Dealer Reviews

Find the best dealership for you.

Service Reviews

Find good folks to fix your car.

Cars for Sale

Find the right car for you.

Car Recalls

Make sure your car is safe to drive.

Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

Kia Product Specialist
Corey Li, Service Advisor, Kia Vancouver

Corey Li

May 17, 2019

"They made it easy for me!"

- marg2019

Salesman Yagit was wonderful to work with. He's young, enthusiastic and helpful. I would recommend him to anyone. I received good information, good trade-in value, and a good price on my new KIA. Manager Nav Singh was great too. I came away very happy.

Nav Singh
Other Employees : Yagjit + Crystal

May 17, 2019

"Always reliable + friendly."

- marg2019

You feel welcome as soon as you walk in. Everyone greets you. Estimates for service waits are usually accurate, and prices are spelled out in advance. No nasty surprises after the fact.

Marcus Wong

April 19, 2019

"Purchased a new Kia Soul. "

- Kiasoul

Purchased a new Kia Soul from this dealership approximately two weeks ago. While the original sales rep I dealt with Callum seemed honest and genuine the “Senior Sales Rep” Nav was absolutely awful to deal with. When it came down to discussing the price of the vehicle I ended up feeling bad for Callum as every time I had a question in regards to the numbers or to negotiate the price he had to keep going back to Nav (who was standing about 7ft behind me standing at a desk with no other customers in sight) for approval. I would think with a management title it wouldn’t be too much to ask for you to wake the 7ft over to where I was seated to speak with my directly. That is easily one of the most unprofessional things I’ve ever witnessed. By the time he did finally decide to walk over and speak with me I was ready to walk out. In speaking with him I felt like I was being spoken to like a child, told multiple times that I didn’t understand what he was saying. I had enough of being spoken down to, and told I didn’t understand things. I requested the keys to my car in order to leave. It wasn’t until I requested them that Nav had finally stated he thought it was best not to speak with me anymore and requested I speak to the GM. While I was able to workout the deal I wanted afterwards it should’ve never been this difficult. If you work in sales you should not be speaking down to anyone or telling them that they don’t understand the situation when I clearly did. The only reason I will ever return to this dealership in general is because of the service technician Marcus Wong who has always been nice, respectful, and extremely helpful with my previous dealings. I would not recommend the sales department at this dealership and I would not deal with them in the future for any vehicles.

Callum Roberts