Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

714 Reviews of Jim Wilson Chevrolet Buick GMC

March 12, 2019

"Great experience. "

- Biglad

Great service. Had an issue with the tire after I left the dealership and they fixed it right away for me. Highly recommended for service.

March 05, 2019

"Happy new truck owner "

- Cody Diver

Pierre made buying a new truck a breeze. He approached me when the 2019 Chev ZR2 came in knowing my passion for a Blue Chev truck. Cant thank Pierre enough for making my dreams come true

Mar 06, 2019 -

Jim Wilson Chevrolet Buick GMC responded

It sounds like Pierre took great care of you. He is known for going above and beyond for his customers. Thank you for giving us your feedback on your experience. If you need anything at all, let us know! Drive safe.

March 04, 2019

"very good"

- maddie

Went in to get another one of my vehicles worked on in service went in to BERNIE BARTZ office to talk haven:t talked to in a while even though we live in the same town, we got talking about up grading one of my vehicles, he asked what i was looking for ,I told him he showed me this 2014 Terrain was in great shape first we went for test drive then he let me take it home to let my wife try it she liked it i phoned him told him it was a deal went back showed me w/o for safety came with snow tires good deal bought it this is the 2nd vehicle i bought from Bernie /great guy very professional from front to back THANKS Bernie

Teresa Chalmers
Dave Stone

Jim Wilson Chevrolet Buick GMC responded

Thank YOU! Stop by anytime to say hello. Our team will be here for you through it all. Enjoy your new ride :)

March 04, 2019

"Amazing, "

- Shy123

Jim Wilson is amazing. I had an idea of what kind of vehicle I wanted and they helped me pick the right one for me and my family!! I love my equinox !

Jim Wilson

Jim Wilson Chevrolet Buick GMC responded

Excellent choice in the end!! We know you will love it more every single time you drive it. If you need anything at all, let us know. Drive safe!

March 01, 2019

"Another great experience"

- Coopers car

Bernie did an excellent job at getting us into a new vehicle he has taken a lot of time and care to make sure we were comfortable with our purchase so if you're looking for a new vehicle I recommend visiting Bernie. And for financing ask for Ashley very nice girl very thorough and easy to talk to

Jim Wilson Chevrolet Buick GMC responded

Thank you for the feedback. We are very glad to know you were taken care of by our team! It was a pleasure to help you out. Be safe out there!

March 01, 2019

"Fantastic Knowledgeable Courteous"

- Annette

I recently purchased a Chevy Trax through Jim Wilson's. From the moment i walked in i was greeted by friendly Staff. My Sales guy(Pierre Jordan) was wonderful. Answered all my questions, Whether it was in office email or text. His response time was outstanding. KarLee in the Business office made the accounting process stress free. Explained in detail to me the process. I would definitely recommend this dealership.

Mar 01, 2019 -

Jim Wilson Chevrolet Buick GMC responded

Annette, we really appreciate your feedback! It sounds like Pierre and KarLee took great care of you while you found the perfect new vehicle. Enjoy putting some kilometres on that odometer!

February 28, 2019

"Adam Moon & Jim Wilson Chev can not be beat "

- KBurke

Purchasing a vehicle from Jim Wilson’s is a truly smooth & enjoyable experience. Being family owned and operated really shows - not your typical dealership atmosphere. I worked with Adam Moon on purchasing a new truck. He was totally transparent through the entire process, and he really understood my needs. Never once did he suggest or try to put me into something out of my budget or price range. He was extremely personable and made it feel as if I was a long standing customer of his. This is my second vehicle from Jim Wilson’s, and it won’t be my last vehicle from Adam Moon.

Adam Moon
Mar 01, 2019 -

Jim Wilson Chevrolet Buick GMC responded

Thank you Keegan! We appreciate your business and your kind words about our team. We know you will enjoy your new truck for many years. Drive safe.

February 22, 2019

"Knowledgable, friendly, professional"

- SOB(Sweet Old Bob)

Pierre was extremely helpful, professional and knowledgable about what was available given our requirements and helped us find the perfect car. Followed up with Karlee who also explained our options in a very personable and professional manner. After a stressful event, the Jim Wilson team of Pierre and Karlee made replacing our car a very pleasant experience.

Feb 25, 2019 -

Jim Wilson Chevrolet Buick GMC responded

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! If you need anything going forward, please feel free to reach out to Pierre, KarLee or any of our team members. Drive safe and enjoy!!

February 16, 2019

"5 Star Communication and Exceptional Service"

- Nick

Pierre provided me with excellent service and communication through the entire vehicle buying process. I felt welcomed and was treated with a warm lob=ving manner every time was at the dealership. It felt like I was at home. :) Was the BEST experience I have ever had buying a car!!! Definitely, recommend.

Feb 19, 2019 -

Jim Wilson Chevrolet Buick GMC responded

We are so happy to hear about your experience with Pierre. Thank you so much for your feedback. We truly appreciate the opportunity!

February 06, 2019

"In love with my new Blazer! Thanks to Pierre! "

- Robyn

Absolutely in love with my new Chevy Blazer! My husband and I recently purchased our second vehicle from Pierre at Jim Wilson Chevy, and we will certainly be returning for our future vehicle purchases! Right from the beginning Pierre was super friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable when it came to ordering and purchasing our vehicles! Pierre made us feel confident in our purchase, and he and the whole Jim Wilson Chevy team made the process as easy and smooth as possible for us. I would 110% recommend Pierre and Jim Wilson Chevrolet to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle. We aren't local but will forsure continue to make the trip to Orillia to see Pierre for future purchases! Huge thank for going above and beyond and always ensuring we are happy in our decision!

Feb 07, 2019 -

Jim Wilson Chevrolet Buick GMC responded

Congratulations on your purchase! You are our very first customer to own a Chevy Blazer. It was an absolute pleasure to work with you. Pierre will always be here for you to answer any questions that may come up in the future. Thank you so much for the opportunity! Enjoy.