Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

Ann Harper

Rory Wood, General Sales Manager, Okotoks Ford Lincoln

Rory Wood

December 07, 2018

"Staff going above and beyond customer service! "

- Overheated

I would like to thank the staff from the reception , to Tasha the service advisor , the tech-and especially Shawn , service foreman for helping two lady’s that walked in late on Friday afternoon and explained to them that their car had over heated and was parked across the street , for it wouldn’t make it any further. Shawn went over and above customer service by taking us to the chev dealership to get the right anti freeze to put in our car. And back to our car and filled it. And we then were able to make it to the ford dealership ( for it was to late in the day to go to the chev dealership for all the tech’s had gone home for the day) Shawn asked his tech if he could clean up the anti freeze on the motor from the leak and put in the anti freeze properly so we could get back home safely to Calgary. Shawn stayed until all the work was done to make sure we could get home. And if not he was willing to drive us back to Calgary. A BIG THANK YOU TO ALL!!!

Tasha genie

December 04, 2018

"Excellent customer service"

- Overheated

I would like to thank the staff from the reception , to tasha the service advisor, the tech and especially shawn the service foreman, for helping two lady's that walked in on a late Friday afternoon, and explained to them that their car had overheated and was parked across the street for it wouldn't make it any further. Shawn went over and above customer service by taking us to the Chevy dealership, to get the right anti freeze to put in our car. When we returned he asked the tech too add the anti freeze in our car ( for Chevy dealership service department was closed by this time) Shawn then stayed until he new that our car was good to go. (If not he was willing to drive us home to Calgary. ) We would like to give you all a BIG THANK YOU!!!!

Tasha genge

December 16, 2017

"Cheating by advertising wrong data in stead Actual, Be aware"

- ketan28

I had a very bad experience with Okotosk Ford, today. I trade My old Buick Enclave 2010 with 2013 Model, In advertising, says it has 42,000 KM on it, but in actual it has 47,272 Km on, which I came to know after making deal and paid amount of asking, when I noticed I brought this finding to Manager (Rick Cherrington), who is the one most rude guy in my life ever I met, Worst Worst experience, guys make sure before trade or buying any vehicle from this place, I never recommend any one to deal with this dealer

Rick Cherrington