Dealer Reviews

Find the best dealership for you.

Service Reviews

Find good folks to fix your car.

Cars for Sale

Find the right car for you.

Car Recalls

Make sure your car is safe to drive.

Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

Oxford Dodge

1249 Hyde Park Rd, London, Ontario N6H 5K6

88 Reviews of Oxford Dodge

May 15, 2019

"Inspires Loyalty"

- Mills

We have purchased four vehicles from Oxford-Dodge over the years. Yasser was our salesperson for the last two vehicles and he was extremely helpful and a real pleasure to work with. We would recommend him and the dealership to anyone looking to buy a vehicle in London!

May 07, 2019

"Awesome "

- Baxters

Awesome service from an awesome salesperson. Thanks Deb for helping us get a great used vehicle with good value for our money. Will be good for our new adventures

Deb Beauchamp
May 15, 2019 -

Oxford Dodge responded

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience at Oxford Dodge. We are happy to hear that Deb was able to help you find what you were looking for, we hope that you're enjoying your new vehicle!

May 03, 2019

"Great Experience"

- ryanmcinerney

I had a wonderful, quick, professional, and overall great experience working with Yasser and Oxford Dodge. I would highly recommend working with Yasser for all of your new or used vehicle needs.

May 06, 2019 -

Oxford Dodge responded

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience at Oxford Dodge. We hope that you're enjoying your new vehicle!

May 02, 2019

"Comfortable and relaxed "

- Paul

Yasser Yassine was the only sales person that day to tend to my needs of buying a vehicle, When I need my next vehicle I will demand him to be my sales person .

2.0
May 06, 2019 -

"Great Service"

- aj2019

We had a great experience here at Oxford Dodge. Todd was knowledgeable and not high pressure at all which was nice. The dealership was extremely busy while we were there and he still took time to show us vehicles and answer questions.

Todd Baynham

Oxford Dodge responded

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience at Oxford Dodge. We are happy to hear that Todd was able to help you find a new vehicle, it was a pleasure doing business with you!

May 02, 2019

"Trade in and New vehicle purchase"

- Jan

Deb and Andrea were excellent! They both were helpful, professional and never seemed bothered or busy to help me. All my questions were answered. I got a very good trade in price for my fiat too! Thanks to all.

Deb Beauchamp

May 01, 2019

"Beautiful Dealership"

- PK

Great dealership - brand spanking new - clearly built for the future. Great idea to have an oil change lane in the service bays. Salesman (Jerry) was great - worked hard to earn our business. One important improvement. There should be a "resident expert" who gives you a basic tutorial on all the technology before you drive away. Help you to get Uconnect activated and give you a how to on all the basis (programming the fobs, setting up the garage door opener, explaining how the nav works, etc). Otherwise - a good experience.

Jerry Besterd
Greg Gandza

Oxford Dodge responded

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience at Oxford Dodge. We hope that you're enjoying your new vehicle, I will be sure to let management about your suggestion.

April 28, 2019

"Excellent Dealership"

- Mel Johnson

This is the 4th Jeep I have purchased from Oxford Dodge and the customer service is the best in London. I know I will be back and would not consider going anywhere else. I would like to thank all the staff as they go the extra mile for you.

Craig Herron
Kent Rombough

Oxford Dodge responded

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience at Oxford Dodge. We hope that you're enjoying your new Jeep!

April 26, 2019

"If you need a Dodge Ram see Yasser.."

- Aaron Fletcher

My 2016 ram sport I got from Yasser is awesome truck. I was very nervous getting a new one. But we made the decision to go with the 2019 Ram sport. What a truck. This is my fourth Ram. Yasser and Mike made it easy and fun. The kids liked checking out the other vehicles also. We get our vehicles serviced there and when we upgrade the Chrysler 300 we will be seeing Yasser and Mike again. Do I miss the 2016? Yes. Do I love the new Ram? Oh Yes! Thank you so much Yasser.

Apr 27, 2019 -

Oxford Dodge responded

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience at Oxford Dodge. We are glad to hear that Yasser and Mike were able to help you out, and we hope that you're enjoying your new Ram!

April 24, 2019

"Great experience"

- Nick R

Yasser was Great. Very friendly and easy to deal with. I would also like to thank the staff for delivering my new Jeeps hard top to my house.

Apr 27, 2019 -

Oxford Dodge responded

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience at Oxford Dodge. We are glad to hear that Yasser was able to help you out, and we hope that you're enjoying your new Jeep!