- They had the Jeep I wanted.
- Good financing department that got me a low rate.
- They refused to negotiate on the price. Staff were very rude and disrespectful in this regard.
- An extra $5 000 in hidden fees that they wouldn't reveal to me till I was in the financing department.
- Missing passenger side visor. I was told at the time of the sale that they would order one in for me no extra charge. After the sale, they refused to order it unless I paid.
- Was told it came with bluetooth. After the fact sale I found out that it was an extra feature I had to order.
- Was told that it came with a years subscription with satiate radio. When it ran out after three days, they refused to renew it.
- Tire pressure was low.
- Vehicle was dirty.
- Vehicle had low washer fluid (which ran out at a very bad time).
Stereotypical shady car dealership. Avoid if you can. If not, brace yourself for a bad experience and get everything they promise in writing.