Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

Island Chevrolet Buick GMC

6300 Trans-Canada Hwy, Duncan, British Columbia V9L 6C7

375 Reviews of Island Chevrolet Buick GMC

May 19, 2018

"Best customer service ever "

- Santino

My experience with Island GM was exceptionally outstanding. The detail on customer service was amazing. They were fast efficient and assured that everything was a win-win situation.I highly recommend Island GM you will not be disappointed. Thank you moose Abdul and Jim Sinclair for your extra touches.

Jim Sinclair
Sean Savage
May 17, 2018

"Great experience!"

- Chevyguy

Had my vehicle taken in for a squealing noise from our fan blower motor. Was promptly greeted and taken care of when I drove the vehicle into their bay. They weren't able to replicate the noise but replaced the motor because it wasn't sitting right. I was kept up to date on what was going on with the vehicle and the planned course of action. Overall it was a great experience for getting my car serviced.

Kevin Towes
May 16, 2018

"2017 Equinox "

- eastman1

Very great customer service and wonderful sales tried very hard to please and was easy to talk with very prompt and responsive replies to questions thanks

Chris Leslie
Kevin Towes
May 09, 2018

"Very pleasant"

- encore

We've got excellent service from Ivan Phan, Masood Abdul, Kevin Weiss and your attentive always smiling host J.M.Ledet. Thank you all...you are great. Sincerely Jana and Bud Husband

Ivan Phan
Other Employees : Kevin Weiss
May 08, 2018

"Downsizing to a smaller vehicle"

- Dianne

. We went to Island G.M. just to have a look and Ashley and Jeremy approached us and never let on that they were just closing up. They both listened to what we thought we might be looking for and did some research but I wanted something smaller than what they had.They were both very pleasant and didn't rush us even though they were closed. My daughter and son-in-law went back on their own a couple of weeks later and phoned me to see if I was interested in looking at a Spark.. Not long after they arrived with Ashley to show me the car and we went on a short drive. I decided to think about it and Ashley didn't put any pressure on me which I really appreciated.. I went back to the dealership and had a test drive with Ashley a few days later and I did buy the Spark. She took her time explaining the accessories etc .Ashley you made the experience a pleasant one and always with a smile! Thank you!

May 07, 2018

"Bought once, went back for seconds"

- Happy Eddie

It took a bit to get rolling on deals, chatted with Jackie and we got started, the crew went on a mission, and end result was a Super dopier Black 2018 Z71 MiniMax diesel truck in my yard. The gang impressed me so much I came back a week later. With the blessing of my wife. ( aka.. The Wallet) we picked out a matching black diesel Cruze. I highly recommend Island GM. Quick, friendly, on point and very calm experience,when they do all the work for you.

Jackie Mitton
May 05, 2018

"A great looking truck for the right price"

- Monty_in_Duncan

Ashley was great to work with. More than accommodating with my busy work schedule and even staying after hours for a test drive on more than one occasion. Low pressure sales, which I appreciate, and always got back to me with the answer to my questions.

Jeremy Truong
May 02, 2018

"Came for an oil change and got a Equinox "

- David

I dropped off my 2016 Silverado for an oil change and was looking at some the SUV’s n the showroom Ashley came over and asked if she could help, my wife and I were thinking of getting a different vehicle and Ashley recommended the Equinox, so we went for a test drive, during that time the Mnager put some numbers together and we reached an agreement. The entire negotiations were stress free and we felt we were treated fairly. This is my second purchase from Island Chev and I will be back. Ashley thanks again for a great experience, by the way you remind us of Jeannie a producer on Ellen, and that’s a good thing.

April 30, 2018

"Island GM is the best!!"

- Kevin Jim

Thank you to Jeremy and Mike from Island GM. They were able to get me and my family financed in a brand new 2018 GMC Sierra. I am so happy with our new purchase and appreciate the work and effort Jeremy put in to make it a happen. Kevin J.

Mike Hearn
Jeremy Truong
April 25, 2018

"Had recall for wiper module"

- Pat C

Came in for wiper modulè recall. Was told it would be 2 hours but after servicing and washing I had it back in just over an hour! Neil in service is been around along time and is awesome!!!