Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

Harv Sian

Trevor Gordon, Sales Manager , Freeway Mazda

Trevor Gordon

November 09, 2018

"Great dealership to buy a Mazda!"

- wendyt123

I went to many other Mazda dealership before I came to Freeway Mazda. I wanted to see other quotes from all of them and I find that Freeway Mazda gave the best deal as they can. Tyler was easy to deal with. There was no pressure at all and he was patient especially with my mom with me. We both had lots of questions and Tyler answered all of it. I would highly recommend Tyler if you go to Freeway Mazda in Surrey. I am enjoying my Mazda CX-5GT! and happy with my purchase.

Tyler Airey

October 14, 2018

"Mazda CX 9 GT 2018"

- Harp

Recently purchased a new CX9 GT and we’re loving it! Thank you Mo and Harv for your great service and for accommodating all of our needs with what we were wanting in a new vehicle. We will definitely recommend Freeway Mazda! Harpal

Mo Sarwar
3.0
Harv Sian

July 26, 2018

"Unpleasant experienced with Sales Manager"

- Mazda CX 5 GT

I am a loyal customer of Freeway Mazda, had my last couple of cars from the same dealership in last 10 years. I always get a good experienced coming in to this dealership, even my kids love coming with me every time I will have my car service at Freeway Mazda. But unfortunately, for the first time, I had a very unpleasant experienced dealing with the Sales Manager “TREVOR GORDON”. Even on my first encounter with him didn’t feel right. I felt very intimidated the way he addressed my queries and how he approached my concerns. I find him very disparaging, obnoxious and offensive, the mere fact that he is the “SALES MANGER”. He should be reminded that loyal customers should be treated with great respect and appreciation. I was probably asking lots of questions but as a consumer I deserve to know every detail of what I’m purchasing and I believe any customer have all the right to counter offer.

Trevor Gordon