Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

598 Reviews of Grande Prairie Hyundai

August 07, 2018

"Amazing service! "

- Ash3

I’ve dealt with Kati the last 3 times and she has been beyond amazing each time, always looking out for my best interest and making sure i leave happy!

August 07, 2018

"Calm Experience!"

- Littleone18

I really don't know how to put into words how awesome Kati is! She listened to what I was looking for and even let me test drive the Tucson when I mentioned I was looking at them. overall, she brought forward to me exactly what I was looking for, for both options and budget with the Santa Fe. I have a pet peeve with sales people being pushy or not knowing when to be quiet and just listen to the customer - Kati was perfect, she listened to every word and during the test drive didn't give me useless information that I didn't care about. it was the first time I actually really enjoyed test driving a vehicle and dealing with a dealership. I have been a loyal Hyundai owner and even when I looked around at other brands of vehicles out of curiosity I was immediately annoyed by their sales people being pushy. I went back to Hyundai and I am so happy that I did! The sales people there are great, the whole staff is! Megan and Brittany were wonderful to deal with as well and got me exactly what I wanted within my budget. These three ladies are amazing - the dream team when you are looking for a new vehicle. I can't picture dealing with anyone else in the future. Thank you so much!

August 03, 2018

"Very helpful"

- Ryan

They worked with me to get me exactly what I needed, and wanted. Extremely good purchasing experince. I would definitely recommend this dealership, and team.

August 01, 2018

"Don Clarkson "

- David1287

Don was the most patient salesman I have encountered. Pushy sales people don't get my business but Don was patient with me and looked hard to get me in a ride I am beyond satisfied with

Don Clarkson
July 29, 2018

"Very friendly place "

- Bobz

I found they all very warm and friendly when I came in and kely even came in on his day off just to get me my car faster

Will Mears
July 12, 2018

"Staff go Above and Beyond"

- gpnic

Kyle and the sales team were phenomenal. I met with Kyle with ideas about what I wanted for a new vehicle, and he went above and beyond in order to find me a vehicle that met all my criteria. Meaghean was extremely helpful and kept my 7 year old occupied throughout the sales process. Thanks guys - next time I am in need of a vehicle I know who I will be contacting :)

Will Mears
July 08, 2018

"Easy and fast"

- Ggkona

I came to Hyundai Grande Prairie for an oil change and was interested in the new Kona 2018. My seller, Kati was happy to help showing me all the characteristic of the new Kona. She was kind and listen to what I was looking for. I was able to obtain a good price for my current vehicle and get a really good deal on the new Kona. Really good service and they listen to my need. Thank you !!!

Lori Peterson
July 08, 2018

"Excellent experience all around!"

- Holmz63

Was super impressed with the whole experience. Was the most smooth purchase I’ve ever had. Kati and Brittany were awesome! Honest and super knowledgeable from start to finish. Left very happy with my payments,price, and overall experience. Will highly recommend this dealership and these 2 women anytime!

June 27, 2018

"Great salea team!!!"

- Morgan

Meaghan and Kati were so awesome to deal with!!! Between the both of them i had all questions answered fast! Anything i wanted they did their very best to make sure i got it! They worked around my schedule and made the buying process very easy and pleasant. I would recommend them to anyone! Same goes with Brittany in finance, she was great aswell!! All 3 ladies were lots of fun, with the BEST personalities. Makes buying a vehicle that much for enjoyable 😀😀

June 27, 2018

"Loved jill love the rvr"

- Love that rvr jill

Walked in and she was so happy and polite she put me at ease about the scariness of buy a car but she answered all my questions and I love the eve thanks jill 😁 everyone go see jill🙈

Jill Mccaffery