Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

Product Advisor

February 18, 2019

"Great customer service!"

- Daniella

We had a really great experience leasing a new car with Brandon. He was very thorough and helpful but not at all pushy. It was the easiest car buying experience I’ve had and I feel great about the car, the deal, and the service. Would highly recommend.

February 15, 2019

"Sales is very professional and straightforward "

- James Yang

I bought my Honda Odyssey for only 2 visits. The dealer store is on my way to work so it is very convenient. I went there first time just wanted to check how the new Odyssey looks like. The salesman’s name is Brandon Keen. He was very nice and offered me test drive. After a few month I decided to buy, I called him and scheduled time. He helped me to get good price from manager and the deal was done in an hour. He is very professional and knowledgeable. The deal was closed in 2 weeks and I got my new 2019 white Odyssey. My whole family is happy. I would recommend parkway honda and Brandon Keen.

February 12, 2019

"Satisfied customer since 2006"

- SatisfiedCustomer

I have been a customer of Parkway Honda since July 2006 when I purchased my 2015 Honda Civic from the dealership. I have been happy with the service I have received since that time and therefore returned to the dealership when I needed to purchase a new vehicle in January 2019. Tatjana Radic assisted me with the purchase She was very knowledgeable and went out of her way to be helpful in informing me about the features of my 2019 Honda Civic.

Tatjana Radic