Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

Ivan Phan

September 18, 2018

"Ivan’s great"

- Muloqwiye

Very pleased with the entire experience at Island GM. Ivan is very easy to deal with and the rest of the staff I encountered were just as great to deal with. It was a very warm and welcoming atmosphere

Steve Aydon
Ivan Phan
Neil Burton
Kevin Towes
Masood Abdul
Lee Espeseth

September 10, 2018

"Excellent all-round customer service"

- Colin Eckstrand

My wife and I just bought a new Cruze, we are very pleased with the pleasant and professional treatment we have received. The follow up service has been excellent as well. We can tell our business is appreciated by all of the staff.

Other Employees : Oadeyemi (O.P.)

August 30, 2018

"My day at Islandgm"

- Tim Kennelly

I was in the market for a new gm truck and found islandgms website and put an inquiry about a Sierra I liked. I was contacted by cowboy Jim Sinclair and we got the ball rolling towards a trade in deal. We worked out some numbers over the phone and online, Cowboy Jim Sinclair and Terry DAoust went above and beyond to make my time at their dealership my best vehicle buying experience to date. I urge anyone in the market for a vehicle to check out Islandgm I know I’ll be back. Thanks cowboy Jim and Terry for everything.

Terry D'Aoust