Freeway Mazda

Daniel Yun, Sales & Lease Consultant, Freeway Mazda

Daniel Yun

Sales & Lease Consultant

October 17, 2017

"Very informative and efficient "

- Loppet Lady

I worked with Arnie and Trevor to buy a new CX-5 and use my old car as a trade in. I did my comparison shopping and they gave me the best deal. Thank you Arnie and Trevor. I now have my new car and the service with excellent all the way through the process.

Trevor Gordon

July 21, 2017

"Such a great experience!"

- Dahnjenika

I was helped by Arnie who made it so easy to trade in my old car. He got me a great deal on a new Mazda 3. When I came to pick it up the next day he had it cleaned, gassed up, radio stations programmed and even scheduled when my next oil change should be!

June 05, 2017

"Helps to Find What's Best for You"

- Viperguy

I came in during a sale on the 2016.5 but what I was looking for for no longer available in BC. Arnie helped me to look at my options and helped me find what suited my needs, even when it meant they had to go outside of the dealership to get it. There was no push to get something I didn't want.

New 2018 Mazda Mazda3, $23045