Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

Scott Subaru

6801 50 Ave, Red Deer, Alberta T4N 4E2 Directions

267 Reviews of Scott Subaru

January 20, 2019

"Purchase of 2019 Subaru Forester"

- M,Laura

Adam was very informative and diligent in returning my phone calls and answering all my concerns. Delivery of vehicle was a very pleasant experience.Kaylee at service was also very informative.

Jan 21, 2019 -

Scott Subaru responded

Hello, thank you for taking the time to leave your comments. We are happy to hear that Adam and Kaydee both provided you a nice and positive customer experience. We hope you are enjoying your new Subaru! Have a great New Year!

January 14, 2019

"2018 Crosstrek - 60k Service "

- djstadnyk

I love these guys and No, I am not endorsed or benefit by making this claim. I put a lot of highway km’s on my car (50k km in 14 months) and the car has performed flawlessly. I have not had to make a formal warranty claim for any drivetrain or interior items. The dealership has shown me flexibility in getting my car in and documenting my mileage (when I thought there may have been an issue) to protect the warranty, if required. And it was their idea !! I have worked with the service department and the parts team equally when I come down for regular maintenance. I have had a very positive experience. The accessories are not I expensive, but like Subarus, the aftermarket accessories are quality build and the dealership stands behind what they sell. It is a pleasure to share my experiences and joy when coming down to Scottsville dealership. Great team here. Thank you, Doug S.

Ethan Crane
Richard Saunders
Bryson Gordey
Jan 18, 2019 -

Scott Subaru responded

Hello Doug, thank you for taking the time to provide your positive feedback. We truly appreciate your kind words and its great to hear that you have been having great experiences with your Subaru thus far. We hope you have a fantastic New Year Doug, and again, thank you!

January 12, 2019

"Great Vehicle, Excellent service! "

- ERV2018

What a great experience we had at Scott Subaru. We weren't sure about choosing Subaru, as it was our first time buying a new vehicle. However, after meeting with the Clay and learning more about the vehicles, we were sold! He provided us with detailed, yet relatable information, without any added pressure to buy the vehicle. We were actually encouraged to compare Subaru’s with other brands to get a good comparison. We really appreciated the accommodating nature of the staff. They were extremely flexible when it came to meeting with us. We were so excited when it came time to pick up our vehicle. The staff even decorated our car, which is a personal touch we really appreciated! Carmen was very helpful with everything financial, and helped guide us in making the right decisions that worked for us. Overall, the personality of the staff was great, we love our new Forester, and we highly recommend Scott Subaru as the prefect place to purchase your new vehicle!

Ryan Diachok
Jan 14, 2019 -

Scott Subaru responded

Hello, thank you very much for sharing your story. We love that you were able to find the perfect vehicle and had a great experience in the process. Decorating the Subaru was Carmen's idea and we think she's got some wonderfully crafty skills! :) Hope you have a fantastic future in your new Forester!

January 11, 2019

"A great experience!"

- Gblack

The personnel at Scott Subaru were extremely helpful and thorough in both the selection and purchasing experience. I am enjoying my new vehicle and am happy to say it is everything that was promised. I would strongly recommend using Scott Subaru! Again, it has been a very pleasant experience!

Jan 14, 2019 -

Scott Subaru responded

Hi there, thanks for your review! We appreciate the recommendation and are happy to hear you had a thorough and positive experience with our team. Hope you have a lot of fun in the years to come in your new Subaru!

January 10, 2019

"First new vehicle - First Subaru"

- tjskinnz

What a treat it was dealing with the staff at Scott Subaru. I went in apprehensive, as I didn't want to experience the high pressure sales you hear of from the auto industry, and I didn't know much about Subaru's to make an informed decision. Ryan King was excellent to deal with, no pressure, informative, and upfront. Over the course of 3 visits to the showroom, he helped me figure out what Subaru would match my families needs, let us take it for a test drive with all three kids in the back, and never once did we feel pressured to sit down and talk numbers. Carmen helped us with the financing and paperwork. Again, she took her time to explain everything to us, fees, interest, finance vs leasing options, warranties, and always provided a well informed, low pressure atmosphere. Overall, I would DEFINITELY recommend Scott Subaru as a great place to shop for your next vehicle.

Ryan King
Jan 11, 2019 -

Scott Subaru responded

Hello, thank you for leaving us a review and for your kind words! It's great to hear that your experience was a positive one and we understand how pressure only leads to discomfort and we want you to be happy with your choice, not questioning whether you made a good or bad one. We hope you and your family are LOVING your new Subaru and thank you again for your recommendation. Have a great new year. :)

January 08, 2019

"Excellent Experience"

- marthaz

This was my first experience buying a vehicle and the staff was very kind, helpful, and patient during this process. The staff took time out of their busy holiday schedule to help me along the way. I would definitely recommend Scott Subaru to someone who is buying a vehicle.

Jan 09, 2019 -

Scott Subaru responded

Hello! Thank you very much for taking the time to review and recommend our dealership. It's great to hear that your experience was a positive one and that our team was able to give you the service and support you needed in a painless and patient manner. We hope you had a great holiday and have a happy new year too!

December 27, 2018

"Personable staff; excellent service"

- BirderCR

This is our third Subaru and we have nothing but appreciation for the people individually and the dealership as a whole. We will be back!

Bryson Gordey
Ryan Diachok
Richard Saunders

Scott Subaru responded

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a review. We are happy you love your Subarus and look forward to your next visit! Happy New Year!

December 23, 2018

"Excellent, very painless Experience!!!"

- Tobs097

Coming from Edmonton to Red Deer was well worth the travel to deal with exceptional people and not be hounded or pushed into purchase. Drove away one happy fella in my new car and got more than I wanted on my trade in! Highly recommend to anyone living in Edmonton to get away and extend your search to Scott Subaru you will not be dissapointed! Clay and Carmen will have you on your way in no time.

Scott Subaru responded

Hi there! Thank you for leaving this feedback and for your review! We are so happy that you had a great experience with us. Clay and Carmen are wonderful people. Happy New Year!

December 22, 2018

"First Subaru....love it"

- Marilyn

Love our new Subaru Assent...great dealership with incredible staff...Clay was superb to deal with, so knowledgeable. Thanks for a wonderful car buying experience. Marilyn Hoy

Scott Subaru responded

Hello Marilyn. Thank you for your review! Clay is fantastic and definitely knows his Subaru's! We are happy you had a great experience with us. Happy New Year!

December 05, 2018

"My first Subaru"

- Monica

I was looking for my first new car, and Scott Subaru won me over. There was no pressure, and Clay and Carmen made the process simple and enjoyable. I am thrilled with my 2019 Crosstrek. The entire dealership staff was friendly and positive, and certainly the best dealership experience I have had to date. I wouldn't go anywhere else.

Scott Subaru responded

Hello Monica, thank you for taking the time to leave a review! That's great to hear that you had such a good experience and we look forward to helping you out again in the future! Happy New Year!