Dealer Reviews

Find the best dealership for you.

Service Reviews

Find good folks to fix your car.

Cars for Sale

Find the right car for you.

Car Recalls

Make sure your car is safe to drive.

Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

Tommy Li

May 21, 2019

"Completely satisfied"

- Dale

Customer Service:Completely satisfied, Quality of Work:Completely satisfied, Friendliness:Completely satisfied, Price :Completely satisfied. Tommy was a great sales, helping me getting the car I really wanted. I would totally recommend my friends to purchase their car from this dealership.

Tommy Li

May 20, 2019

"My experiece in buying a 2019 Mazda CX-5 from Freeway Mazda"

- Martin

Overall, I was satisfied with my purchase of a 2019 Mazda CX-5 at Freeway Mazda. Arnie Reiss is a good salesperson to deal with if you like to take your time and negotiate a deal. I found Arnie to be straightforward, patient and will work with hard to get the customer and sale manager to come to an agreement. If you are looking for the best possible price without a trade-in, there are other Mazda dealers in Vancouver and Fraser Valley that will give you better offers. But if you need to trade-in your current vehicle, Freeway Mazda offers the best trade-in offers I have ever seen at a Mazda dealer. If you are shopping around for a deal and you have a trade-in, give Freeway Mazda a chance, you won’t be disappointed. No dealer is perfect and I did have some issues with my purchase at Freeway Mazda. First, the dealership did backtrack on the original negotiated offer. I believe once the sales manager makes an offer to a customer, you should not have second thoughts and bail out of the deal when the customer shows up and wants to sign the paper work. Second, the delivery of the vehicle was not acceptable. When I picked up my vehicle, I never inspected the undercarriage, I assumed that it is a new vehicle and a dealer would check the undercarriage during PDI, but I was wrong. When I got home, I noticed the entire undercarriage was covered in mud and dirt, clearly the vehicle was driven through a mud pit before being sold to a customer. It took 2 trips to the dealership and submitting a complaint to the General Manager to get the car cleaned to satisfactory condition. It was only after talking to the General Manager, did I feel my concerns were taken seriously (dirty vehicle) and the dealership made every effort to address my issue.

Trevor Gordon
3.0
Dave Meyerink
Arnie Riess

May 17, 2019

"Great Service!"

- wgan

This is our first time to purchase from Freeway Mazda, but I've been here for services few times. It's never made me disappointed.

Jas Bholla