Dealer Reviews

Find the best dealership for you.

Service Reviews

Find good folks to fix your car.

Cars for Sale

Find the right car for you.

Car Recalls

Make sure your car is safe to drive.

Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

OpenRoad Hyundai Boundary

3.1

2395 Boundary Road, Vancouver, British Columbia V5M 4W5 Directions

2 Reviews of OpenRoad Hyundai Boundary

April 30, 2019

"New car Purchase"

- jb87

I went with my girlfriend to buy a new car. I was dealing with Tomas Havelka. He was speaking only to me. Not looking at my girlfriend at all. We wanted to get the Hyundai Kona and my girlfriend wanted in Red. He said there are not red Kona available and that we should buy the Tucson. We really did not like it. It turns out that we bought the Hyundai Kona in the dealership of Hyundai because it was available. Terrible service.

Tomas Havelka
May 01, 2019 -

OpenRoad Hyundai Boundary responded

Hi Michael, I am sorry to hear that your experience was not the greatest. Since you did majority of the talking for your girlfriend from the beginning to the very end, I naturally ended up looking more at you than at your girlfriend. I have to assure you there was absolutely no intention on my side to ignore her as you’re describing. In regards of the Kona and the Tucson, they are both very comparable vehicles and the Kona is rather rare with higher interest rate and no discounts compared to the Tucson. By presenting you the Tucson I simply did my job to present you options to chose from. Ultimately I am happy you found the red Kona your girlfriend wanted. At this time of the year it would be impossible to get one for you from another dealer. If you want to judge the quality of my service on availability of our vehicles and the value of your trade in vehicle, I’m afraid there isn’t much I can do for you to improve it.

July 03, 2017

"Excellent sales team"

- Carfamily2017

Professional and friendly sales approach; no pressure to purchase immediately. Test drive was pleasant. Lots of options to consider, especially with low finance rates from Hyundai Canada.

Carol Tran