Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

Scott Subaru

6801 50 Ave, Red Deer, Alberta T4N 4E2 Directions

274 Reviews of Scott Subaru

March 18, 2019

"The Best car buying experience!"

- Bud

A friend recommended Subaru so we went to look and compare it with other new vehicles. Not knowing much about a Subaru, Clay Grenier gave us a thorough informative presentation, with no pressure to buy. Once we decided to purchase a 2019 Outback, Carmen Dufresne assisted us through the financing and warranty options available without any pressure. All of the staff were friendly and genuinely helpful.

Ernesto Flores
Other Employees : A new person in service and parts ordered an extra for our car.
Mar 19, 2019 -

Scott Subaru responded

Hello Bud! Thank you very much for leaving your comments for us. It's always great to see that our customers don't feel pressured. We think it helps with the process so much more because then you really get a chance to think about whether or not it's the vehicle for you because much like a house, it's such a big and important purchase, you have to make sure you're going to love it for years to come. Thank you again and have fun with your new Outback!

March 14, 2019

"Pre-Owned Extended Warranty Experience"

- JasonF

I bought my 2011 Ford truck 4 years ago and purchased the Extended Warranty with it. It was set to end March 30th 2019 so I talked to David and Ryan and they recommended to get it Inspected while it's under warranty. Man am I glad I talked to them cause they took it to MGM ford to get the work done on it. If it wasn't for the help of Kaydee, David and Ryan looking after the dealing with MGM, I wouldn't have had all the Necessary work done to it. The Mechanic Lee at Subaru is top notch in my book as he found things wrong with it that Ford's mechanics totally missed. They sent it back to MGM Ford a 2nd time to get "EVERYTHING" done on my truck and in the End I'm extremely happy I purchased the extended Warranty through them. The end bill came up to $3000 for all the turbo work that was covered under the warranty I purchased, but would have only been the first $1000 if they didn't recheck all the work done to it when it came back the first time. That's a MASSIVE Check mark for me knowing they went the extra mile to make sure everything was done properly and even going that extra distance to make it right. I Highly recommend my experience with Scott Subaru and their Staff.

David Fedun
Mar 15, 2019 -

Scott Subaru responded

Hello Jason, thank you for sharing your experience! It definitely feels good knowing that the life of your vehicle is at it's healthiest and it's so important that nothing gets missed because the bill would only be bigger in the future as things start to go wrong and then, of course, your safety is compromised. Considering the cost of extended warranties, it's definitely smart to make sure we make it worth it! Thank you again for sharing!

February 20, 2019

"They made buying a vehicle enjoyable"

- Glen

Everyone we dealt with was helpful with no pressure or sales tactics that we have come to expect at car dealerships. Clay provided information and let the vehicle sell itself, he was very knowledgeable and was not interested in selling us something that did not suit us. We feel as though everyone we dealt with at Scott Subaru are new friends.

Feb 20, 2019 -

Scott Subaru responded

Hello Glen, Thank you so much for coming to DealerRater to share your story! Your stars and kind words are much appreciated and we are very happy that Clay, Carmen, and Ernesto provided you with everything you needed in the best way possible. We hope you share photos with us of your new Outback some time, we'd love to continue to be a part of your story. Have a great day!

February 06, 2019

"We had a great experience buying our 2019 Subaru Ascent"

- Garrett Hansen

We had a great experience buying our 2019 Subaru Ascent from Scott Subaru, our salesman Clay Grenier was very knowledgeable about the vehicle and went over and above to show us all of its capabilities. I would recommend buying a Subaru from him. This is our first Subaru and we are absolutely loving it as it is a lot of vehicle for the price.

Feb 07, 2019 -

Scott Subaru responded

Hello Garrett, thanks for leaving your review here for us! We are very happy that you are loving your new Ascent, it's a wonderful vehicle and you are going to love it for many years to come. Have a great day!

February 02, 2019

"Fantastic experience!"

- Kellyjf

Great service. Great value. Overall awesome experience. Clay was as helpful as he was knowledgeable! I would definitely recommend Scott Subaru! Can’t wait to enjoy my Impreza for years to come!

Feb 04, 2019 -

Scott Subaru responded

Hello Kelly, thanks for leaving your review and recommendation! We are happy to hear that you had an awesome experience and that Clay got you into a vehicle that you'll love for years to come, we have no doubt that you're going to have a future full of great memories with it. Thanks again and have a great day!

February 02, 2019

"2017 Subaru Impreza purchase"

- Erin

Never knew how helpful a dealership could be. Clay Grenier was informative and provided excellent customer service when my current vehicle was taken out by a deer. With a few questions Clay was able to determine my needs and wants within my budget and able to provide several options. The delivery of the brand new outback courtesy to my place of work had me and my staff believing I was a princess or at least a movie star. The thorough inspection of my previously owned vehicle has me confident I will be enjoying my new ride without worry for the next few years. A thoroughly positive experience and thank you to Clay, Ernesto and Carmen.

Feb 04, 2019 -

Scott Subaru responded

Hello Erin, Thank you very much for sharing your story here! It's great to hear that you had such a good experience and that you were made to feel like a princess! That definitely put a smile on our face. We know you're going to love your new ride. Thank you again and have a great day!

January 24, 2019

"2019 Subaru Forester purchase"

- MichelleReneB

Buying our Subaru was a pleasant experience from organizing the test drive to the final purchase details. Sales person Clay Grenier was recommended by a friend who recently purchase a new Forester … I'm happy to say that Clay more than exceeded that recommendation! He was friendly and answered all the questions we had...the test drive was loads of fun (which was a surprise). Thanks to Clay, Carmen and Ernesto for their help with our purchase!

Jan 25, 2019 -

Scott Subaru responded

Hello, thank you very much for leaving your comments and positivity toward Clay, Carmen and Ernesto. It's really great to hear you had fun during the process too! We hope that you enjoy your new Forester and have loads more fun in the years to come with it! Have a great New Year :)

January 20, 2019

"Purchase of 2019 Subaru Forester"

- M,Laura

Adam was very informative and diligent in returning my phone calls and answering all my concerns. Delivery of vehicle was a very pleasant experience.Kaylee at service was also very informative.

Adam Choi
Jan 21, 2019 -

Scott Subaru responded

Hello, thank you for taking the time to leave your comments. We are happy to hear that Adam and Kaydee both provided you a nice and positive customer experience. We hope you are enjoying your new Subaru! Have a great New Year!

January 14, 2019

"2018 Crosstrek - 60k Service "

- djstadnyk

I love these guys and No, I am not endorsed or benefit by making this claim. I put a lot of highway km’s on my car (50k km in 14 months) and the car has performed flawlessly. I have not had to make a formal warranty claim for any drivetrain or interior items. The dealership has shown me flexibility in getting my car in and documenting my mileage (when I thought there may have been an issue) to protect the warranty, if required. And it was their idea !! I have worked with the service department and the parts team equally when I come down for regular maintenance. I have had a very positive experience. The accessories are not I expensive, but like Subarus, the aftermarket accessories are quality build and the dealership stands behind what they sell. It is a pleasure to share my experiences and joy when coming down to Scottsville dealership. Great team here. Thank you, Doug S.

Ethan Crane
Richard Saunders
Bryson Gordey
Jan 18, 2019 -

Scott Subaru responded

Hello Doug, thank you for taking the time to provide your positive feedback. We truly appreciate your kind words and its great to hear that you have been having great experiences with your Subaru thus far. We hope you have a fantastic New Year Doug, and again, thank you!

January 12, 2019

"Great Vehicle, Excellent service! "

- ERV2018

What a great experience we had at Scott Subaru. We weren't sure about choosing Subaru, as it was our first time buying a new vehicle. However, after meeting with the Clay and learning more about the vehicles, we were sold! He provided us with detailed, yet relatable information, without any added pressure to buy the vehicle. We were actually encouraged to compare Subaru’s with other brands to get a good comparison. We really appreciated the accommodating nature of the staff. They were extremely flexible when it came to meeting with us. We were so excited when it came time to pick up our vehicle. The staff even decorated our car, which is a personal touch we really appreciated! Carmen was very helpful with everything financial, and helped guide us in making the right decisions that worked for us. Overall, the personality of the staff was great, we love our new Forester, and we highly recommend Scott Subaru as the prefect place to purchase your new vehicle!

Jan 14, 2019 -

Scott Subaru responded

Hello, thank you very much for sharing your story. We love that you were able to find the perfect vehicle and had a great experience in the process. Decorating the Subaru was Carmen's idea and we think she's got some wonderfully crafty skills! :) Hope you have a fantastic future in your new Forester!