Dealer Reviews

Find the best dealership for you.

Service Reviews

Find good folks to fix your car.

Cars for Sale

Find the right car for you.

Car Recalls

Make sure your car is safe to drive.

Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

Scott Subaru

6801 50 Ave, Red Deer, Alberta T4N 4E2 Directions

288 Reviews of Scott Subaru

May 14, 2019

"Great service! Great experience!"

- BevH

This was my second experience with Scott Subaru. My first time, in 2014, was simply because it was easiest to get to from where I live and I returned because of the excellent experience I had the first time. The salesman this time, Clay Grenier, not only sold me a car, he found a purchaser for my old one! He was quick to respond to the many questions that I forgot to ask while I was at the dealership & kept me informed as to the progress of the sale since the vehicle had to be ordered in. They were sympathetic to my desire not to pick up the vehicle before winter driving season was over & no one tried to sell me a bunch of unwanted add ons. Carmen even had a record of my previous purchase history so knew exactly what finishing treatments I would want.

May 15, 2019 -

Scott Subaru responded

Hello, thank you very much for sharing your story here with us. It's wonderful to have you back! We are very happy that you had a great experience with us again and hope to continue to that relationship for years to come. Clay & Carmen are wonderful people who definitely have your best interest at heart. Have a fantastic time in your new Subaru!

May 11, 2019

"Best experience ever!"

- Valcrosstrek

First time buying a car and I have been doing my research and going to dealership to dealership. Some places can be very pushy. Scott Subaru was fantastic, very relaxed, knowledgeable and trustworthy. Everyone was very helpful got me everything I wanted for an excellent deal. Well worth the drive from Edmonton. Clay my sales rep was very helpful and Carmen in finance was so kind. Everyone treats you like family. Definitely would recommend going if you in the market for a new vehicle.

Kaydee Zielke
May 13, 2019 -

Scott Subaru responded

Hello, thank you for your positive comments and the recommendation! It's so great to hear that your first experience was a great one and you were made to feel comfortable throughout the entire process. Thank you again, enjoy your new Crosstrek, and welcome to the Subaru Family!

May 06, 2019

"2nd time buying a car here"

- Reds9797

This is our second car we have purchased from Scott Subaru. Ryan King is amazing and his attention to detail is what brought us back to him. We will be buying our daughter’s first car here in a few years as well. Thank you Scott Subaru.

Scott Subaru responded

Hello there. This is great! Thank you for your comments and for your loyalty to us, this is what makes us feel so good about what we do. Building great relationships and offering a lifetime of new memories. You are very welcome, thank you!

May 04, 2019

"Exceeded my expectations!"

- Nick (Orange Crosstrek)

If I could give 6 stars, I would. Scott Subaru puts other dealerships to shame. This is how a dealership should operate. I felt comfortable when dealing with everyone there. Every other dealership I had been to, left me feeling annoyed and not wanting to look there any further because I couldn't stand how pushy and annoying they are, they don't seem to care about what you actually want, just what's going to make them more money. Scott Subaru is so different, and I could tell as soon as we arrived. No pushy sales pitches, no offering things that I didn't need. Clay was super friendly, and knew his stuff, and went above and beyond to answer my questions, even late at night on a weekend because I just had to bug him and ask one more thing. Carmen was great as well, and made the financing portion of the deal a breeze. I am very happy with my choice to buy my first vehicle at Scott Subaru, and it won't be my last.

Scott Subaru responded

Hi Nick! Wow, thank you so much. These are all such great comments and we love when we see such a happy customer. Clay is a very helpful guy, definitely knows his Subarus and loves to share his knowledge! We hope that you absolutely love your Subaru for years to come. Thank you again!

May 04, 2019

"Great experience "

- Evec123

We had a great experience buying our new Forester from Scott Subaru. Clay was extremely helpful in answering our questions over email and completely transparent with quotes and breakdowns of price, which we found to be a real difference from other dealerships we spoke to. We never felt any pressure, and felt confident in the deal we were offered and the value given for our trade in. When we visited the dealership, Clay and Carmen were very friendly, helpful and efficient. It was definitely worth the drive from Edmonton. We would gladly shop at Scott Subaru again.

Scott Subaru responded

Hello! Thank you so much for your positive comments about Clay, Carmen and our dealership. We are very appreciative that you took the time to come out to deal with us and put your trust in us. Have a great day and enjoy your Subaru!

May 03, 2019

"No Pressure"

- J. McCarthy

I was very happy with my interactions with this dealership. I, at no time, felt pressurized to purchase anything, whether it be a vehicle or the inevitable additions. They were courteous and willing to answer any questions I had. I love my new Subaru! Joyce McCarthy

Scott Subaru responded

Hello Joyce, thank you for leaving us your comments! It's great to hear that you had a nice experience with us and left a happy customer. Have fun with your Subaru and enjoy the memories it will bring you!

May 03, 2019

"Excellent service "

- Brosieden226

Fantastic help even once you are off the lot. My sales rep is still answering questions for me even after I have finalized the sale. They showed me plenty of options for cars and financing and left the decision to me with no pressure

Scott Subaru responded

Hi there, thank you very much for your positive comments. Our team loves helping and is always here for you! Congratulations on your new Subaru and have fun with it!

April 12, 2019

"We love our new Outback"

- New Subie Owners

We decided to buy our Outback in Red Deer partly because of all of the positive feedback. When we contacted Clay it was evident that we were making the right choice. The buying experience was smooth. Carmen made sure to explain all the financing details. After the purchase Clay went over every option and programmed all the Bluetooth features. We are sure that the after sales service will be just as good. Clay and Carmen made sure the purchase was an easy worry free experience.

Ethan Crane
Apr 16, 2019 -

Scott Subaru responded

Welcome to the Subaru family!!! Thank you for choosing us to be your dealer of choice, that makes us happy. Now that you're all set up and ready to go, have fun with it because the Outback is an adventure guru! Thank you again!

April 11, 2019

"LOVE MY FORESTER!!!"

- Fredq

Ryan King gave great service with no pressure and a great attitude. The test drive was fun and showed everything the Forester could do. Carmen also did a great job explaining the Warrenty options.

Apr 16, 2019 -

Scott Subaru responded

Hello Fred, thank you for your great comments. We're happy that you had a positive experience with us and felt comfortable throughout. Have fun with your Forester, you're going to love it even more as time goes on! Thanks again!

April 08, 2019

"The service will only get better in the new building!!"

- Harold

Thank you Clay for wonderful sales experience. Clay made us feel comfortable and we never felt pressured at all. He has excellent knowledge of the vehicle and he believes in the brand he represents. They went out of their way to ensure our Ascent was delivered on time. Thanks to Carmen for excellent service in financing and explaining the warranty etc.... Good luck in your new building. Thanks again Harold

Apr 09, 2019 -

Scott Subaru responded

Hello Harold, thank you for leaving your positive comments for our team. Clay and Carmen are definitely great people to deal with and they love their Subarus'! Thank you also for the good wishes on our new building, we are very excited! Enjoy your new Ascent!