Dealer Reviews

Find the best dealership for you.

Service Reviews

Find good folks to fix your car.

Cars for Sale

Find the right car for you.

Car Recalls

Make sure your car is safe to drive.

Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

Northland Volkswagen

4849 Northland Dr NW, Calgary, Alberta T2L 2K3 Directions

674 Reviews of Northland Volkswagen

April 24, 2019

"Fantastic!!!! New Golf R - Thanks Amanda Stanley"

- AndrewMc

Owned a number of cars through the years and was very happy with the experience I had with Amanda Stanley. Took the time to ask the right questions (What was I looking for, what are the other vehicles I was considering) Amanda was very prompt with the follow up and even came by my house on her day off for a second test drive. Definitely made the decision easy. Also thanks to Ron Roberts for the time and attention going over the car and all the features.

Ron Roberts
Other Employees : Amanda, stanley
April 22, 2019

"Thanks for taking great care of my VW Dune"

- Quantum

Ivan, thank you so much for always being there to ensure customer experience is always a 10 out of 10. Sam and team took great care of my Dune's windshield replacement, tire repair and a few other details. The car has a lot of personal meaning to me and knowing the level of service you and your team provides is so comforting... Many thanks Shelly Smith

Other Employees : Samantha
April 17, 2019

"2019 Wolfsburg Beetle Convertible"

- John

My wife and I couldn't find what we were looking for in the Edmonton area and ended up purchasing our 2019 Beetle Convertible using the online chat tool. Matt Da Silva/Sales, Manou Glijn/Finance and Ron Roberts/Delivery made the entire process an enjoyable experience and we wouldn't hesitate to recommend this dealership to anyone considering buying or leasing a new Volkswagen vehicle. John and Lori

Matt DaSilva
Ron Roberts
April 06, 2019

""Great Experience" -New Atlas 2018"

- Jesse

I love my new Atlas from Northland VW. I had a great experience, Darrel was very helpful and genuine. Thanks so much Darrel and team!

Darrel Clausen
April 06, 2019

"Best customer service team ever "

- Laura B

These guys have been taking care of me and my vehicles since I started driving four years ago. They are always fantastic, would not take my care anywhere else.

March 23, 2019

"So thrilled to be Volkswagen clients again!"

- Kristine H.

From initial contact to follow up service, Northland Volkswagen has surpassed our expectations at every stage. Every single person we dealt with was friendly, knowledgeable, efficient and customer-focused. After experiencing other brands these last few years and continually being disappointed and dismayed at the lack of service and lack of customer focus, we are back to Volkswagen for good!

Guy Trahan
Other Employees : Amanda Stanley,
February 22, 2019

"Fast, efficient service"

- Jetta2015Cgy

Was helped by Lee Wolff on a service appointment. He was friendly, efficient, and did everything that he said he would do. No-nonsense. I was pleased with my experience.

Lee Wolff
February 05, 2019

"Excellent cstomer service. "

- LumiMckay

I just bought my new 2018 VW Tiguan...I'm loving it!! Jamie the sales rep. helping me efficiently, in a friendly manner. I do not know much about cars, but Jamie explained all aspect and details about this new car. Great knowledge and experience Jamie has...I definitely recommend him to friends and family. My Valentine Present! Thank you!

Jared Boyce
January 26, 2019

"Friendly staff and great service"

- AJ

Friendly Staff and great service. I have bought two vehicles at current dealer, because of excellant customer care. I have moved to south Calgary but i still coming back to Northland !

Doug MacGregor
Dan Weber
Jared Boyce
Guy Trahan
January 15, 2019

"Always quality service!"

- Flowergirl

Oliver and his team, weather its buying a new car, or arriving at the service center, it's always a great and easy experience. Lee in the service department went above and beyond all expectations. It's just always a pleasure to deal with anyone you meet at Northland VW. Thanks all!