Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

Faye Tunke

Dharam Taylor, Sales & Leasing Specialist , Mercedes-Benz Edmonton West

Dharam Taylor

Sales & Leasing Specialist
Roland (Rollie) Poon, Sales Consultant / AMG Expert / Presidents Circle Recipient, Mercedes-Benz Edmonton West

Roland (Rollie) Poon

Sales Consultant / AMG Expert / Presidents Circle Recipient
Danny Paulino, Pre-owned Sales Manager, Mercedes-Benz Edmonton West

Danny Paulino

Pre-owned Sales Manager

April 20, 2018

"Sprinter 4X4"

- rshore1 Verified Customer

Smooth, and to the point. Good product knowledge Cash purchase from different province, patient with us as we arranged transportation. Business office was excellent to deal with.

Brian Ho
Other Employees : Sonja

April 06, 2018

"Car dreams really do come true!"

- TheBenzis

Thank you to everyone at Mercedes-Benz West that had a hand in making a car dream come true (Marty, Andrew, Brandan, Fae & Jason). We initially walked in, just killing some time on a Friday afternoon - I’ve had a photo of a Benz on my fridge for years and always thought it would be an unattainable goal. We were hesitating on going into the dealership because we were afraid of how we would be treated. We were greeted right away by Marty who made us feel completely comfortable and at home. We ended up driving a few cars and he was patient with us as we did so. He was almost as excited about them as we were! Marty without hesitating knew the answer to every question we had (and then some!). By the end of the weekend, we signed the papers on a new C43! Now that it’s been over a week since we drove it home, he has been diligent in making sure that we are happy with our purchase and has checked in a few times to ensure we aren’t struggling with all the gadgets. We did encounter one small and minor payment glitch but within just a few minutes of inquiring with Marty - he had all of the answers we needed to sort it out. By far, one of the best car buying experiences I have had to date (and I have bought my fair share of cars)! I would absolutely recommend MB-West and Marty to any friends or family that are in the market to purchase a vehicle.

Brandan Hebert
Andrew Stennett
Faye Tunke
Other Employees : Marty, Jason

March 30, 2018

"GLE43 coupe purchase"

- rdawnb Verified Customer

Shelley was very attentive to my inquiries. She ensured that I had all the information I needed to make my choice in vehicles. She found the perfect vehicle for me and I am very happy with it. The team there took great care of me and I would recommend this dealership 100%.

Shelley Biermanski