Dealer Reviews

Find the best dealership for you.

Service Reviews

Find good folks to fix your car.

Cars for Sale

Find the right car for you.

Car Recalls

Make sure your car is safe to drive.

Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

Viki Maragos, Financial Services Manager, Mercedes-Benz Newmarket

Viki Maragos

Financial Services Manager

April 02, 2019

"Best car shopping experience with Sonia"

- OhlalaMeowstar

My new C300 was delivered yesterday which became my 5th car and it was the best car shopping experience that I have ever had for the past 10 years!! I contacted mercedes benz newmarket back in May, 2018 in regards a demo gle and then an e class. That was how I met Sonia! She was very very friendly, informative, patient, and always giving me honest opinions and choices! So I ended up ordered 2019 a new facelifted c300! And I was totally loved it! Sonia helped me to make the best choice! Sonia and Dan also helped to get all the options/equipments that I wanted my new car to be built with even though with many troubles and hassles! While I waiting for my c300 to be delivered, Sonia and Raymond also helped me to get my old c300 break pad done with a great price! I am very glad and grateful that I got to do business with Sonia and MB newmarket!

Sonia Sahi

March 27, 2019

"Exceptional Service"

- Ayda

Mahi was extremely knowledgeable, she had a very laid back non-pushy attitude. Went out of her way to meet my requests. I highly recommend working with her.

Mahi Norouzi

March 22, 2019

"GLE2020"

- Chad

Sonia is a very thoughtful customer service representative/ and baby sitter( lol). She is not just about selling she wants you to be happy with your purchase. I look forward to my next purchase with her.

Sonia Sahi