I don’t even know where to start... My purchase of a vehicle there went from bad to worse !! I first went into that dealership on the Easter long weekend and here is what happened...
- they took my car keys and would not give them back to me keeping me against my will... I had to ask 5 times and get rude and state I would take their keys off the rack before they would give mine back!! I live in Lloydminster
- the finance person-CF- they gave me proceeds to tell me that she left her previous job because her boss wanted to sleep with her and that she checks out all of her customers on their Facebook Pages!!!! Geez I was there for a possible vehicle purchase and not listen to their finance managers stupid stories.
- after all her add ons that she thought I needed a vehicle listed at $26,495 came out to over $40,000... Don’t think so.. This was a demo vehicle and for the final pricing I might as well get a new one.. Not to mention a loan at over 6% interest ... NOT.. I was basically heavily pressured into signing this deal. They were holding me against my will as they would not give me back my car keys. I basically signed this paperwork so I could get out of that place. I was so stressed and did not know what to do. I knew I had 10 day so I signed so they would let me go. I was in that dealership for over 5 hours and got nothing done that I wanted to do in Edmonton. When I finally got home to Lloydminster at 10:30pm I left phone messages and text messages that it was a no deal and that I wanted my deposit back. I received a call from a R H stating that he was disgusted at what his co-workers did and he was going to make everything better and he was not involved at all that day. Its funny if he was not involved that his name was on the paperwork!!
- seeing I am in Lloydminster I asked several people if they were PST registered... When I went in the second time as I told them a no go on the first offer I was told by the GM that they are not PST registered and he looked at me like I was stupid when I asked him why his staff said they were.
- was told 3 times that this vehicle had a block heater... On my 3rd trip to Edmonton to pick it up I popped the hood and guess what - No Block Heater
- the spots on the vehicle that I was told by the salesman that were going to be fixed were not!! And was told by the salesman delivering it-S S-was what do you expect lady it’s a used vehicle... It’s a Demo with 6000k on it not used and what I expected was the marks that I was told were going to be fixed were fixed... He also agrued about the way the vehicle was to be plated ... I tried explaining to him that I am from Saskatchewan and I just can't take my plates off of one vehicle and put them on another. I am taking it across the border and I needed an in-transit sticker with the temporary insurance that I purchased at SGI. He was very ignorant to me!
- asked for paint protectant, I got Rust Proofing
- had wanted Door Side Sill Strips put onto the vehicle, in which I was going to pay for. The GM had asked me why I wanted they and I told him that I heard they help to protect against door dings. He said they really didn't, so I told him ok don't put them on then. Shaun told me that they had already put them on the vehicle at no cost to me!! NO they are not on the vehicle!!!!
- R H tried to force this Nissan Protection plan on me - $599 for 2 years and covers the same things as my SGI Pkg policy.. told them no but was told by another finance manager that I had to take it.. Got home and read the paperwork and states right on it that it is not mandatory...and even though I told him that he still told me that I had to take it. I said to the GM that it clearly states on the paperwork that it is not mandatory and I would not take the vehicle if it was not removed- got refunded on that .
- 3 trips to Edmonton and still could not take the vehicle home and already had the OPI booked
- delivered vehicle to Lloydminster and didn’t even send the driver with a screw driver to take of my plate even though they were told to.. we had to borrow one from the Home Depot.
- both vehicles my car and the suv were driven with no insurance by there driver.. They gave the driver a intransit sticker and that’s all.. No plate nothing ... they had no insurance so thank god nothing happened
- vehicle arrived with no rubber mats which the salesman gave to me.. Stated right on the bill of sale!!!
No book either.. Phoned the GM and he told me that I wasn’t getting any mats??? I said no its right on the bill and yet again had to take pictures and send to him.. I did get my mats and someone’s used old book!!
- for all these things they did give me a $250 Visa Gift Card which sort of made me less annoyed...
- the big one is that they even screwed up on my loan!! I have signed paperwork that states my loan is to start on May 25!!! And that is the day I said it was going to start!!!They tried to have it as May 18 and I said NO!!! And they told me all the old paperwork was torn up... I know they tore mine up but guess they already sent theirs in and said nothing to me!!!! Thank Goodness I had put extra money in my account as it would have bounced!!!! My paper work is for the 25th not the 18th!!!! Both S and R tried to blame the bank. No it was not the bank. I called the Bank of Montreal first to see what the heck happened. I was told all of the paperwork sent into them from the dealership was dated for May 18/2019!! My paperwork that I signed in for May 25/2019!! The original paperwork was dated for May 18 but I was very stern that it was to be changed to May 25 as I was not going to start a loan on a vehicle that was not yet in my possession... What it I got into accident. And that was a condition of the sale. The loan was to start on May 25... When I discovered that they also screwed this up I talked to their Vice President and told him it was a breech of contract and that I wanted to bring their vehicle back and get my car back. He said that he had no idea where my car was and that it was probably sold. I told him I wanted it back and he again told me it was sold. Well no it is not. It is on the GO.Mazada lot in Edmonton.
- gave me a free to them football ticket saying that should fix the issue cause they were not going to do anything else for me cause they gave me the gift card and saying there was nothing I could do cause they gave me the card??? They were using it as a pawn so it was returned to them this week unopened and unused!!!