel safe in & comfortable driving in the winter. Needless to say we bought it. We dealt with Carmen in Finance and she was very informative and not pushy as we chose not to finance. Both Adam and Carmen were very professional yet made us feel very comfortable and have a few laughs. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them. Good on you Scott Subaru for your high standard of customer service which is lacking in a lot of businesses today. Thank you!

September 17, 2017

"GOT OUR FIRST CAR!!.."

- JayLhen

We've been dreaming on having our first car once we settled here in CANADA. Last year, I was just reading and watching videos about the 2017 Crosstrek and the SUBARU histories. And now, we got ourselves the 2018 Crosstrek. Adam was great on showing us the great features of this vehicle and some walk-through. Carmen and Ryan truly help us a lot on getting this vehicle especially on our budget, they took so much time and effort for that and we are so happy. Thanks a lot and God Bless to all.

Kelsee Ris
September 17, 2017

"Good experience"

- Catlover

People were friendly, know their business and not pushy. I never felt I was hurried when asking questions. Adam and Ernesto promised to deliver my Crosstrek to me at a certain time and they arrived at my home exactly on time with spanking clean new car. Adam explained everything to me and said not to hesitate to call him if I had any further questions.

September 16, 2017

"Make the trip to Scotts; It will be worth the drive"

- outdoorlayne

Purchased several cars in my life and this was by far the most positive experience that I had. From Ryan King who was kind enought to answer every long winded question I had by phone, email, or text, to Carmen in Finance who was equally patient with me. Ryan Diachok, Ernesto Flores and the service and parts team were excellent. I came from Edmonton to purchase my STI because of the great things I had heard about this team. The trip was absolutely worth it.

Kelsee Ris
Ryan King
September 16, 2017

"Great Deal, Great Service "

- Trevor Day

After getting no where negotiating for an Impreza with an Edmonton dealer, I cold emailed Adam at Scott Subaru and within 24 hours I had a great deal. Adam and Carmen, the finance manager, were great to deal with. Communication was fast, clear and to the point and transparent. Service on the day of delivery was great and it was well worth the trip from Edmonton.

September 06, 2017

"Amazing service through the years of ownership!"

- SubbieGal

I purchased a a Scott Subaru almost a year and a half ago and I would like to commend my Suabru team on their commitment to ongoing customer satisfaction. They are always quick to respond to emails and make time to visit when I'm in for service. At other dealerships, I only worked with Finance during the purchase process. Carmen Dufresne is a professional, knowledgeable and caring part of the Scott team who I can always count on when I have questions or need support. It's true what they say about the Subaru Family!! Thanks so much and see you next time I visit Red Deer!

Ryan King