Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

229 Reviews of Scott Subaru

July 20, 2018

"Enjoyed the experience."

- Sheila A.

This was a satisfying experience from the start. I really appreciated the way I was encouraged to take a test drive that was on various types of roads including gravel. The sales and service staff were forthright and accommodating. I look forward to continuing to deal with Scott Subaru.

Other Employees : Fraser, Sales; Richard, Service Department
July 13, 2018

"Bought a 2019 ascent, everything was great!"

- Stephanie

Went in and looked at the 2019 Ascent today and fell in love! Not only with the car but the staff! Who EVER says that about a car dealership?? Well I do! Ryan King was wonderful and extremely patient and knowledgable right from the beginning, than financing with Carmen was easier than i thought it would be. She went over EVERY little detail and made sure I fully understood everything. They were both amazing to deal with. While i was signing papers my husband was walking around and chatting with the rest of the staff who were all super amazing and friendly! I would recommend Scott Subaru and all their staff to anyone!

July 11, 2018

"Highly recommend Scott Subaru "

- Jodi Foster-Williams

I bought a 2018 Crosstrek at Scott Subaru and it was an excellent experience! Clay was our sales rep and he was so good to deal with. Shared all the features and benefits of the vehicle without being pushy. He really let the car speak for itself. Carmen in the finance department was also wonderful. The whole process was very transparent, friendly and not pushy. Great people, great place and I highly recommend checking them out!

Ryan Diachok
Ernesto Flores
June 28, 2018

"Pleasantly Satisfied"

- GrantjB

Visited this dealer lot the previous year quite a few times just to look around. Was always welcomed and never pushed or interrogated as to what we were looking for. We had owned a Subaru the previous year and new we wanted another one but we were shopping for a dealer this time. Their patience in allowing the customer come to them with questions was great. Follow through with information requests was excellent. Wasn't long before we decided to buy a 2018 Outback and were very happy with the people and the process we encountered in finalizing the purchase. All the introductions to the various dept staff were made, first service appointment scheduled and yes they had filled the gas tank! One thing that stood out was the pride that Adam expressed in explaining how the vehicle functioned and its operational features. Look forward to a long relationship with the staff at Scott Subaru.

Adam Choi
Ryan Diachok
June 14, 2018

"Feels like family"

- Subarufamily

My first new car purchase. I was terrified to go in by myself with no significant other, afraid I would be taken advantage of (not knowing anything about purchasing a new vehicle). But the moment I walked into the front doors of Scott Subaru I felt I was walking into a family home. They answered my questions, explained each step along the way and I truely felt they gave me the best deal they could offer. There was no pressure to purchase more and looked out for my best interest. Thanks Scott Subaru!

June 13, 2018

"Unsure if I wanted to get another Subaru"

- Onemoretime

I was hesitant about purchasing another Forester because I lived in Edmonton and I bought my old Forester in 2010. I read consumer's report and they recommend subarea forester. Then I test drove 11 different vehicles and in the end the handling of the subaru won out. I had problems with my NA cars not lasting past 130,000 kms before major repairs. So I decided I would treat my subaru well. Every service that they suggested I had done and after 7 years I found out that I had a vehicle that needed 5k of repairs and it was only worth 5-6k in value. I was very disappointed because I had spent 10k in the past 7 years maintaining my Forester only to find out it still did not last pass 143,000 kms. I was very hesitat about buying another one. I drove a number of different suv's only to still liking the Forester. If it had not been for Ryan K. I probably would not have purchased another one. My sales consultant gave me a decent deal on the maintenence side plus I found out that every maintenance is not required. Here''s hoping this one lasts.

Adam Choi
3.0
June 06, 2018

"Great experience"

- Sharon W

Buying my new Forester was a problem free and pleasurable experience. I was greeted warmly as soon as I entered the dealership and never felt like I was just a commission walking in the door. Clayton spent a lot of time explaining all the features of the Forester, and took the time to make sure he answered all of my questions. When it came time to pick up my vehicle, (which came in ahead of schedule), it was sitting in the showroom, ready to go. They cleaned up my licence plate and installed it for me and went over the paperwork and explained warranty options. Clayton then spent more time explaining each button and function inside the vehicle so that when I drove away, I wasn't fumbling around trying to figure out where everything was. I felt that Clay and Carmen genuinely cared about making sure my experience was flawless and the whole experience truly exceeded my expectations. I would highly recommend Scott Subaru, and after driving my Forester for a few weeks, would also highly recommend it as well.

May 31, 2018

"Amazing Team, Amazing Service!"

- Diana

Well worth heading out of the city to go to Red Deer! I had spent several weekends looking to upgrade my car where I live, in Edmonton and knew my next purchase was going to be a Subaru. Unfortunately, I had a very unpleasant experience with another dealership in Edmonton and have heard from other friends who own a Subaru not to bother with the other location, either, so I decided to look into Scott Subaru in Red Deer, despite it being over an hour and a half drive from my home. My first point of contact was via email and Clay was very quick to respond, despite it being a long weekend. I was so impressed! No pressure, just facts and great guy to speak to all throughout the process. Communication with everyone there was simple, prompt and very informative. Carmen in Finance was also great and very responsive... everyone is just SO friendly. I just told my friend that I didn't think great service like this existed in the world anymore. I left feeling so good about everything. I have always disliked and shy away from dealerships in the past since I hate feeling like I'm being sold to, or pressured into anything. I also get really turned off when salespeople like to shame you if you are considering different car makers as options. That's exactly the kind of treatment I had in City Subaru in Edmonton (after waiting in the showroom for over half an hour and not even being acknowledged or receiving help from anyone). Well, you WILL NOT have to worry about getting that type of treatment here from anyone! Thanks Clay and Carmen, you guys have been great :) A special thank you to Cesar, the very friendly driver they sent up all the way from Red Deer after hours to pick me up from downtown Edmonton after work and drive me all the way back down to the dealership to pick up my new vehicle. WOW. Thank you so much Scott Subaru and I look forward to continuing doing business with you and referring you to all my friends for many years to come! If you're considering a Subaru - or ANY car in general - save yourself the time and effort going anywhere else and be sure to make a visit here first! :)

Other Employees : Cesar
May 29, 2018

"Great service, made it work "

- Wil91

Sales reps had great service skills, they made sure that everything was ready to go when it was time to drive off the lot, the car was clean and perfect at time of pick up

Kathie Chernetski
May 25, 2018

"Exxellent job, Clay and your team."

- Sub

The experience was straight forward, respecting my 40 some years of buying vehicles. The brand is what drew me to the dealership. Thank you, again.

Ernesto Flores