Dealer Reviews

Find the best dealership for you.

Service Reviews

Find good folks to fix your car.

Cars for Sale

Find the right car for you.

Car Recalls

Make sure your car is safe to drive.

Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

Michael Nguyen, Financial Services Manager, Richmond Subaru

Michael Nguyen

Financial Services Manager

April 16, 2019

"Great 1st Car Purchase Experience "

- Jay3

I bought a used 2018 Subaru Outback a few days ago. This was my first time purchasing a car so my partner and I were a bit picky. But from start to finish, I had a great experience. Mike Lee, one of the sales managers came out to greet me shortly after we stepped onto the lot. He let my wife and I test drive the car and was very patient when we wanted to see other models and trims. Mike even went the extra mile to pick me up from my home the next day so I could drive home in my new car. Overall, my first car purchasing experience was a positive one and I would recommend visiting Richmond Subaru. Almost forgot, they also have complimentary Starbucks Coffee in the waiting area :)

April 16, 2019

"Thank you George! "

- MonsterDude

George went above and beyond taking care of my problems! It is the first time I service my car at that dealership when I had complete confidence in the person I dealt with! Keep it up! You have a dedicated customer in me.

George Stratila

March 30, 2019

"Richmond Subaru"

- Imstephanii

Mike was really great. He was attentive and provided great service. He was able to help discuss options and provided a good test drive on the Subaru Forester.

New 2019 Subaru Forester, $33965