I hate to say this after being a customer for 20+ years, but my latest maintenance appointment was VERY disappointing. The staff I interacted with (advisor, 2 shuttle drivers, cashier, car jockey) were courteous and friendly as usual. My problem is with the process, which went as follows:
- I dropped off the car at 11:15 (my appointment was for 11:20)
- After completing paperwork with advisor, I only had to wait a few minutes for the shuttle to take me back home... Everything going great up to this point.
- Completion of work on my car was at 16:35! That's more than 5 hours to perform an oil change and swap on-rim winter tires they had in storage
- Advisor called promptly to notify me and to arrange shuttle to pick me up (this was known at the time I dropped off the car)
- Shuttle driver called at 17:25 (that's 50 minutes later!) to tell me he was leaving dealership to pick me up
- Back at dealership at 18:00 to pay for the maintenance work
- Had to wait 10 minutes for the car to come out, which wasn't even run through the car wash and still had the storage stickers on all 4 tires.
There are some serious efficiency/process issues here, nothing to do with the great staff; I was expecting better after being a long-time customer.