Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

Kamnran Sobhani

November 22, 2018

"Almost Like Family"

- RLagdameo

Came in there after just crashing the first car I bought from them almost a year ago. They were extremely helpful in helping me navigate the process of getting a new car (like REALLY brand new I walked out with a KIA 2019 Forte EX). They helped with everything from getting financing for the new car, dealing with what was left of the loan of the old car shout especially to Liam and Chris who had to deal with me for a good 4 hours to help me through everything. My Mom and I have been going to them for years (shes bought 3 cars from them in total) and I don't think we could ever change.

Liam Pidsosny
Chris Haverland

November 19, 2018

"First Car Buying Experience"

- jkwfong

Currently a new owner/buyer of KIA. I bought an Optima from KIA Richmond and it was a very smooth process. Though it was the last one, the KIA team made sure it was under my ownership. I was treated very well from James and Kong as well as the additional team members who assisted me when both of them were absent. Credits to Liam and Kamran for providing that assistance. If its your first time at KIA Richmond, I highly recommend any of the names I have mentioned above to help you find your vehicle. Additionally, the entire team is very interactive and respectful and wants to do their best to provide our needs. For a step by step process, James was very engaging when I first entered into KIA and provided me with excellent customer service and allowed me to try the cars I needed. Additionally followed up with Kong who provided me excellent communication via email and phone (even when he was not working he continually assisted me with my questions). Kamran stepped in on the day that Kong was absent, to help answer the questions I needed. After the vehicle was bought, Liam gave me excellent information on how to work with the technology in the vehicle and gave me great insights on how to keep the car in good shape. Overall, I recommend this team for your future KIA purchase!

Other Employees : James Wu

November 14, 2018

"Kia Richmond gets Top Rating"

- Soulpatch

First class treatment from start to finish. June was our knowledgeable and friendly sales person. Kamnran greeted us at the door and professionally and fairly walked us through our purchase. Gerald, in service, patiently researched and made price comparisons for us. Best car buying experience we’ve ever had.

June Leung