Dealer Reviews

Find the best dealership for you.

Service Reviews

Find good folks to fix your car.

Cars for Sale

Find the right car for you.

Car Recalls

Make sure your car is safe to drive.

Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

Jim Wilson Chevrolet Buick GMC

20 Mulcahy Ct, Orillia, Ontario L3V 7W7 Directions
Sales: (705) 329-2000

720 Reviews of Jim Wilson Chevrolet Buick GMC

January 28, 2019

"Excellent experience"

- G

I have always had a great experience with Jim Wilson’s and foremost with Adam Moon. They treat me as number one priority when I’m there. They are well organized. I must say, Adam goes above and beyond his duties. I threw everything I could at him and changed my mind many times. He was ever bothered by it. He is a great member of your team.

Jan 28, 2019 -

Jim Wilson Chevrolet Buick GMC responded

We truly appreciate your feedback! Adam is known for going above and beyond for his customers and I'm sure he enjoyed the challenge when it came to you deciding if this Canyon was 100% the right choice. We know you will enjoy driving it and if you have any questions, please reach out to us! Drive safe.

January 22, 2019

"Had awsome service from Bernie (ARVINDKUMAR GANDHI)"

- Duffys

Excellent and speedy service. The salesman I dealt with Bernie Bartz really helped me out and got me the deal I was looking for. I would highly recommend doing business with him.. Bernie great guy to deal with.The service was excellent I was very impressed Bernie greeted us at the door and immediately made us feel welcome. Bernie took us into his office and went over numbers with us and we figured out a realistic I got exactly what I wanted in a very short time period. Bernie was over the top! Knowledgeable, considerate, helpful, kind and very funny. I enjoyed everything about my purchase. I would recommend him to anyone and everyone

Bernie Bartz
Jan 23, 2019 -

Jim Wilson Chevrolet Buick GMC responded

Thank you so much. We are very pleased to know you are happy with your vehicle and that Bernie took great care of you. We appreciate your feedback on your experience at our dealership. Thank you again for the recommendation! Drive safe :)

January 15, 2019

"Excellent experience"

- Andy7792

Paul was so friendly and thorough, making a first car experience go from daunting to easy. He told me everything I needed to know while feeling like I was in the company of a friend. I would absolutely recommend this location and Paul as the associate to talk to.

Jan 16, 2019 -

Jim Wilson Chevrolet Buick GMC responded

Thank you so much for your feedback. Paul is one of our very best Sales Consultants and it sounds like you had an all-around positive visit. We are happy to know you are satisfied with your purchase and your experience as well! Drive safe.

January 14, 2019

"Great store as always!"

- carlingcove

The new GMC Denali with the new updated tail gate is great! 6.2 engine has great power and the vehicle has a smooth ride.

Jan 15, 2019 -

Jim Wilson Chevrolet Buick GMC responded

Congratulations on this exciting purchase! You are officially one of the first 2019 Sierra's from Jim Wilson Chevrolet on the road. You will be turning heads while you cruise through town. Enjoy putting some kilometers on that brand new pick up!

January 14, 2019

"Thank you Jim Wilson's"

- deesim

I love my 2018 Equinox! Paul Gravelle is awesome and he made sure I got the kind of car I was looking for. KarLee Collings was a great with the financing part; very friendly and explained everything that I needed to know. I would recommend Jim Wilson's Dealership to anyone that is looking for a new/used car.

Jan 15, 2019 -

Jim Wilson Chevrolet Buick GMC responded

This made our day! Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We love hearing from happy customers. It was a pleasure to help you find the right vehicle for your needs. Enjoy!

January 11, 2019

"Excellent sales and Service."

- Grant and Marilyn Holditch

We have bought 4 new cars from Jim Wilson's and have always had excellent respectful service. We are sorry to hear Neville Gale, our usual salesperson has some medical issues at the moment and pray he will return to full health, but Adam Moon stepped up to the plate and we are very pleased as he went out of his way to explain everything and introduce us to all the features of the Chev. Trax. We thank all the staff of Jim Wilson's for doing their best for their customers. Thank you all!

Neville Gale
Jan 11, 2019 -

Jim Wilson Chevrolet Buick GMC responded

Thank YOU for coming back to us again and again! We truly appreciate you choosing to deal with our team. It's always a pleasure to help you out. Enjoy that new car smell! Don't forget to say hello when you come in for your first complimentary oil change.

January 09, 2019

"The Great Experience!"

- Justin & Laura

We were looking at purchasing a used pickup truck and decided to stop in at Jim Wilson's Chevrolet because we always hear the dealership advertised on the radio. Bernie greeted us at the door and immediately made us feel welcome. Bernie took us into his office and went over numbers with us and we figured out a realistic budget and truck size that would be perfect for our needs. We decided to take advantage of the 0% interest on a new truck that had all the bells & whistles we wanted. Bernie was extremely thorough, professional and honest through every step and made sure we were completely comfortable in every decision we were making. Being a couple in our 20's we always seem to be looked over as kids but that was definitely not the case when it came to financing with KarLee. She was very professional with us and has such a wonderful up-beat personality that keeps you excited about your big purchase well going through the "scary financing stage". We couldn't have asked for a better team to help us along with our purchase! We would highly recommend Jim Wilson's dealership to everyone and look forward to continuing our future business with this dealership.

Bernie Bartz
Jan 10, 2019 -

Jim Wilson Chevrolet Buick GMC responded

Thank you so much for taking the time to tell us your story. It sounds like Bernie gave you the true Jim Wilson Chevrolet treatment! Enjoy putting some kilometers on your brand new vehicle. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us at anytime throughout your ownership. See you on your next visit!

January 05, 2019

"We now have a new Equinox!"

- MLP

Jim Wilson's staff is always a pleasure to deal with. Paul Gravelle is always a pleasure to deal with when it comes to purchasing vehicles. We have been doing business with Paul and Jim Wilsons for quite a few years now and highly recommend both Paul and the dealership as a whole.

Jan 07, 2019 -

Jim Wilson Chevrolet Buick GMC responded

It was a pleasure dealing with you, as always. Thank you for your continuous loyalty. We truly appreciate the opportunity to help you out. See you at your first complimentary oil change!

January 03, 2019

"Best dealership visit "

- Steve1234

My wife and I have been looking for the right vehicle for about 6 months we just happened to drive through Jim Wilson’s while we were staying at our cottage and found what we would call a unicorn of a vehicle more then what we were looking for with an amazing price

Pierre Jordan
Jan 07, 2019 -

Jim Wilson Chevrolet Buick GMC responded

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. Let us know if you need anything at all. Our team will always be available to help. Drive safe and enjoy!

January 01, 2019

"Great Experience"

- Edward

When looking for a vehicle Adam Moon was exceptionally personable, down to earth, and a pleasure to talk too. Once we worked out the truck I wanted in came Karlee Collings who continued that exceptional experience through all the financial details. I cant say enough about how positive I felt about my experience at Jim Wilson Chevrolet with these two super stars that assisted me in my purchase. Ill definately be coming back for service, my next vehicle and recommending Jim Wilson (in particularly Adam and Karlee) to all my friends and family.

Jan 02, 2019 -

Jim Wilson Chevrolet Buick GMC responded

We really appreciate your positive feedback about your experience. Thanks for sharing your story! If you need anything at all going forward, you know how to reach us. We will be here for you and all your automotive needs. Thank you again for taking the time. Drive safe!