Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

Scott Manley

George Barrie, Business Manager, Ralph Neale's Belleville Dodge

George Barrie

December 13, 2018

"Kate Neale and the service department"

- Catherine

I purchased my Jeep in August from Kate who treated me with respect and found a vehicle that fits my needs and my budget. Since then I have had one experience with the service department and the standards set at this dealership are admirable. Professional, friendly and deliver on promises. Thank you for your continued service and support--- Love my Jeep !!

Kate Neale

December 12, 2018

"Second Time Around"

- StephJ

This was my second van purchase in just over a year. I couldn't be happier! My experience was comfortable and informative. In both circumstances I purchased the first van I was shown. I really feel like I am heard and matched with the right vehicle. Dave was accommodating and took the time to answer all of my questions. He then introduced me to Lori who was fantastic. She made me feel completely at ease and the process was enjoyable. Andy was ok too.

Dave Steele
Lori Conroy
Andy McNulty

December 12, 2018

"Jeep wrangler"

- Guy. jeep

Mark knows what he is talking about and he doesn't have the answer , he ll find it for you! He was friendly and relax! Thank you again!

Mark Thompson