Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

Andy McNulty

Dave Steele, Sales Consultant, Ralph Neale's Belleville Dodge

Dave Steele

February 19, 2019

"Friendly and professional "

- Funstang#1

Belleville dodge answered my text right away giving me the info I asked for. We live in Kingston , Belleville dodge was more professional and helpful than the dealers in Kingston . We found the perfect vehicle and it was exactly what they posted on their website. Everyone was helpful and professional! They don’t rush you out the door! We could not ask for a better experience. Thank you Belleville dodge !!

Scott Manley
Mike Kelly

February 15, 2019

"Our Family vehicle"

- Flints42000

We purchased a 2018 journey crossroad trading in our 2004 caravan. It took awhile to arrive out of province that was frustrating. Chris was great in keeping us updated and satisfied. There were days the weather was going against us that seemed like it was not going to happen. I can't thank Chris enough for the time he gave us to ensure we knew everything from the date of purchase to the day we picked up our vehicle. Max helped get our financing and gave us alot of praise on having such a great credit rating. Thank you so much to both of you and Charlie loves his new hat. Thanks for the special gift. Kim and Charles Flint

Max Gannon

February 13, 2019

"Second time purchaser."

- hellayella jeep

My second purchase experience was even better than the first time. I was made to feel very appreciated and everything was looked after quickly and efficiently. The only surprises were the extras that were thrown in. I ordered this Jeep to my specs and was kept informed throughout the process, and it arrived earlier than expected. It was readied within 24hours and picked up when convenient to me. Also, their free roadside assistance is of much longer duration than it was in 2004. Looking forward to being looked after well, as I owned my previous Jeep for 12 years, and was serviced at Belleville Dodge. Service was everything you would expect good service should be.

Becky Barriage