Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

593 Reviews of Ralph Neale's Belleville Dodge

October 15, 2018

"Our first Dodge !"

- My First Dodge 123

Friendly staff , best buying experience, they know their stuff and make sure that you are comfortable throughout the buying process! would highly recommend ! Thank you Russ you are an A+salesman !

Russ Trottman
October 12, 2018

"Excellence and Professional"

- technology

My wife and I were looking to upgrade our present vehicle,after visiting various car dealers in the area we liked the looks of one at Ralph Neale's Belleville Dodge. From the initial visit up to making our decision we were treated very courteously and from the team that assisted us from start to completing the transaction were very knowledgeable in all aspects of the questions we put forward to them assisting us in making decisions that made us feel comfortable and actually more informed than when we were at other dealerships.We feel that with their assistance through all steps of the process we were confident that we made the right decision.

George Barrie
Other Employees : Dave Steele,ScottManley,Andy McNulty,George Barrie
October 06, 2018

"Worry free purchase of used vehicle"

- Ashley715

Went to this dealership on the advice of my Father, who had recently purchased his own vehicle here. I was thoroughly impressed with the level of care and attention to detail Scott showed when forming the deal on our purchase. The dealership itself is comfortable, inviting and kept to a high standard. Even when waiting a few minutes for Scott, other employees were quick to show us and our young son to the play area, where he could pass the time and even have some popcorn while he waited! The vehicle itself was presented in great condition, with Scott outlining every feature and upgrade in detail. The dealership even went above and beyond to ensure the vehicle was in like new condition; adding new wipers, cabin air filters, tires and brakes - all into the original agreed upon price. Overall I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone who would like to be at ease buying a vehicle and who would enjoy being treated as a person, and not just another potential sale.

October 03, 2018

"Well Done Guys !!"

- SUV Lover

Fastest, smoothest and most pleasant experience we have had purchasing a vehicle. Just two short visits and we were driving our new SUV home. We received excellent customer service from Ross, Scott and Andy, even our dog was invited in and made to feel welcome, that was a first for us. Well done guys !!

Russ Trottman
September 30, 2018

"Excellent speedy service "

- Cheers to Cherokee

From the first email to the day I picked up my new Cherokee, Bellevllie Dodge provided an amazing experience. From talking to Scott, the online receptionist to Dave "The Man Of Steele" my salesman and even the interaction with Andy, the sales manager, I have never had s better experience buying a car. I love my Cherokee and couldnt be a happier customer.

September 29, 2018

"Great experience from start to finish!"

- Mw2018

The service was amazing, the people were incredible and the physical space is wonderful ! They provide quality at every level ! Thank you for providing a space where a whole family can come! Great people to work with through the whole process. Love my new van !!

Chris Scriver
Mark Thompson
September 26, 2018

"Great experience in buying my cars (2)"

- Alban

Traded in my car and bought two cars last week. Very easy professionals to deal with and reasonable in price when compared with other dealers. Will deal with them again in 3-4 years time. Alban

Mark Thompson
September 26, 2018

"Great place to buy a car "

- 2018 dodge RAM

Treated very fairly great staff I would buy there again they stayed late for me for three nights in a row, I think you can buy a car anywhere it’s all about how they treat you

Kate Neale
September 22, 2018

"Belleville Dodge is great"

- Tracey

My overall experience with Belleville Dodge was great. I worked with Scott Manley and Dave Steele. Scott worked with me to narrow down what kind of vehicle I was looking to get into when replacing my Grand Cherokee. He was courteous and friendly and hard working. Dave is a great employee as well. He was friendly, hard working and determined to get me the most suitable Jeep for my needs and taste. Together they found one that suited my needs. Lori Anne was great to deal with as well. She was efficient and friendly as well as professional. I would recommend this dealership to friends and family. Thank you Belleville Dodge.

September 20, 2018

"Outstanding customer service and personable experience "

- Kateandbrian

While searching for the perfect Dodge Ram for us, we had some troubles along they way at other dealerships with customer service and lack of information. Was about to give up the search for a while, and went by Belleville dodge and thought maybe one last stop. Extremely happy we did, what a wonderful business. Everyone at the dealership was going the extra mile to educate us on trim levels and the best ram for us. Kate Neale, our saleswoman was by far the highlight to the purchase. She made us comfortable in making the right choice for us while being so knowledgeable in all vehicles and trim levels! She’s hands down the one you would want to deal with! Overall, this is the best place to buy a vehicle they will help you all the way! Kate Neale is the bomb.com!!

Kate Neale