Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

Scott Subaru

6801 50 Ave, Red Deer, Alberta T4N 4E2 Directions

219 Reviews of Scott Subaru

May 20, 2018

"Amazing Hassle Free Experience"

- TracerD

After a stressful experience with the sales team from a Subaru dealership in Calgary, I sought out Clayton from Scott’s Subaru for help. Clayton was extremely helpful and answered all my questions in detail, even during his days off. The whole process was done completely via emails. Within a few days with several emails back and forth, I purchased the exact vehicle I wanted for a competitive price. As I did not have a vehicle of my own, Clayton drove all the way to Chestermere and brought me to Red Deer to pick up my new vehicle. He went above and beyond my all expectations to ensure that the whole process is as pleasant and convenience for me as possible. A few of the accessories I wanted had to be ordered in, therefore, I had to bring the car back to Red Deer to get them installed. Due to my hectic work schedule, I was unable to do so. Clayton once again came through, he drove a courtesy vehicle down for me to use for work, he then took my vehicle back to Red Deer to complete the installations and brought it back to me the same day. Carmen and Kathie from the finance division were also super friendly and helpful. The whole team from Scott’s Subaru made me feel like a valued customer and never once did I feel pressured into buying anything. It was very much worth a trek to Red Deer to buy a vehicle, I highly recommend this dealership to anyone who’s looking to get their hands on a Subaru.

May 09, 2018

"Awesome Experience!"

- kj

I recently bought a WRX and I had an awesome experience dealing with Scott Subaru. My salesman, Clay, was very knowledgeable and helpful in my process. He did not pressure me on anything, just offered advice and information on everything I asked. I am super happy with my car and have nothing but good things to say about this dealership.

May 02, 2018

"Overall great experience buying a new Legacy"

- David

Starting with the test drive my salesman (Fraser) showed me all the great safety features of the car and took me on a test drive that really demonstrated how the car handled i.e. braking, awd, gravel road handling. There was never any pressure to buy and they were always courteous and answered any questions I had. Once picked out my car they had to order it. The car showed up within a week and they had all my extras installed very quickly. I would recommend Fraser and the whole sales team at Scott Subaru to anyone! Thanks for everything!!

Kaydee Zielke
Other Employees : Fraser Short
April 28, 2018

"No pressure sales, Great communication..."

- Happy customer69

Met Adam and Ernesto, great guys! Clay was my salesman. Clay Was very easy to work with, very knowledgeable of Subaru products and was no pressure in sales. Clay helped with and rectified any issues that arose with accessories for my car, along with Carmen. Overall a great buying experience at Scott Subaru.

Adam Choi
Ernesto Flores
April 26, 2018

"Friendly service throughout my buying experience "

- Terry123

I enjoyed my dealings with Ryan and Kathie and found both very friendly and helpful. Ryan was very patient with all my times of indecision around the color choice for my new vehicle right down to changing my color choice after the order had gone through. I hope my experience will be equally satisfying with the service department.

April 02, 2018

"Great experience"

- Barb

This is my first brand new car. Scott Subaru made this an enjoyable buying experience. All the staff are very friendly and helpful. Clay Grenier was fantastic to deal with, very knowledgeable and pleasant. The test drive with Clay sealed the deal. Thank you to everyone at Scott Subaru!

Kaydee Zielke
Ryan Diachok
Ernesto Flores
March 22, 2018

"New Subaru Owner"

- Barb

After months of looking at different vehicles, we recently decided to purchase a Subaru Forester. Clay was very helpful, knowledgeable and pleasant to deal with. We have no hesitation recommending Clay or the team at Scott Subaru.

March 21, 2018

"Great experience "

- StuMagoo

The staff was approachable, knowledgeable and made the experience enjoyable and pressure free. I would recommend the dealership to anyone who is in the market for a new or used vehicle.

March 19, 2018

"Excellent Buying Experience "

- Wendy Holly

I found Clay at Scott Subaru to be knowledgeable and helpful when I recently purchased my first Subaru. From the test drive to driving off the lot it was a great hassle free experience. Everyone was friendly and made me feel welcome. I would recommend others go visit Clay at Scott Subaru and find out for themselves that buying a car can be an enjoyable hassle free experience. I will defi6be back when it's time for another new car.

Kelsee Ris
March 17, 2018

"Many thanks"

- Faye H

This was my first time to buy a new car. From the first time at Scott Subaru and following I was met with professionalism, eagerness to help, and the feeling that I was not being pressured. Thank you for a good experience.