Focus Hyundai

Sales Professional
Dennis Thoms, Financial Services Manager, Focus Hyundai

Financial Services Manager

September 08, 2017

"No efforts for alternatives"

- ctoo90

Been there a year ago and just popped up the memory that was pretty unpleasant. Sales guy who is not here anymore was excellent but the financial manager was not trying to accommodate many possibilities after I had an issue on what I was planning to. I've been to many dealerships and dealt with situations. Purchasing a vehicle purchase in the end is really up to financial manager's capacity on how they handle with banks. However, my experience here with him was telling me that this guy didn't try to care that much while asking me many unnecessary questions on process at the same time.

July 25, 2017

"Professionally, quickly, and favorably !"

- Gershon

I contacted Jesse by e-mail and received very detailed information about everything that I was interested in. Replies from him were coming quickly and in facts. We visited the office on the weekend with my wife and in half an hour we closed a very sweet deal. Financing for chosen vehicle was done immediately, and three hours later the new car we wanted was parked on our driveway. I was very pleased with the all services and the final price.

Danielle Comeau

July 18, 2017

"Great Service.....Great Experience!!"

- HCP

Just bought my 2nd Hyundai from Focus! Jesse was my salesman, and I couldn't have asked for someone better! He took the time to answer all of my questions! I would highly recommend him to anyone! I was very impressed with his knowledge on the vehicle when it was time for a walk through when I was ready to drive it off the lot! Jesse deserves 5 stars!!

Used 2015 Hyundai Elantra, $14797