Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

Scott Subaru

6801 50 Ave, Red Deer, Alberta T4N 4E2 Directions

243 Reviews of Scott Subaru

September 19, 2018

"Friendly and low pressure sales"

- NewSubaruGirl

Adam was very knowledgeable and friendly. He was able to answer all my questions, or find out answers right away. He went above and beyond to get me in my new car quickly, and made choosing, and buying a new car easy!

September 09, 2018

"good experience"

- Chris and Tanya Kuiper

Extremely happy with the service and price we got on our 2018 Forester XT. Adam brought the one we wanted in from another dealer, and it was ready to go when promised.

August 31, 2018

"Friendly service and quickest car purchase I've made "

- impreza0123

Finalized everything through email and phone calls and on the day of pick up I was in and out in an hour. Very friendly and genuine

August 25, 2018

"New vehicle purchase "

- Lois 2018

I’d give everyone I dealt with a score of 15 out of 10! Couldn’t ask for or expect anything more. Other businesses could take a lesson from Scott Subaru

August 21, 2018

"Quality People"

- SubaruConvert

Adam Choi was top notch. I'm sure the other people are great, but Adam was awesome. I like doing business with people I like doing business with....

August 05, 2018

"fantatic salesman"

- bella

stopped in to check out your cars and clay grenier sold me a forester , the test drive was amassing and with no pressure sold my wife and me on the forester. he has been there to help me when the gadgets confused me mike tucker

Jordan McKee
August 05, 2018

"A Truly Exceptional Vehicle Purchasing Experience"

- Happy Ascent Owners

We have purchased many vehicles over the years and often received very good service but none compares to the truly exemplary service that we recently experienced when purchasing a new Ascent from Scott Subaru. Our vehicle purchasing experience, from the type that we first visited the dealership to the day that we took possession of our Ascent, was truly a great experience. Our product consultant, Clay Grenier, was very friendly and extremely knowledgeable. At no point did Clay ever place any pressure on us to make a purchase and he ensured that our vehicle was perfect for us when we took possession of it. It was truly an exceptional experience purchasing a vehicle from Clay and I highly recommend him to anyone who is looking to purchase a new Subaru. Carmen Dufresne, the financial services manager, was also extremely professional and went out of her way to ensure that all our needs were met. Carmen was very friendly and did not attempt to make us purchase any products that we did not require. Without hesitation, I would highly recommend Scott Subaru to anyone who is looking to purchase a Subaru. The experience of purchasing a vehicle from a smaller dealer who is truly committed to providing an exceptional vehicle purchasing experience was truly worth the drive from St. Albert.

August 04, 2018

"Great experience buying my new WRX!"

- Brett_P7

Adam and Ernesto went above and beyond to get the 2019 WRX I wanted. The car was very clean upon pick-up, and all of my questions were answered very quickly.

August 02, 2018

"An experience like no other"

- ian_wrx

Just got my 2019 WRX from Scott Subaru and it was a very pleasant experience doing business with the team. The sales process went like a breeze, there was no pressure and everything was crystal clear. The team went above and beyond to meet my needs and expectations.

Ryan King
August 02, 2018

"Honest and transparent"

- Tigerteeuwen

I didn't feel like information was concealed, I felt like I was given a fair deal, treated with respect and that's really important to me. I would definitely recommend this dealership to other peeople

Ryan King